Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

get the gossip

The pig 😱😱😱😱😱😱 staring at you sleeping!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱
As a child I had a groovy chick poster which only lasted a night before having to be binned, because once the lights were out I swear to god these two bitches walked towards me with their inane grins and bags of tricks😂
This was me as a (admittedly easily scared) preteen with a poster of my own choosing! Not a toddler in an entire painted room of animals he hasn’t chosen, staring at him all night!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125

Ellejay81

Why does she choose the worst possible names for everything. Its like everything must be comically named right down to ronald and lonald, or she just has some weird obsession with east end stereotypical old man names oi oi ya cunt.
If she ever has a daughter she'll probably call it Ethel. It rhymes with Ron and Lon

• Haha
Reactions: 96

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e, not A&E

Winning thread title by @JoyofLife

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards. They can’t contain swears.

Tuesday was Soph’s usual day off, so sales manager James stepped in with some riveting content live from Tesco. Not at all staged. Not at all an undisclosed ad. Not at all timed for Valentines Day.

A grid post from Soph to pretend she wasn’t sad not to be at The Brits has crept up to just over 200,000 likes - which is 300,000 less than her ‘tend friend got for a new bathroom post.
Time to buy some better quality bots Soph!

Wednesday brought the latest episode of ‘How Not To Parent or Keep Livestock’ directed by Sophie Rose Hinchliffe, staring Ron, Roy, Rod and Ray.

Putting your young child alone in front of 3 animals is quite possibly the most reckless thing she’s ever done - and there’s a long list of those.

Mad dash back to house number one to celebrate Weepetto’s birthday, and Soph had cleared the dining table for the occasion! It’s not that Greyskull is being slowly moved to Llama Lodge, is it?

What would a Hinch recap be without some ‘tend cleaning and more undisclosed ads?
Soph shared an amazing secret with the world….. Brillo Pads! Perfect for scrubbing stainless steel, right? I honestly don’t know how we managed all those years before the cleaning sensation that is Mrs Hinch with her top tips and notebooks (another undeclared ad).

Cling On niece has been baking with Ron and Lon (Ron in nursery uniform even though he was ‘out with Jamie’ today?) all rounded off with Henry Hippo tucked up in bed.

Thursday seems to be another day off, so far.

A reminder of where to report her undeclared ads -

Thread #500 The Tattle Truths

This and the Wiki (pink button at the top) are a must read for any newbies, or Hinch doubters.

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
There once was an uncle named Bob,
Who at the garden centre saw a slob.
The slob’s name was Sopha,
Her mum was her gopher,
And neither of them had a job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Soph, I know you haven't read here since Hamilton went to New York City in 1776 but could you please give a logical explanation for why you bought 3 alpacas before you're living full time in your new house? If all this is pre records then why did you start with showing us the boot room instead of something practical like the kitchen or a bedroom? Nothing you're doing is making sense and you're making a total tit of yourself. Also, stop being reckless with Ronnie and those huge animals, my heart was in my mouth watching that today. Cheers hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

IfImHonesht

Why does she choose the worst possible names for everything. Its like everything must be comically named right down to ronald and lonald, or she just has some weird obsession with east end stereotypical old man names oi oi ya cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

moominflower

Chatty Member
DEAR SOPHIE HINCHLIFFE

WE ARE NOT JEALOUS OF YOU MY DEAR

NOT ONE BIT NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST

ITS JUST THAT YOU’RE A CUNT

HOPE THAT HELPS
ATV XXXX

P.S. When you’re bankrupt like Katie Price and lost everything we won’t forget to send you a little postcard with one of your most memorable heart warming quotes
“You’re exactly where you’re meant to be!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
As talented as the artist is that's bloody creepy especially the pig!
She sounds so big headed, getting worse by the day - "I've opted for subtle pops of colour for Ron" ... "I've paid full price" ... I, Me, I !
Self appreciating shallow twat 🖕🏼

View attachment 1055834
Looks like a picture you'd expect to find inside a local butchers, that has been family owned for over a 100 years.

"3 pounds in money for your best ham please Bert, and I'll have a couple of your scotch eggs. Gotta have your egg a day, that's what mama freda says"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Wednesday brought the latest episode of ‘How Not To Parent or Keep Livestock’ directed by Sophie Rose Hinchliffe, staring Ron, Roy, Rod and Ray.

christ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Macmama

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Creepy pig will munch your legs, Soph will steal your toofy pegs 🦷

(Branching into Tattle horror tales now)

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Em rast

Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e, not A&E

Winning thread title by @JoyofLife

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards. They can’t contain swears.

Tuesday was Soph’s usual day off, so sales manager James stepped in with some riveting content live from Tesco. Not at all staged. Not at all an undisclosed ad. Not at all timed for Valentines Day.

A grid post from Soph to pretend she wasn’t sad not to be at The Brits has crept up to just over 200,000 likes - which is 300,000 less than her ‘tend friend got for a new bathroom post.
Time to buy some better quality bots Soph!

Putting your young child alone in front of 3 animals is quite possibly the most reckless thing she’s ever done - and there’s a long list of those.

Mad dash back to house number one to celebrate Weepetto’s birthday, and Soph had cleared the dining table for the occasion! It’s not that Greyskull is being slowly moved to Llama Lodge, is it?

What would a Hinch recap be without some ‘tend cleaning and more undisclosed ads?
Soph shared an amazing secret with the world….. Brillo Pads! Perfect for scrubbing stainless steel, right? I honestly don’t know how we managed all those years before the cleaning sensation that is Mrs Hinch with her top tips and notebooks (another undeclared ad).

Cling On niece has been baking with Ron and Lon (Ron in nursery uniform even though he was ‘out with Jamie’ today?) all rounded off with Henry Hippo tucked up in bed.

Thursday seems to be another day off, so far.

A reminder of where to report her undeclared ads -

Thread #500 The Tattle Truths

This and the Wiki (pink button at the top) are a must read for any newbies, or Hinch doubters.

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens
I’ve unfollowed her. Reason being I saw a picture of Ron with a quote “Ron you are loved by millions” !! That’s what did it for me. Horrendous to write a million strangers love her son!! I have two boys and wouldn’t want to talk about them like that. Time for this woman to pack her stuff and get cancelled. I think many people must have realised that it’s all a con. Time to sit back and watch her followers stop spending money on her rubbish and get on with their lives..

• Heart
Reactions: 54