Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e, not A&E

Winning thread title by @JoyofLife

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards. They can’t contain swears.

Tuesday was Soph’s usual day off, so sales manager James stepped in with some riveting content live from Tesco. Not at all staged. Not at all an undisclosed ad. Not at all timed for Valentines Day.

A grid post from Soph to pretend she wasn’t sad not to be at The Brits has crept up to just over 200,000 likes - which is 300,000 less than her ‘tend friend got for a new bathroom post.
Time to buy some better quality bots Soph!

Wednesday brought the latest episode of ‘How Not To Parent or Keep Livestock’ directed by Sophie Rose Hinchliffe, staring Ron, Roy, Rod and Ray.

Putting your young child alone in front of 3 animals is quite possibly the most reckless thing she’s ever done - and there’s a long list of those.

Mad dash back to house number one to celebrate Weepetto’s birthday, and Soph had cleared the dining table for the occasion! It’s not that Greyskull is being slowly moved to Llama Lodge, is it?

What would a Hinch recap be without some ‘tend cleaning and more undisclosed ads?
Soph shared an amazing secret with the world….. Brillo Pads! Perfect for scrubbing stainless steel, right? I honestly don’t know how we managed all those years before the cleaning sensation that is Mrs Hinch with her top tips and notebooks (another undeclared ad).

Cling On niece has been baking with Ron and Lon (Ron in nursery uniform even though he was ‘out with Jamie’ today?) all rounded off with Henry Hippo tucked up in bed.

Thursday seems to be another day off, so far.

A reminder of where to report her undeclared ads -

Thread #500 The Tattle Truths

This and the Wiki (pink button at the top) are a must read for any newbies, or Hinch doubters.

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens
I’ve unfollowed her. Reason being I saw a picture of Ron with a quote “Ron you are loved by millions” !! That’s what did it for me. Horrendous to write a million strangers love her son!! I have two boys and wouldn’t want to talk about them like that. Time for this woman to pack her stuff and get cancelled. I think many people must have realised that it’s all a con. Time to sit back and watch her followers stop spending money on her rubbish and get on with their lives..

• Heart
Reactions: 54
My nan (❤) was a (real) cleaner at a uni and one of the students made a canvas portrait of me as a baby 😅 it’s truly horrifying. My grandad cleared out his loft and passed it on to me and I’ve now put it in my loft. One of those things that will probably survive a fire 🔥👹😅 and needs to be blessed by a Father on a regular basis 😂
Was it made out of mashed potato? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If this is how much a small piece costs I hate to think how much she is paying!
It will be in the thousands. It’s going to take him a long time to paint four walls with such detail. Had a look at his other work and he’s very talented, I do hope she mentions his account to get him some exposure and I might get frowned upon for saying this but I personally think it’s a nice thing that she got an actual artist in to create a mural rather than having a design printed on wallpaper.

Reactions: 18
My nan (❤) was a (real) cleaner at a uni and one of the students made a canvas portrait of me as a baby 😅 it’s truly horrifying. My grandad cleared out his loft and passed it on to me and I’ve now put it in my loft. One of those things that will probably survive a fire 🔥👹😅 and needs to be blessed by a Father on a regular basis 😂
I'm sure Father James would bless it for you OIOI

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sad thing is I think he actually has convinced himself that he does look like him 😂😂😂 it’s like comparing beyonce to the elephant man
Honestly - I don’t get where she got it in her head he looks like Tom Hardy - he has short dark hair - that’s is the ONLY similarity - he looks NOTHING like TomHardy!!!! 🤣🤣

When I see pictures of Jimbobnoknobnojobnosejob - I just see Gonzo from the muppets!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Honestly - I don’t get where she got it in her head he looks like Tom Hardy - he has short dark hair - that’s is the ONLY similarity - he looks NOTHING like TomHardy!!!! 🤣🤣

When I see pictures of Jimbobnoknobnojobnosejob - I just see Gonzo from the muppets!!!
Jimbobnoknobnojobnosejob
Spitting out my wine here 🤣🤣🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where has all the talk of a garden centre come from? Has a post with tea been removed?

Reactions: 11

I never tire of this. This is what I see
E9A42A7E-F156-41BE-9DB5-262F27567DB2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just thinking and putting out a wee potential bingo-

IF she has gotten into a garden centre in Maldon somehow with the talks of stock we are going to be graced with a full on bleeping range.
plant pots
Garden tools
Garden gloves
Those jackets and hats garden people/ farmers wear
Baskets to collect your vegetables you’ve grown.
tea sets and the plates for afternoon tea etc etc

All the gear basically with a shite heart & the HinchFarm bullshit on it.
Garden centres are actually quite well to do btw cause it’s all the Grannies and the Housewife’s idea of errands is going to the garden centre having lunch and a mooch around.

For example Gran Strawberry was at the garden centre 2 weeks ago and spent £50 on a scarf 🧐🤨 because “ it’s a nice expensive one from the Garden centre” ~ her new target audience ?
75-85 👍🏻
On FB today and a lady was asking about something for her garden. The answer was to look at this FB group!! Noooo, what does Hinch know about gardening? Has this been in the plan too, with merchandise as well? Blimey I hope not. :oops::rolleyes:
Hope I've blanked out enough to be within Tattle rules. 🤫

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Get your bingos in now guyyssshh! I wonder what Sop h’s tit excuse reason will be for being absent today 🤔 I think she might just post again tomorrow morning with no explanation

Reactions: 9

Oh my days 😂 It’s been bugging me who Inch looks like and it definitely isn’t Tom Hardy. Inch and Gonzo, separated at birfffff and they are both muppets. No wonder we don’t see Inch’s family 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.