Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone actually jealous of her house? šŸ™ŠšŸ™Š

You couldn't pay us to move from our current house, we have had people ask us and our neighbours over the years if we'd sell, and I certainly wouldn't want to live on a busy road. We could make a good profit on our current home due to the ridiculous housing market but we wouldn't be able to afford a bigger home in the same location. Privacy and location > house size. The bigger the house, the more time and money it costs. I couldn't be bothered. šŸ™ŠšŸ˜†
no not jealous. We live on a nice cul-de-sac in a lovely quiet area, we are able to go out the front door for long dog walks, short walk to the pub, cafes, village shops etc. Great neighbours, will all do anything for each other. During these past couple covid years all done loads for each, weā€™ve kept each otherā€™s sanity. Our house if anything is a little big for 2 people (3 bedrooms) but we looked into downsizing a few years ago and financially v house it didnā€™t make sense.
I wouldnā€™t want to live somewhere where I have to have a security fence surrounding me, not having neighbours / friends and that daily interaction with others, nope not for me (and Iā€™m an introvert)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hate how she keeps posting all this stuff about Ronnie about how 'he's exactly where he needs to be' 'he's so loved by millions'. She's really pushing on him that he has something 'wrong' with him. He's not had any diagnosis hes just supposedly little behind with talking isn't he?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
As talented as the artist is that's bloody creepy especially the pig!
She sounds so big headed, getting worse by the day - "I've opted for subtle pops of colour for Ron" ... "I've paid full price" ... I, Me, I !
Self appreciating shallow twit šŸ–•šŸ¼

View attachment 1055834
Looks like a picture you'd expect to find inside a local butchers, that has been family owned for over a 100 years.

"3 pounds in money for your best ham please Bert, and I'll have a couple of your scotch eggs. Gotta have your egg a day, that's what mama freda says"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
You all have the main points covered. But just a question from me, because Iā€™m not a #1 author guysshhhzcc ā€¦ is that a strange use of the word ā€œsociableā€ in describing her ā€œsociable area?ā€ Does she mean social? Just learning, be kond.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion- a little splash of colour full of delight be back in a minute I'm just shoveling some shite.

No I'm joking šŸ™Š I cant think of one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
As a child I had a groovy chick poster which only lasted a night before having to be binned, because once the lights were out I swear to god these two witches walked towards me with their inane grins and bags of tricksšŸ˜‚
This was me as a (admittedly easily scared) preteen with a poster of my own choosing! Not a toddler in an entire painted room of animals he hasnā€™t chosen, staring at him all night!
Youā€™d have loved my daughters room, not only did she have the same poster but the matching duvet set, curtains, beanbag and dressing gownā€¦.. itā€™s funny cos we save all our old duvet covers to use as dust sheets for when we decorate and the groovy chick one creeps me out more now itā€™s splashed with paint.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kate to the partyā€¦but honestly, this is quite clearly Ronni e trying to say ā€œLook I donā€™t have any carrotsā€, and Roy bending his huge bleeping neck to look šŸ˜‘ dumb arse Sopha.
sorry but those fuckers look evil. I pray with every part of me they donā€™t turn on that beautiful little boy!

Sheā€™s a right witch. Samantha isnā€™t much better. The apple doesnā€™t fall far from the tree where the girls are concerned. Fiddle is the exact reason why Soph is like she is. Fiddle is more than happy to ride the gravy train too so pushes her more and more. Sad really because Weeping Al doesnā€™t seem like heā€™s like that at all but Iā€™d bet my house heā€™s tit scared of Fiddle and does as she says.
yes definitely! Two hard witches with wet blanket husbands who are terrified of their vacuous, horrible wives

Reactions: 11
I think lots of us remember things in our bedrooms that scared us!
My mum stupidly decided I should have a bloody creepy wooden cuckoo clock (aged 5) that freaked me out and kept me awake with the noise! It didn't last long!

When I was older, my room was decked out in a very typical 80's Pierrot Clown theme before I was sent to prison boarding school, which was an encyclopidia of hell in itself! The first night I arrived the smell of burning filled the building as one psycho kid crept in over the Easter hols and burned down a dormitory!

View attachment 1052676
I had a huge poster of the Honey Monster from the sugar puffs advert. No Idea why but it was creep AFā€¦ā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate how she keeps posting all this stuff about Ronnie about how 'he's exactly where he needs to be' 'he's so loved by millions'. She's really pushing on him that he has something 'wrong' with him. He's not had any diagnosis hes just supposedly little behind with talking isn't he?
It's alot more than just not talking. As many have said on here, there are lots of markers that leads towards him being autistic

Reactions: 6
Of course sheā€™s chosen subtle pops of water washed colour, because anything brighter and she will burn šŸ§›ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Schecret Garden? Schecret from who, the woolly wankers? šŸ˜‚

In my besht Sopha/George from Rainbow voice...

ā€œMe and Jaaaimeee (AKA teeny peeny) are hoping to make it into a ā€œSchochible areaā€ if that makesh any schense! Sho a schummer houshe or scheperdsh hut! BBQ area & play area! Iā€™m alsho trying to convinsche Jaaaimeee about getting a lazy Schpa!ā€

What the duck is a lazy spa? Will her grungy grey sofa find its way there so she can relax outside in her schpa? They are bound to bag a freebie brand new one for tend farm šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.