Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e, not A&E

Winning thread title by @JoyofLife

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards. They can’t contain swears.

Tuesday was Soph’s usual day off, so sales manager James stepped in with some riveting content live from Tesco. Not at all staged. Not at all an undisclosed ad. Not at all timed for Valentines Day.

A grid post from Soph to pretend she wasn’t sad not to be at The Brits has crept up to just over 200,000 likes - which is 300,000 less than her ‘tend friend got for a new bathroom post.
Time to buy some better quality bots Soph!

Wednesday brought the latest episode of ‘How Not To Parent or Keep Livestock’ directed by Sophie Rose Hinchliffe, staring Ron, Roy, Rod and Ray.

Putting your young child alone in front of 3 animals is quite possibly the most reckless thing she’s ever done - and there’s a long list of those.

Mad dash back to house number one to celebrate Weepetto’s birthday, and Soph had cleared the dining table for the occasion! It’s not that Greyskull is being slowly moved to Llama Lodge, is it?

What would a Hinch recap be without some ‘tend cleaning and more undisclosed ads?
Soph shared an amazing secret with the world….. Brillo Pads! Perfect for scrubbing stainless steel, right? I honestly don’t know how we managed all those years before the cleaning sensation that is Mrs Hinch with her top tips and notebooks (another undeclared ad).

Cling On niece has been baking with Ron and Lon (Ron in nursery uniform even though he was ‘out with Jamie’ today?) all rounded off with Henry Hippo tucked up in bed.

Thursday seems to be another day off, so far.

A reminder of where to report her undeclared ads -

Thread #500 The Tattle Truths

This and the Wiki (pink button at the top) are a must read for any newbies, or Hinch doubters.

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Wednesday brought the latest episode of ‘How Not To Parent or Keep Livestock’ directed by Sophie Rose Hinchliffe, staring Ron, Roy, Rod and Ray.

christ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
My now tween had a nightmare tatty teddy on her duvet cover was going to eat her as a toddler!! All those animals staring back in the dark 🤢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
My grandma had a bleeping tea towel with a picture on that scared me when I was a kid (😂) kids do get freaked out by weird tit, let alone the cast of Animal Farm staring at you in the dark!!! Does that mean the freaky giraffe and the hare painting have gone to the dump though? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The pig 😱😱😱😱😱😱 staring at you sleeping!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱
As a child I had a groovy chick poster which only lasted a night before having to be binned, because once the lights were out I swear to god these two witches walked towards me with their inane grins and bags of tricks😂
This was me as a (admittedly easily scared) preteen with a poster of my own choosing! Not a toddler in an entire painted room of animals he hasn’t chosen, staring at him all night!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125
As a child I had a groovy chick poster which only lasted a night before having to be binned, because once the lights were out I swear to god these two witches walked towards me with their inane grins and bags of tricks😂
This was me as a (admittedly easily scared) preteen with a poster of my own choosing! Not a toddler in an entire painted room of animals he hasn’t chosen, staring at him all night!
Wow that’s giving me some flashbacks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Another day off Sop h? Bloody hell. Even the threads are drying up because she’s never been so bleeping boring. If renovations really are happening at Llama Lodge (name stolen from another tattler but I love it 😂) it would be great content, but no, it’s probably already done and she’s still editing the videos so she can tick that off her work to do list!

Reactions: 38
Poor Ron, i hate that mural how is that child friendly?
Where's the colour? It could have been so cute and child appropriate.
What it is, is awful Sophie has once again missed the mark all the money and resources available and poor bairn gets this. It's a little boys room where's the fun?

• Heart
I had the one in the green outfit painted on my wall opposite my bed 🤣 I still have the green and pink duvet cover and the purple one 🤣 my daughter uses them now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bestie bubs are both cut from the same cloth! Sophie behind a wall leaving her son exposed to 3 big strong livestock while today Stacey uploads rex standing and leaning on a chair with rose behind it asleep on the floor. She had a quick dirty delete zoomed in to cut out rose on the floor then reuploaded! These women Don't deserve these children 💔💔💔💔
Screenshot_20220210-121808.png
Screenshot_20220210-121932.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Why does she choose the worst possible names for everything. Its like everything must be comically named right down to ronald and lonald, or she just has some weird obsession with east end stereotypical old man names oi oi ya bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Poor Ron, i hate that mural how is that child friendly?
Where's the colour? It could have been so cute and child appropriate.
What it is, is awful Sophie has once again missed the mark all the money and resources available and poor bairn gets this. It's a little boys room where's the fun?
I feel like maybe we could put at the beginning of every thread recap that the mural isn't finished yet, the colour is yet to be added @Pollyanna263, it may save lots of repeating?

PS. totally not directed at you @BSBuster - I've just seen lots of people question the same thing! Mind you, we wouldn't need to mention it if Sophie properly credited the artist working on it, but we know theres no danger of that happening any time soon!

Reactions: 32
I think lots of us remember things in our bedrooms that scared us!
My mum stupidly decided I should have a bloody creepy wooden cuckoo clock (aged 5) that freaked me out and kept me awake with the noise! It didn't last long!

When I was older, my room was decked out in a very typical 80's Pierrot Clown theme before I was sent to prison boarding school, which was an encyclopidia of hell in itself! The first night I arrived the smell of burning filled the building as one psycho kid crept in over the Easter hols and burned down a dormitory!

download.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Why does she choose the worst possible names for everything. Its like everything must be comically named right down to ronald and lonald, or she just has some weird obsession with east end stereotypical old man names oi oi ya bleep.
If she ever has a daughter she'll probably call it Ethel. It rhymes with Ron and Lon

• Haha
Reactions: 96
Her kids names are a strange choice very much reminds me of The Kray brothers (Ronnie & Reggie) oiii oiii! I think Inch may have had input and James had to be in their middle names not just because of Jimbobnoknoborjob but Weepy Al's middle name being James too!

Reactions: 25
I think lots of us remember things in our bedrooms that scared us!
My mum stupidly decided I should have a bloody creepy wooden cuckoo clock (aged 5) that freaked me out and kept me awake with the noise! It didn't last long!

When I was older, my room was decked out in a very typical 80's Pierrot Clown theme before I was sent to prison boarding school, which was an encyclopidia of hell in itself! The first night I arrived the smell of burning filled the building as one psycho kid crept in over the Easter hols and burned down a dormitory!

That bloody clown still haunts me to this day! My mum bought me the whole set, lampshade, bedspread and the doll!! To make it worse, she told me nan I loved it so imagine my horror when I went to stay at my grandparent's house and went to bed that night, SURPRISE, my nan shrieked!!! witch god rest her soul.

On topic - Oi Soph, llamas are not babysitters

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve seen a few posts on Twitter and Facebook from genuine women concerned for Ronnie on his own infront of the Alpacas and her Huns are commenting saying that the poster is crying Abuse???

it Concerns me that these people are Mothers and think it’s OK for Ronnie to be alone in front of them with Hinch BEHIND A wall filming???

All it takes is a Google search to see alpacas attack if they feel threatened.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
That bloody clown still haunts me to this day! My mum bought me the whole set, lampshade, bedspread and the doll!! To make it worse, she told me nan I loved it so imagine my horror when I went to stay at my grandparent's house and went to bed that night, SURPRISE, my nan shrieked!!! witch god rest her soul.

On topic - Oi Soph, llamas are not babysitters
Oh Christ Pierrot twice over!! Your room was the same as mine then. All that is now classed as Vintage and collectors items 🤣

Sopha will have today off and at least another one between now and Monday as yesterday wore her out!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.