Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My grandma had a fucking tea towel with a picture on that scared me when I was a kid (😂) kids do get freaked out by weird shit, let alone the cast of Animal Farm staring at you in the dark!!! Does that mean the freaky giraffe and the hare painting have gone to the dump though? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
The funny thing is, when I search the archived threads for receipts to share here, I have to enter keywords. It gets kind of funny, I have to remember roughly whether a certain event was before or after a certain tattle nickname. So if I’m looking up something about Henry, I may have to enter the terms Henry, Henners, Chicken Strip, Jabba mutt, or Audrey for the right posts to come up 😂 Someone came here earlier saying they hadn’t been here in a while and referred to Inch as Jaymay which came soon after Jamie, but before Onslow, Vestlife, Inch and Janine. Sometimes, cringe or creep or jugs will bring him up too. Fiddles can be searched under Freda, FredaYahoo, MumSez (I made that up), MamaYahoo, MadMa, Fiddle Fingers. Now the alpacas will have to be searched under alpacas, llamas and now, I’ll have to add wooly wankers to my search terms. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

JBrown

Chatty Member
I hate the fact the mural is so Americanised. You don’t see barns like that in rural England 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
A little bit of plagiarism to start a Friday morning! Although she’s changed the ages so it’s definitely not copying! Credit it please, Soph!
Yes another plagiarised quote 😡 It’s almost like she needs these quotations to validate her actions as a mum and then all the gushing comments that will pour in from the sheeple!
She’s rubbish at parenting because she is a total narcissist, she lies and spends far too much time behind her phone. She can’t even walk her dog by herself! Also the fact she’s using Ron as an opener can only mean two things - more ads and more house bragging!!!!! She uses that poor boy and it’s absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 46

DisgruntledPelicans

I've never known an "influencer" to have rota'd days off 😂. How ridiculous. If her followers can't see by now that she sees them as nothing more than a job, they never will.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
I was having a look on a Facebook group I’m in a woman made a post about nappies and it made me think I haven’t seen her post her 700 packs of pampers in a while
Thats because lonnie turned 5 in january so she doesnt use nappies anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Wotsitslife

Chatty Member
Tomorrow’s post
‘Sorry i was quiet GHUYYSS Ronnies room was finally finisssshh. I just can’t believe it guys! We are just putting the last of the furnichhhttuuree in and it’s all done. I just can’t believe it it doesn’t seem real.
Anyway that’s 4K on just some walls and another 3k on furniture that well guys it’s been gifted ok. Yano
I won’t tag as I can’t be arsed ok.
Anyway how’s everyone else’s homes looking? Any of my fans managed to buy a million pound tend farm yet?
If not try wanking some taps off like I did
ALV 👍🏻
P.s I will be raving about my underfloor heating in April just to rub it in all your faces about the utility bill rise’
🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Right before I saw her stolen text, I saw an interview with a man who is struggling to cope due to rising costs. Less showers, no heating, wearing a big coat in his home, stopped all his insurances, selling his car, not eating as much...💔 And there is her telling people "you got this!" Tell that to the people who can't even live comfortably in their one home, who are struggling, who work all hours to make ends meet, you tone deaf and ungrateful cow. She isn't grateful for the sheep lining her pockets. She does NOTHING for anyone but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Is she really playing the exhausted Mummaz card?? Seriously??
With 2 unemployed adults (use that term loosely) at home and Fiddle & Weeping Al on tap I’m finding it very hard to understand quite how exhausted she could possibly be.
Read the bloody room Sopha for once in your fucking privileged life!! 😤

• Heart

BigGobNoKnob

Yes I agree. I think she is out of bounds as should all her family be. The only one who should be talked about on here is Hinch.
I too agree re Sopha’s niece. As already said, she has no say over being included in these vids and it is a gross invasion of her privacy by jimbobnoknob and sophlora. I get that some people may think the whole family is fair game but, as also already said, this is a hinch thread and she can take the heat. We are all very careful about Lenor and Ronni e and as a 12/13 year old (which we shouldn’t really even know) we should treat her the same way in my humble opinion… I’ll get back to the wine now!

• Heart
I’ve unfollowed her. Reason being I saw a picture of Ron with a quote “Ron you are loved by millions” !! That’s what did it for me. Horrendous to write a million strangers love her son!! I have two boys and wouldn’t want to talk about them like that.
I don't know how anyone can defend the way these influencers share so much about their children.

Millions of people don't love her children. They don't actually care about them as they don't know them.

Millions of people know Ronnie's full name, his date of birth, his brother's full name and DOB, his address, his parents' names, what he looks like.... Some people may live near him and will know his nursery or his future school.

That is terrifying. Most people in this day and age are protecting people's privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
I’ve seen a few posts on Twitter and Facebook from genuine women concerned for Ronnie on his own infront of the Alpacas and her Huns are commenting saying that the poster is crying Abuse???

it Concerns me that these people are Mothers and think it’s OK for Ronnie to be alone in front of them with Hinch BEHIND A wall filming???

All it takes is a Google search to see alpacas attack if they feel threatened.

• Sad

DisgruntledPelicans

I'm laughing out loud at this!
So some people think Jaymeee is a hot hunk? Seriously! 🤣
He is one of the most unattractive men I've seen of his age, not just in looks both pre or post nose jobbies, but a dull, sleazy personality, his smokers voice & crap "humour".
There is nothing attractive about a grown ass man in his 40s running around with no friends and no job shouting "OiOi" 😂.

• Haha