Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The room is literally made to suit her & follow her farm themed house. Ron does not love the mural. He'd prefer a bright colourful room with tractors and fun stuff.. im not saying the artist isn't amazing because his work is good I just dont see that room looking very "toddlerfied" shame really. Everyone must live the way she wants.

Reactions: 23
☠😂😂😂😂

You just know as well that when he's somewhere ordering a coffee and he's asked if he wants sugar, he replies with nah sweet' art, I'm sweet enough, then gives a creepy wink and laughs to himself

I can speak from experience, that you can only hear that said to you so many times during a shift by grubby looking men, before you wanna slap them one 😂😂😂
That made me giggle so much 😂😂😂 Mr Wize Owl just rolled his eyes at me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"I paid in full" gets me everytime 😂 only influencers have to make a point they had to actually PAY for something, like everyone else does day in day out 😂 she didn't mention this when she spoke about her utility or her builders or the tacky flooring in her loft and 'HQ' or her painter and decorators 🤣 stupid influencers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I find it really bleeping offensive that work and life is getting in the way of nusty troll life 🥺 & im sorry if it’s just one ur two messages that pop up of mine 😭 I’m trying guys

But as talented as this artist is this would creep the duck out of me if I woke up. The sheets would be brown. 😳😬

09AA2D47-4E74-4B88-855C-0DD80E456DB5.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Still catching up but oh my

THOSE ANIMALS LOOK HORRIFIC!!

Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate art and talent ... but those are not child friendly!!
stuff of nitemares! She vile

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
☠😂😂😂😂

You just know as well that when he's somewhere ordering a coffee and he's asked if he wants sugar, he replies with nah sweet' art, I'm sweet enough, then gives a creepy wink and laughs to himself

I can speak from experience, that you can only hear that said to you so many times during a shift by grubby looking men, before you wanna slap them one 😂😂😂
100% the kinda customer I used to hate when I worked in retail that you’d see look down your shirt & if you’d have issues scanning ‘oh it must be free then’
& would place the money in your hand & try & graze it 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it really bleeping offensive that work and life is getting in the way of nusty troll life 🥺 & im sorry if it’s just one ur two messages that pop up of mine 😭 I’m trying guys

But as talented as this artist is this would creep the duck out of me if I woke up. The sheets would be brown. 😳😬

View attachment 1056331
Poor Ronnie if he ever finds out how dangerous and utterly terrifying pigs are 🤢🤢🤢
Screenshot_20220211-224006.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
100% the kinda customer I used to hate when I worked in retail that you’d see look down your shirt & if you’d have issues scanning ‘oh it must be free then’
& would place the money in your hand & try & graze it 🤢🤮
Yes!!! Slimey bumholes 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Hopefully the idiot huns who have never heard of brillo pads use them on unsuitable surfaces which then get scratched to bits. Of course sophie in her story didn't advise people that the pads are used for heavy dirt on ovens etc,and they will scratch your steel sink and hob.
I do believe I predicted this would happen, although I never thought anyone would actually scrub a plastic kettle with one😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
DEAR SOPHIE HINCHLIFFE

WE ARE NOT JEALOUS OF YOU MY DEAR

NOT ONE BIT NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST

ITS JUST THAT YOU’RE A bleep

HOPE THAT HELPS
ATV XXXX

P.S. When you’re bankrupt like Katie Price and lost everything we won’t forget to send you a little postcard with one of your most memorable heart warming quotes
“You’re exactly where you’re meant to be!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I do believe I predicted this would happen, although I never thought anyone would actually scrub a plastic kettle with one😂😂
I knew 🤣🤣 I absolutely knew this would happen, those secret sponges I've been using for 84 years are going to destroy homes all over the country 😳 I have just been too knee deep in work all week to comment

Reactions: 13

View attachment 1056331
"This is not an AD" 🤣🤣🤣 oh check you soph actually PAYING for something yourself...no Me and Jamie (are paying) this time 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
DEAR SOPHIE HINCHLIFFE

WE ARE NOT JEALOUS OF YOU MY DEAR

NOT ONE BIT NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST

ITS JUST THAT YOU’RE A bleep

HOPE THAT HELPS
ATV XXXX

P.S. When you’re bankrupt like Katie Price and lost everything we won’t forget to send you a little post code with one of your most memorable heart warming quotes
“You’re exactly where you’re meant to be!!”
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 She will also have a catalogue of all her historical duck ups and lies right here to look back on! (Wiki/#500)

Sophie "Rose" Hinchliffe - These are YOUR lies! Daaa daaa daaa daaaahh! 📚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.