Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Freda Fiddles has got much to answer for. Her daughter still thinks she's a child herself with a spoilt self centrered persona & is a compulsive liar.

From some of those comments I've read written by her Mum, she really doesn't sound like a "lovely mummaz" at all - quite hard faced and rough - looks like she's chewed on a wasp! 😖
She’s a right bitch. Samantha isn’t much better. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree where the girls are concerned. Fiddle is the exact reason why Soph is like she is. Fiddle is more than happy to ride the gravy train too so pushes her more and more. Sad really because Weeping Al doesn’t seem like he’s like that at all but I’d bet my house he’s shit scared of Fiddle and does as she says.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
@bob’syouruncle please can you come back with more tea about the garden centre, before I end up writing a whole new life story for Fanny
🤣🤣 just been catching up, maybe I shouldn’t have said ‘merchandise’ 🤣🤣 Sofa was keeping her head down and not looking anyone in the eye, she was looking at items for sale and it looked to me like if she wanted to know anything about said items she spoke to Fiddle and then she took over and asked, it seemed very odd! Almost like Fiddle was her ‘carer’! I felt quite sorry for Sofa she seemed very nervous, I don’t think anyone else recognised her, I said to my friend that’s Mrs Hinch and she just said Mrs Who??? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
“I’m trying to convince Jamie to get a lazy spa”
Translated means:
We’ve already decided on a £30k hot tub but we want it to be gifted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I want to dwell more on that tattler who saw Freda and hinch at the garden centre…..I don’t feel we got much out of that.

• Heart

Rach8456

VIP Member
Secret garden 🤣🤣🤣 Alright Enid Blyton! Fuck me it’s just another bit of garden sectioned off by a hedge and a fucking gate you melt 🤣 It’s about as secret as her chiselled jawline

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
There once was an uncle named Bob,
Who at the garden centre saw a slob.
The slob’s name was Sopha,
Her mum was her gopher,
And neither of them had a job.

Sophie likes cooking with eggs.
The boys wished they could go to Greggs.
Mushrooms she did blend,
Tastebuds to offend,
While she eats Ron’s toothy pegs.

The slob had a husband named James,
Who once played TV football games.
When dressed as Janine
Not an inch could be seen,
But he’s proud of his wood, Sophie claims.

Now Sopha shows off some more land,
And tells us of her next grand plans.
A hot tub for her Mum
To have so much fun,
With James and his lovely soft hands.

• Haha
  • Sick

Itsyspider

VIP Member
Bestie bubs are both cut from the same cloth! Sophie behind a wall leaving her son exposed to 3 big strong livestock while today Stacey uploads rex standing and leaning on a chair with rose behind it asleep on the floor. She had a quick dirty delete zoomed in to cut out rose on the floor then reuploaded! These women Don't deserve these children 💔💔💔💔
Screenshot_20220210-121808.png
Screenshot_20220210-121932.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
There once was an uncle named Bob,
Who at the garden centre saw a slob.
The slob’s name was Sopha,
Her mum was her gopher,
And neither of them had a job.

Sophie likes cooking with eggs.
The boys wished they could go to Greggs.
Mushrooms she did blend,
Tastebuds to offend,
While she eats Ron’s toothy pegs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Well,that's us told to mind our own business about how she chooses to parent how she will carry on endangering little Ronnie's life.It's a shame she couldn't explain in her own words though.
I agree,wanting to eat his teeth is disturbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

IamIncog

How is an apple crate beautiful. It’s a bit of rough wood?
She’s abnormal I tell you. ABNORMAL. I say it WITH CHEST.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"Here's a photo of my son that I profess to love so very very much and everything is done for him...now, can I interest you in some products that you don't need? Or perhaps indulge me while I brag about how much I'm LOVING my new million pound house? Remember, you've got this!! Well, actually I'VE got this, but I'd like you to think that I give a stuff about you too. Happy Friday!"
🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

bellaboo1983

I will find out from my friend if they've been contacted for a pool. They own a local pool company and has done a few quotes for 'celebs'. The last celeb couple he visited told him they wouldn't pay for his services but would advertise his company on Instagram, he told them where to go!!

• Wow
  • Haha