Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just looked at Inch’s page to look at his story, and that photo of Ron, the first one on the page. He has the cutest little face, but why have they dressed him like Del Boy?
He’s either dressed like a baby still wearing babygrows for bed, or like a little gangster I don’t get it? Can he not just wear something comfortable with bright childish colours?
When family buy for my little boy they get him lovely outfits, branded sweatpants and jumper sets etc but when I buy for him I get him rainbow striped tops, purple tops with dinosaurs on, FUN clothing!
Is it just fashion now? I’m only early 20s but am I being old fashioned and behind?😅🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve just looked at Inch’s page to look at his story, and that photo of Ron, the first one on the page. He has the cutest little face, but why have they dressed him like Del Boy?
He’s either dressed like a baby still wearing babygrows for bed, or like a little gangster I don’t get it? Can he not just wear something comfortable with bright childish colours?
When family buy for my little boy they get him lovely outfits, branded sweatpants and jumper sets etc but when I buy for him I get him rainbow striped tops, purple tops with dinosaurs on, FUN clothing!
Is it just fashion now? I’m only early 20s but am I being old fashioned and behind?😅🤦🏻‍♀️
Ronnie's not allowed interests out of what Sophie dictates for him ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 21
They dress him like a roadman 😂 he looks like he should be hanging around a McDonald’s car park in a boy racer

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They dress him like a roadman 😂 he looks like he should be hanging around a McDonald’s car park in a boy racer
Roadman exactly! I was going to say chav but I felt mean, it’s not his fault he can’t wear fun,
bright things

Reactions: 11
Just catching up on her stories and on here … can we talk about those mushrooms ? Is it so hard to cut them with a knife? Chopping them 🥴🥴.

@Pollyanna263 I have a great thread suggestion … but is it really too early to Post?

Reactions: 11
Their buyer doesn't seem as picky lately-worrying😒
It won't be for the lack of trying if she infiltrates this place.
It's still constantly busy,almost like a tourist spot.
Very worrying ☹

She’ll end up with her own tend farm range somewhere, garden bins with her name on is about the best for her absolute rubbish 🙄

We arrived just as the coffee shop/restaurant was opening and there was literally a stampede to get there. They were hurrying in all directions to try and get there first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fiddle always had a strange taste when she dressed Soph and Sam.
Everything hinch does is manipulated by mummy dearest.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Lunch with Len was a one off
So hopefully after seeing "today's" vom inducing concoction Brekkie with Len will be too 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Just give him a bowl of cereal ffs 🙄🙄
Bet inch was chuckling away to himself uploading his hilarious story with the roses ....prick!!!

Reactions: 8
That egg/cat sick brekkie for Lonnie was erm rather grey, if he flings it up the walls she won’t find it again, give the lad some cereal or toast.

And no Soph we aren’t all where we should be, my heating bill is going up by over £120 a month, more than I spend on food each month for myself & my kids, all whilst you swan back & forth to 2 houses with the heating on full whack showing off the latest tat you’ve bought, silly tart, wind your neck in.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Very worrying ☹

She’ll end up with her own tend farm range somewhere, garden bins with her name on is about the best for her absolute rubbish 🙄

We arrived just as the coffee shop/restaurant was opening and there was literally a stampede to get there. They were hurrying in all directions to try and get there first 😂
It's strange how these places become popular.
I'm pretty sure most of the clientele won't have a clue who she is? They can barely remember their partner's name 🤭
The famous Jam place is the same,sells over priced and over rated food and folk flood there.There's 3 in spitting distance of Maldon now.She made a thing of Trace and her going there a while back.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now showing off her new ribbed beige grey bath towels from her Tessscho range but they're more to her than just towels dontchaknow!
Whatever next ......
Screenshot_20220211-120328_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Are those cream roses? I Always thought they were meant to be sent to people having troubled times as a sign of support🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.