Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder what questions were asked by her sheep, I mean she has a lot of brainwashed sheep who love her endlessly and take their role of Auntie to the boys seriously ffs, anyway I digress, basically why is she not sharing her beloved followers questions 🤔

Reactions: 17
So what are they eating?
Every time I've moved it's takeaway on your knees the first night while sat on boxes.

Are they moved in or not?
Can they not order food until they've 'styled' every room?
Where will Lonnie sleep?
Why is she washing clothes if she's not moved in enough that she can't eat?
What does moving in even mean anymore?

It's a shame the tend Q&A has finished because I have so many questions!!
That room reminds me of a post-war prefab house for some reason but I’m not sure why.

The blandness would drive me mad. I love colour and jazzy wallpaper that means something. Where’s her personality in that house? Did she forget to load it onto the Pickfords van?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It makes her so emotional that Henry choose his own room? ( the room with the Emma Mattress in ) She will be so emotional alright when she kills the bastard and he’s In a pot!!
fank you

• Haha
Reactions: 53
That room reminds me of a post-war prefab house for some reason but I’m not sure why.

The blandness would drive me mad. I love colour and jazzy wallpaper that means something. Where’s her personality in that house? Did she forget to load it onto the Pickfords van?
I think she lost her personality a long time ago, unless her personality is grey, grey and more grey. Ok maybe some greige

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine 'gifting' someone the use of her house... and then saying she'll be popping in all the time. They'll be sitting on edge every day waiting for her to land at the door. And telling the world they are living there rent free. I'd tell her to shove her house.

• Heart
Just finished another satisfying bot report, I’d love to know the actual percentage of bots on the account, Out of the 30 or so followers showing I reported about 14 as scam/fraud.
Also it’s already been said but make the bridesmaid proposal make sense 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 36
I'm sure whoever is moving into her house (sister?) is delighted that she is describing them as destitute, leaving all kinds there for them and will be turning up at any moment for a brew. I'd be like 'stuff your offer'. This isn't kindness, it's control.

Can’t wait until she realises chickens tit absolutely everywhere and will take no notice of her whatsoever 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Just finished another satisfying bot report, I’d love to know the actual percentage of bots on the account, Out of the 30 or so followers showing I reported about 14 as scam/fraud.
Also it’s already been said but make the bridesmaid proposal make sense 🤷🏻‍♀️
That bridesmaid proposal makes no sense. She doesn’t even answer the question and it just sounds like a night out. It’d be like someone asking me “how did Mr YR propose?” and I just say “I was laying in bed one morning and he brought me a cup of coffee. Then I had some cheesecake and caught a train to London, where we went for a tostada in TGI Fridays and to the zoo. It was a magical day and I love him so much.“ It’s absolute nonsense written down like that

(Although the day is accurate! He proposed using a chalkboard mug cup he brought my coffee up in then brought me cheesecake before we went to London and did all my favourite things to do, which is eating and looking at animals.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Al hasn't been seen for a long time. Maybe he went out for pallets and never came back? This made me actually lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Can’t wait until she realises chickens tit absolutely everywhere and will take no notice of her whatsoever 🤣🤣
Hey now, give chickens some credit! I told one of mine not to go in the house earlier so she ran as quick as she could to get to the door before I could shut it.
She'll have a learning curve when she realises they'll peck at the boys though and there will be no eating outdoors when the chooks are about.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Guyysch I have some insider info….

the 3 hens will be called -
Pollyanna - after @Pollyanna263
Pumpkins - after @Pumpkins1506
and Sous - after @HinchesSousChef

they all begin with P and they all rhyme with Lonnie and Ronnie if I’m honest guyysch.
Hope that helps
Blessed Be 🙏🏼
Penny to rhyme with Lennie and Polly to rhyme with Ronnie (I miss this part of the recaps. “Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme”… Unless it’s still there and I’m still just learning guys)

Edited because I’ve been on the appletiser and crunky snacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know it's been said but I am LIVING for these daily numbers on social blade! It really is good to finally see more and more red numbers. đź‘Ť

Screenshot_20220810-204919_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
Hey now, give chickens some credit! I told one of mine not to go in the house earlier so she ran as quick as she could to get to the door before I could shut it.
She'll have a learning curve when she realises they'll peck at the boys though and there will be no eating outdoors when the chooks are about.
I know they are very cute and some definitely do have a personality but they’re quite cheeky and I think she’ll hate that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.