Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t even see Ron in his bed to begin with, just assumed Soph was taking it all for herself like she always does.

She can pack it in with the fake bedtime snuggling, we all know she’s never done it in her life. I’m sure Fiddle was lurking just out of shot, ready to do an actual bedtime routine!

Reactions: 29
Really don’t think Johnny foreskin is a loyal follower you daft bleep. You send yourself questions & buy robot friends, you accept free tit that costs a fortune then sell what you don’t want. Can’t wait for it all to go tits up

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That's not a bedroom of a 3 year old little child 💔
What's the bell for Soph. Ronnie been screamed at and told never get out of bed and ring this bell if you need anything, even when you have nightmares.
Scruffy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Inch sitting there basking in all the free and gifted tit in their big house,while he wouldn’t know a days work if it booted him up the arse.
My husband and so many other men could put the freeloading twit to shame in an hour.
P.s stop trying to appear grateful Soph cause you’re not🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I got engaged with less fuss than the alleged bridesmaid proposal 😂
In all seriousness, I hope other rehoming places check here before giving her any more poor animals to torment.
Why does the bridesmaid proposal sound like an actual proposal 🤷🏻‍♀️😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How can she have not moved in but this is her first full night? :s
She’s so full of shite

Reactions: 27
Hinch needs to duck off today! No cost of living crisis for this bleep is there! I’m really starting to dislike Instagram lately as it’s the breeding ground for all these overprivileged, talentless twats getting richer by the minute by flogging shite to us mere minions that fall for it (well not us tattlers because we know better) but the normal folk of the general public. And then have the cheek to boast about how rich they are and then dressing it up as a house reveal! Go and live your life in your massive house with your family and stop bragging about it to everyone who is probably currently worrying about how they’re going to be able to pay their bills come autumn.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Regarding the chickens.. am I missing something, on holiday did she not say they were stinky rotten creatures and she was glad she reconsidered and would not be getting any? 🤣🤣 when there was a coop beside their villa if I'm honnesscht??

• Haha
Reactions: 36
9E8642E2-8989-4172-AF59-CB87D93510B6.jpeg

And so...... Darlinnnnn Nusties 🐔 this concludes today’s bragfest, shitfest, pre-recordfest, twatfest and it’s rounded off by an arselickfest from the hunzz 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well done Sopha, maybe next time instead of calling it a Q&A call it B&S 🐃💩🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don’t often comment but this is getting me down now.
A woman who cleans her house, screws over the vulnerable for cash, is treated like the second coming of Christ himself by her shoppers followers, who think she can do no wrong. The same followers who (like most of us at one point, I’m sure) were once entertained by her normal home, watching her buy home bargains tat and calling her cloths daft names. She’s now so completely unrelatable to these people that she’s got alpacas wandering round her mansion in which she’s got so many rooms she doesn’t know what to do with each of them.
She’s gifted tens of thousands of pounds of unnecessary crap even a bed for a dog when literal human children in this country are without beds. She’s now leaving the previous set of gifted furniture in her old house that she can afford to just hand over to someone else rent free and still gets given thousands more!
Personally, I’m not jealous - but I’m angry. Angry that she gets called out on non of her tit, her wastefulness, her dangerous tips, her lies, her self absorbed lack of reading-the-room when so many cannot afford to heat their homes and feed their children and she’s still actively pushing debt onto those who follow her with the relentless pushing of ad ad ad undeclared ad -must keep up with the Hinches - let’s be honest her demographic pushes to the stay at home mums, the younger families and the vulnerable. If they think they can buy a piece of her fairytale who cares if the gas bill gets paid?!
And I know this from experience of her, other influencers and Instagram in general. I once wanted to make my house insta-perfect, had an insta home account, made myself sick with anxiety to clean clean clean and up to my eyeballs with debt. Next accounts, very accounts, credit cards, loans I had the lot and I still wasn’t any happier with all that ‘stuff’, in fact I was severely depressed.
She’s encouraging this on a massive scale, even her Tesco range churning out the same things season after season in a slightly different shade of griege which everyone buys again because saint sophie said so. It’s just a complete disregard for the state of the country at the moment. READ.THE.ROOM

• Heart
Reactions: 113
Was that bedtime from winter? No fan? No just a sheet? Probably got air conditioning too 🙄

Reactions: 8
The position of those tables serve no practical purpose other than displaying the props from an am dram production of Beauty and the Beast. You can’t put down your glass of Appetiser without getting up? Make it make sense

36E27630-4A59-4450-B919-1B890A14237D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.