Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve laughed randomly all day at whoever it was yesterday who called the alpacas ā€œwoolly wankersā€ my husband keeps shooting me looks and muttering,he just asked what I was laughing at and I said Hinchā€¦he got up shook his head and said sheā€™s a total twit I canā€™t stand heršŸ¤£šŸ¤£and walked awayšŸ˜­
I had complete hysterics at something on the mario thread last night and tried through my giggles to explain to my husband about a forum where we laugh at instagrammers. He humoured me
my mums friend that we used to have sleepovers at had a proper scary lord of the rings poster in her spare room. It was proper 70s drawing style and she had to take it down cos I was terrified of it. Also another pic at my aunties and uncles I was terrified of and had to be removed

Reactions: 11
I want to dwell more on that tattler who saw Freda and hinch at the garden centreā€¦..I donā€™t feel we got much out of that.
Yes and what did she mean about fiddle discussing ā€˜merchandiseā€™ - that was an odd choice of word, unless itā€™s Hinch merchandiseā€¦ you wouldnā€™t say merchandise just to mean things for sale in a shop would you?

Reactions: 19
Oh my god WHAT is that mural in Ronnie's bedroom?!? Its so dull, here's hoping the colour still needs to be added, but its not looking likely šŸ˜•

Reactions: 7
Oh my god WHAT is that mural in Ronnie's bedroom?!? Its so dull, here's hoping the colour still needs to be added, but its not looking likely šŸ˜•
Yes we think the artist starts with a base and then adds colour. This was the mock up x

9163AF6E-D1C5-4353-AC57-7E532B8CA103.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm laughing out loud at this!
So some people think Jaymeee is a hot hunk? Seriously! šŸ¤£
He is one of the most unattractive men I've seen of his age, not just in looks both pre or post nose jobbies, but a dull, sleazy personality, his smokers voice & crap "humour".
He never missed a branch eh! Yuck

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm laughing out loud at this!
So some people think Jaymeee is a hot hunk? Seriously! šŸ¤£
He is one of the most unattractive men I've seen of his age, not just in looks both pre or post nose jobbies, but a dull, sleazy personality, his smokers voice & crap "humour".
OIOI donā€™t forget tend bosyguard at savers for Hinchy

Yes we think the artist starts with a base and then adds colour. This was the mock up x

View attachment 1053445
Hinch goes no colour or full throttle explosion. There is no in between.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes and what did she mean about fiddle discussing ā€˜merchandiseā€™ - that was an odd choice of word, unless itā€™s Hinch merchandiseā€¦ you wouldnā€™t say merchandise just to mean things for sale in a shop would you?
Iā€™m clinging on for my Hinch Farm merchandise bingo!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.