Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@bobā€™syouruncle please can you come back with more tea about the garden centre, before I end up writing a whole new life story for Fanny
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ just been catching up, maybe I shouldnā€™t have said ā€˜merchandiseā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Sofa was keeping her head down and not looking anyone in the eye, she was looking at items for sale and it looked to me like if she wanted to know anything about said items she spoke to Fiddle and then she took over and asked, it seemed very odd! Almost like Fiddle was her ā€˜carerā€™! I felt quite sorry for Sofa she seemed very nervous, I donā€™t think anyone else recognised her, I said to my friend thatā€™s Mrs Hinch and she just said Mrs Who??? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
There once was an uncle named Bob,
Who at the garden centre saw a slob.
The slobā€™s name was Sopha,
Her mum was her gopher,
And neither of them had a job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Sadly the sheep still exist this was from a local community page (my post code) what really annoys me is it a mrs hinch range she doesnt own zoflora minky ect
Screenshot_20220210-174304_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Imagine being at work and discovering someone you have no choice but to be nice to turns out to be a hinch fan in the wild šŸ¤ helpppp meeeeee!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Itā€™s only 10 grand guyscchhhh! 5% off with the code: HINCHISATWAT
I hope he hates it, refuses to sleep in it and she has to paint over it with paw patrol.
Just thinking and putting out a wee potential bingo-

IF she has gotten into a garden centre in Maldon somehow with the talks of stock we are going to be graced with a full on bleeping range.
plant pots
Garden tools
Garden gloves
Those jackets and hats garden people/ farmers wear
Baskets to collect your vegetables youā€™ve grown.
tea sets and the plates for afternoon tea etc etc

All the gear basically with a shite heart & the HinchFarm bullshit on it.
Garden centres are actually quite well to do btw cause itā€™s all the Grannies and the Housewifeā€™s idea of errands is going to the garden centre having lunch and a mooch around.

For example Gran Strawberry was at the garden centre 2 weeks ago and spent Ā£50 on a scarf šŸ§šŸ¤Ø because ā€œ itā€™s a nice expensive one from the Garden centreā€ ~ her new target audience ?
75-85 šŸ‘šŸ»
Is it just me who thought a garden centre is just what people call out the back of homebase šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The funny thing is, when I search the archived threads for receipts to share here, I have to enter keywords. It gets kind of funny, I have to remember roughly whether a certain event was before or after a certain tattle nickname. So if Iā€™m looking up something about Henry, I may have to enter the terms Henry, Henners, Chicken Strip, Jabba mutt, or Audrey for the right posts to come up šŸ˜‚ Someone came here earlier saying they hadnā€™t been here in a while and referred to Inch as Jaymay which came soon after Jamie, but before Onslow, Vestlife, Inch and Janine. Sometimes, cringe or creep or jugs will bring him up too. Fiddles can be searched under Freda, FredaYahoo, MumSez (I made that up), MamaYahoo, MadMa, Fiddle Fingers. Now the alpacas will have to be searched under alpacas, llamas and now, Iā€™ll have to add wooly wankers to my search terms. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ just been catching up, maybe I shouldnā€™t have said ā€˜merchandiseā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Sofa was keeping her head down and not looking anyone in the eye, she was looking at items for sale and it looked to me like if she wanted to know anything about said items she spoke to Fiddle and then she took over and asked, it seemed very odd! Almost like Fiddle was her ā€˜carerā€™! I felt quite sorry for Sofa she seemed very nervous, I donā€™t think anyone else recognised her, I said to my friend thatā€™s Mrs Hinch and she just said Mrs Who??? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
What kind of products were they looking at?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.