Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph, I know you haven't read here since Hamilton went to New York City in 1776 but could you please give a logical explanation for why you bought 3 alpacas before you're living full time in your new house? If all this is pre records then why did you start with showing us the boot room instead of something practical like the kitchen or a bedroom? Nothing you're doing is making sense and you're making a total tit of yourself. Also, stop being reckless with Ronnie and those huge animals, my heart was in my mouth watching that today. Cheers hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Was just looking at her tagged pics and already one of the huns has said they ran out to buy Brillo pads after seeing Hinches story.
Honestly? They have been around FOREVER,I always have some in the cupboard but they are not something I use frequently.
Watch now you won’t be able to get bloody Brillo pads cause of the huns.
duck off!
Edited to add I don’t know why I’m so worked up over Brillo pads🤣 it’s HER …get in the bin NOW
Hopefully the idiot huns who have never heard of brillo pads use them on unsuitable surfaces which then get scratched to bits. Of course sophie in her story didn't advise people that the pads are used for heavy dirt on ovens etc,and they will scratch your steel sink and hob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hopefully the idiot huns who have never heard of brillo pads use them on unsuitable surfaces which then get scratched to bits. Of course sophie in her story didn't advise people that the pads are used for heavy dirt on ovens etc,and they will scratch your steel sink and hob.
Scratching their sinks to bits then undoing the plug and flooding the kitchen, ahhhh ‘The Hinch Effect’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Do we think we will ever seen the dolls house again? I want to see it set up with tend alpacas outside 😂
It’s gone to the dolls house people guyyysshh as it just didn’t have enough rooms or underfloor heating.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread #510 word puzzle - to keep you all busy in case she has another day off.

(All have been mentioned on this and/or most recent threads).

H _ _ _ _ H _ _ _ _
W _ _ _ _ _ W _ _ _ _ _ _
C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C _ _ _ _
L _ _ _ _ L _ _ _ _

Bonus points for suitable emojis too!
If you 👃🏻, you 👃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A little bit of plagiarism to start a Friday morning! Although she’s changed the ages so it’s definitely not copying! Credit it please, Soph!
Yes another plagiarised quote 😡 It’s almost like she needs these quotations to validate her actions as a mum and then all the gushing comments that will pour in from the sheeple!
She’s rubbish at parenting because she is a total narcissist, she lies and spends far too much time behind her phone. She can’t even walk her dog by herself! Also the fact she’s using Ron as an opener can only mean two things - more ads and more house bragging!!!!! She uses that poor boy and it’s absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 46
The qoute this morning is plagerised it ridiculous she tried to pass them as her own

However eating his teeth WTF???
Screenshot_20220211-081752_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220211-081656_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Do we think she’s been quiet cos she likely been filming her valentines pre records and grid posts ... hence the new nails and makeup, eyebrows and hair appearing done by tied back on the Tesco trip .. and obv awol yesterday .. she doesn’t do anything real time now so she’s gonna have to have posed and some summit for the gram in advance bet she been doing it this week

Reactions: 23
Ron looks cute but that's all you can say. Why though do all these Influencers think their 🐑 will love the kids and pets more than they love their own 🙄 Must be some psychology behind it to bring in the ££££ I only love my own kids and their cousins. The fish in the pic is that a sly reference to flip n flop or Inch been allowed out fishing with TanJoe whilst Fiddle babysits Soph 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.