Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fiddle, weeping Al and cling on of course! 😂 oh and maybe Jamie's 'friends' that did the office loft floor.
Does make you wonder where her friends, or Kids as she calls them, are. They had that one little gathering a fair while back and they haven't been seen since. As much as SS is disliked here, SS does show more of her friendship group, including all building work she has done on the house.

Reactions: 15
Needs to convince Inch to get a LayZ spa…yeah, right! Somehow that seems right up Inch’s street, oioi! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Get your bingos in now guyyssshh! I wonder what Sop h’s tit excuse reason will be for being absent today 🤔 I think she might just post again tomorrow morning with no explanation
Sorry to quote myself but did I just get my first tattle bingo? Oh my goshhh guyssshhh how did this happen to little old Braggy?! I’m fank yooooou

Reactions: 10
The question of, where is the dolls house, often comes to mind. If her life was a movie, it would have sooo many plot holes. Because she doesn't finish something without an explantion

Needs to convince Inch to get a LayZ spa…yeah, right! Somehow that seems right up Inch’s street, oioi! 🙈
There is no convincing though, because they already have one. Everytime she says that, it's already happened

Reactions: 16
Loves the kids that much they literally have a garden within a garden to play in.
bleeping alpacas have more space to roam.

Thinking about it, Henry's bedroom is probably bigger than the allocated children's space.

Absolute melt she is.

I read about one of them ‘hoovering the air’ the other day,because dusting obviously isn’t enough. Who has time and who would want to Hoover the air. How do you even do it. Bloody idiots every last one of them
I read one where they could see dust particles in the sun light and they tried to hoover them out the window

• Haha
  • Wow
Anyone else visualise the spit flying out her mouth everytime she speaks 🤮🤮🤮 I'd have to wear a Sou'wester and a Raincoat if i ever had the misfortune of meeting her 💦☂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I read about one of them ‘hoovering the air’ the other day,because dusting obviously isn’t enough. Who has time and who would want to Hoover the air. How do you even do it. Bloody idiots every last one of them
Plus throwing fabulosa cans all over the place and blowing out the windows 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.