Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
So from roughly Ron being 1 to Ron being 2 she was pregnant with Lonnie. Then she was dealing with a newborn and she’s trying to claim she was sleeping on his floor at the same time. Ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

eyesopened87

I’ve been lurking for about a year and been full on transformed from previous Hincher to well and truly eyes opened Tattler: I’ve been here nodding along at everything you guys say for so long 😂
But that pantry tin turntable thing has made me so irritated I’ve had to post - for fucks sake, how can she not see you can fit WAY more in the cupboard without the bleeding turntable!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
How it really went….

Soph,
Will you stand by Stacey’s side and beam,
Kind regards the team @ Gleam

Ps) when we say side, we mean far left ✂ ✂ ✂

• Haha
  • Heart

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Is this the face of a man happy with his lot. I despise him yet feel just a tad sorry for him having to put up with that screeching bragging bitch but then he enables her so I take that back enjoy your pitiful life now mate cause it ain’t going to last. No one will have the money to buy her autumn range it will be a disaster people won’t be able to heat their homes never mind buying her latest tat range
I know what he reminds me of in that pic, the Turin Shroud 😳
FEA50DDC-5ED9-413F-A6D2-B9E4A9FED261.jpeg
E8977ABF-ACFD-4BC5-A82B-0CEE46099CD0.jpeg

• Haha

docmum

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

lazy Susan to make the soup cupboard neater
But Lazy soph is actually a secret McFlurry eater

• Haha

Wonderwhispers2k19

This ‘You got this mama’ narrative just rubs me up the cheese grater the wrong way. (Yes I have one for my blocks of ungrated not pregrated cheese like her highness)

Anyway, fancy way of saying her son needs strict nighttime supervision and rocks back and forth etc. I’m a parent to autistic kids, all different ticks and quirks and traits. So I, whilst I don’t speak for the autistic community, I represent my kids and their needs. May I add,being told I’ve got this mama by a millionaire doesn’t help.
I do 95% of the parenting due to MrWhispers work commitments. That’s real life.The no sleep, the self harm, the inability for my littles to communicate their basic needs. That’s our life and I love my kids dearly but I don’t go preaching to people. Dear lord above I don’t even know why im over sharing I’m just so fed up of kids being exploited online and she isn’t even educating anyone. She’s doing it to line up sympathy payments to her tat. I didn’t even see the type of pillow Ron had considering it’s all an awful fake hay decor devoid of passion or anything,

To any parent (not just mamas) struggling with NT or ND kiddos, reach out to your gp. Health visitor. A professional.
Don’t let a sales woman who seems to utilise her sons needs for profit. Disgusting.

thank you for coming to my ted talk lol

• Heart
Reactions: 75

JMS123

Chatty Member
I’m not sure I’ve got much more of the sodding house move in me. She’s such a drama queen. I’m a bit of an ice maiden but I cry at funerals, not at giving my home to a family member. It wasn’t even a nice home with all the tasteless grey decor.

The staged questions remind me of people that post pictures of their kids’ school reports on FB so you can read the teachers’ comments. She has no innate modesty whatsoever, she just can’t help bragging. Who cares what you’ve bought? It’s all a complete mishmash of crap, any fool can do that. It will be a sad day when my personal worth is judged by reference to my shopping.

I’m feeling a little hot and tired after a long day at work so perhaps a little uncharitable …but it amuses me that Sophie and her sheeples are not exactly literate. Their spelling and grammar is dreadful. Perhaps a little less time telling people that they’re fat and mean, and a little more time with a dictionary is needed. Tattlers are a well educated group but hey, that doesn’t fit Sophie’s stupid troll narrative.

I’m off on the Caledonian sleeper train tomorrow night. With my kids and without my husband or parents, yanno, like normal people do. Obviously I’ll be taking my Zoflora to hinch the cabin and a pointless candle and plastic plant on a tray. And a lot of crunky snacks and fat coke. Oi oi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

ReginaPhalange9292

So let me get this right 🙄 not officially moved in yet as Lenors cot hasn't been put back together but it's their first official night at the house because they're having popcorn in the mini movie room (obvs the big movie room wasn't appropriate for tonight). You can't believe it feels like home but you've had the keys and been there nearly every day for 10 months and you're using the washing machine to clean clothes but still unpacking.
My head hurts and don't get me started on her moronic bridesmaid story that has more holes in it than a slice of Swiss cheese 🧀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Haven’t managed to completely catch up yet from last night on here but I’ve seen her posts.

Cynical old me smells a rat over this new diagnosis that Ron apparently has had since he was a baby and she used to sleep on the floor in his room. Followers disappearing so she throws out something about Ron to the huns. She’s disgusting. Poor Ron, he’s such a lovely little boy 😢.

• Sad
Reactions: 68
I never comment here but why on earth is she writing that she’s surprised the house feels like home when she has owned it for 10 while months!! Of course it feels like home, you’ve been there fannying around with those bloody wooly wankers for nearly a year now 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Her bedroom is so boring... I can just imagine the legs snapping on the bed when Jamie climbs in giving it his 3 thrusts
0/10

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64