Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jimmers has aged about 20 years since they got married!!! He’s a knob but she must be a nightmare to live with, plus all the pandering to her and childcare. Don’t think his plans for ‘fame’ included being a lackey 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Please don't think my comment was bashing people who can't afford to buy things.

You're so right, I have seen lovely homes done on a budget. Taste is something Hinch lacks in and her home looks clinical and not lived in.

My point was Ron's room looks cheap because it is. She's spent THOUSANDS on a wall mural, but bought cheap bedding etc. Priorities.

Meanwhile the dog sleeps on a gifted £1000 bed.
She has zero taste,I read it as it looks "cheap&nasty".
It's been said before Soph is fur coat and no drawers🙂

Reactions: 20
Thing is, they aren't immune to energy price rises. And with her love of keeping the house tropically warm and the new underfloor heating, they'll feel that come the new year. Their lifestyle and current income stream isn't going to stop them having to cut back on spending. Especially if she's starting to flounder looking for new contracts.
I genuinely will eat my sandals if Janine isn't already working or, at the very least, talking to recruitment agents.

Fanny has had to go into hiding. She does have a "friend" who posts on here, in a similarly cryptic manner.
Who said Fanny's in hiding?
I heard that the silly old c*** locked herself out of her own account🤣
She's definitely not hiding from Soph nor Fiddle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Jimmers has aged about 20 years since they got married!!! He’s a knob but she must be a nightmare to live with, plus all the pandering to her and childcare. Don’t think his plans for ‘fame’ included being a lackey 🤣🤣
And the MIL practically living with them!! I don't know if it's because we are used to having our families in other countries but I wouldn't want a family member in our house every day.

If he is working, it could be because he needs a break from them all.

I think he's just as greedy and enjoyed the initial fame and money rolling in but I do think he's getting fed up now. He does seem to do things with the boys. Even if it is always soft play, at least they're doing something.

Reactions: 19
What is she trying to hide in the movie room?

Also can't believe how miserable Mr Hunch looks. He can't even muster a fake smile for the shoppers who have paid for this life of luxury.

Can't believe there are still sheep out there who think she deserves this or has worked hard. They are the ones who have paid for their second house, the alpacas, the designer clothes, the fancy car(s?). Because they followed her and bought the things she told them to, companies started approaching her for freebies. If they hadn't bothered, Hinch wouldn't be where she is today.

View attachment 1490019
His poached egg eyes make me want to vom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think she is trying to pan around the bleeping massive TV. Can't have the Huns remembering the gifted Sky Glass she got only a few months ago and how she has deemed that not worthy of TendFarm.
The thing with that gifted (and fee on top) SKY TV is that you just plug it in - so there is absolutely no reason as to why she could not take it with her. Any followers who bought that TV on the basis of her telling them she loved it so much, should absolutely question her morals! She has used them good and proper! Pretty sure her sister Sam has her own TV and if not I’m sure millionaire fraudster Sophie Hinchliffe could buy her one.

Reactions: 19
Barrrrrfrooms probably! Got forbid anyone in that house should have half a second to think for themselves.

Also Boooooooo 👎🏻 Back in the green.

Edited for clarity hens
Hardly though😁
keep up the bot reporting hens, blessed be

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you think people who see them together would say they're happy?

Imagine the plot twist if you were the sister 🙊👍🏻
I imagine it's all a facade.
Not once has there been an honest,genuine photo of the extended family unit since thread 1.
For a family that spends 24/7 together I find that odd.
Tbh for a while I thought Al was going to move into the grey house on his own.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
What is she trying to hide in the movie room?

Also can't believe how miserable Mr Hunch looks. He can't even muster a fake smile for the shoppers who have paid for this life of luxury.

Can't believe there are still sheep out there who think she deserves this or has worked hard. They are the ones who have paid for their second house, the alpacas, the designer clothes, the fancy car(s?). Because they followed her and bought the things she told them to, companies started approaching her for freebies. If they hadn't bothered, Hinch wouldn't be where she is today.

View attachment 1490019
He looks like Tom Hardy there.
Well,Tom Hardy in a nursing home aged 90.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That bridesmaid story is just bloody weird! Like that never ever happened, it was like something out a movie. Weirdo...
Also I reckon she's going to house maybe a Ukrainian family? Great for them obviously buy even better for her flagging popularity at the moment
If and it's a massive IF she does then good on her, that deserves some credit but can guarantee that won't happen. Bet she's gutted she gave enough of a stuff to think of that now!

Reactions: 9
Saw a sheep do a story about wonderful Soph and how she was giving her old house away. Err no love, she said she was “allowing” someone else to live there, big difference. Sheesh, there’s no help for some people 🐑 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He has really aged 🤭🤭 and like his wife looks a lot older than his actual age 🤣🤣🤣 which is why he looks even more of a prick when he squeezes into 16 year chavvy teen themed clothes 😆

She obviously muted the story of them in the movie room cos Ronnie looked like he was chatting away and soph can't have the brainwashed sheeple hearing any of that 🙄
I thought exactly the same, you can clearly see Ronnie talking and chattering away yet she puts music over the top. Surely she should be celebrating him talking especially as it’s so obvious he was communicating with them rather than hiding it, but we all know why she’s done it, to carry on with the charade she’s fed her sheep of him not talking 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s such a dick

Reactions: 22
I know what he reminds me of in that pic, the Turin Shroud 😳
View attachment 1489700View attachment 1489701
Excellent, so when the engagement dries up and they have no more sheep, father James can start appearing to the masses, I can see it now. Pilgrims coming from all over to catch a glimpse of Jamie short for James at the holy not a farm, crawling up the vulva resin driveway hoping to see him lead out like the pope on a carriage made (by weeping Al of course) of pallets pulled by the WW. A pained look on his face, not from being on the cross but the splinters in his bum from the pallets.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Saw a sheep do a story about wonderful Soph and how she was giving her old house away. Err no love, she said she was “allowing” someone else to live there, big difference. Sheesh, there’s no help for some people 🐑 🙄
Yeah the wording of that is really clear - handing our keys over. Not selling, renting or even gifting the house...just letting someone live there.
IMG_20220811_113520.jpg

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.