Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can one of you nusty fat trolls send me some tattle motivation. I cannot be fucked to catch up or barley join in anymore
She's the most boring person ever
Can’t! I’m too busy basking my fat nusty arse in sunshine ☀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Have you ever seen a more miserable looking family than they seem to be in that 'movie room' video? Even the bleeping dog looks sad.
As I always say, be very careful what you wish for....

Can one of you nusty fat trolls send me some tattle motivation. I cannot be fucked to catch up or barley join in anymore
Same here, the laughs from everyone keep me on here🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Omg guyyysccchhhh. I was just at my local Tesco (my only day off of a 70hour week…….. keep working hard “trying to move” soph!!)
Anyway, saw a hinch hun out in the wild! She was carrying a hinch haul bag, the only thing in her barskittttt was a hinch diffuser, and she was screaming at her kid. Lovely demographic you’ve got yourself there hunnaaaaay!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Have you ever seen a more miserable looking family than they seem to be in that 'movie room' video? Even the bleeping dog looks sad.
Imagine having to crowd into that small dark room in the middle of a heatwave just so your narc wife can shriek at your son and film him serve you popcorn, probably several times until she got the perfick shot for the gram. Bet Inch was dreaming of his golf clubs and the smell of a greenway…

Reactions: 25
…or he's just sick of being on social media (and us nusty trolls analysing their every move - because as much as I love these threads I totally see why as the husband of someone who lives through social media you would be getting the arse about it all).
We know they haven’t read here since Catherine of Aragon’s hen party but this could be a pre-record from the other day when we were all talking about Fash FC again. JimBob may have been sitting thinking about what life could he been had he kept his original nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What is she trying to hide in the movie room?

Also can't believe how miserable Mr Hunch looks. He can't even muster a fake smile for the shoppers who have paid for this life of luxury.

Can't believe there are still sheep out there who think she deserves this or has worked hard. They are the ones who have paid for their second house, the alpacas, the designer clothes, the fancy car(s?). Because they followed her and bought the things she told them to, companies started approaching her for freebies. If they hadn't bothered, Hinch wouldn't be where she is today.

View attachment 1490019
Probably hiding the drinks trolley she bought ages ago on a haul was it not probably crammed full of booze ribena 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think that the new family are paying rent but a discounted cost. They benefit and she doesn’t have to declare it. Otherwise as previously mentioned on here it’s quite scary to move with no official contract and everything could be taken away from the tenants when Tend Farm comes crashing down.
We have a similar agreement (pay unofficial rent to a family member for our current home). But, the second you make regular payments it counts as rent and the payee gets tennant rights, even if there's no contract. So she'll be very careful to claim they pay nothing...

Reactions: 17
The only things keeping me interested are the loveley hens in this group AND the thought that one day the Sheriffs will be on her door demanding payment 'Can't pay we'll take it away.' The cars, gifted tit, camels will all be on the back of a truck and down to the auction house. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And the MIL practically living with them!! I don't know if it's because we are used to having our families in other countries but I wouldn't want a family member in our house every day.

If he is working, it could be because he needs a break from them all.

I think he's just as greedy and enjoyed the initial fame and money rolling in but I do think he's getting fed up now. He does seem to do things with the boys. Even if it is always soft play, at least they're doing something.
I agree I think he enjoyed the game at first now they have everything but he’s basically on hand 24/7childcare with fiddle in tow constantly if he has gone back to work realistically I think he’d have to for them to sustain the lifestyle house ect it’s probably a break for him and she will have her mum there watching the kids when they aren’t at nursery whilst she arse about styling a fully decorated house

Reactions: 14
That rug in front of the bath is going to bleeping stink after a few days of having baths 🤮🤮 it already looks like it smells least hot adding damp mildew to it

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Jeez, we get it, Hinch, your kids are soooo naughty that they argue about everything, even the bath tap. You're so relatable 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Got to get her alpaca rug in shot.
Guyyyzzz so many messages about my gorgeous rug. Yes we had the floofs first cut made into a rug 🙊🙊🥹🥹. I’ll tag the company. Not an ad. I just love small businesses.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I thought exactly the same, you can clearly see Ronnie talking and chattering away yet she puts music over the top. Surely she should be celebrating him talking especially as it’s so obvious he was communicating with them rather than hiding it, but we all know why she’s done it, to carry on with the charade she’s fed her sheep of him not talking 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s such a dick
That’s the bit that makes me mad as you say it’s clear he was chatting away after her going on about wanting to hear his voice you’d think she would play it no as usual music over the top got to keep up with the lies surely some of her followers who’s kids have speech problems must think what the hell or question it xx

Reactions: 16
She may have exaggerated his invisible speech needs but he doesn't speak fluently for a 3 year old either. He clearly isn't chattering away in that video. Looks like he says one or two words.
I think she’s 100%exaggerated it as around the time she came out with it other influencers or people on insta were opening up and getting recognition for their children having speech difficulties or autism ect and I think she tried to jump on this for engagement and sympathy before the move. I’d say yes he doesn’t speak as much as a lot of children his age but I think the main leap in his speech from what she shows came after starting nursery and actually having the interaction ect. That’s why it’s all smoke and mirrors with her. But it’s an insult to the struggle parents who have children with additional needs or speech difficulties have to face. If she is actually lying about it she’s lower than low x

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.