Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lotte6058

Hi all. It’s very sad about baby a but I think it is wrong of us to call bingo on anything to do with her death on here or speculate at all. We know sopha will do something ott which we all know is tasteless and tacky but I think we need to take the high road on this one and not be drawn into anything about it except stating how sad it is. We are a supportive community on here of each other and it could be triggering for people so I think we should sit this one out on that narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 196

Eyeswideopen123

Liar !! Liar !! Liar!!!!!!!!
she forgets she puts every hinch of her life on the gram so when your caught out on a lie Sophie we know “we know” you got pain relief last time remember because we do

absolutely sick of her lies that even the small ones make me furious

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 124

PootleFlump

Please please don’t shoot me down for this.
A tiny, beautiful baby has sadly passed. None of these people knew her. Or her family.
How has this become something she gets tagged in? Why are these people replying to her?
She has NO a connection to them!
I just don’t get it!!
It just screams of desperation to be ‘seen’ by her and I find it incredibly distasteful and wrong.
I don’t agree with the way her parents paraded her on social media, I have no idea who they are or why they got so much publicity. I find it incredibly sad that many, many others parents go through similar and none of these “slebs” chose to share their stories.
I cannot imagine the pain that a family goes through in this situation. I just find it sick that so many people are jumping on bandwagons, seemingly for some kind of recognition from these idiots. It’s so sad and so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 108

KMS79

Chatty Member
This is how I imagine the convo with Dr Rebecca went “Hi I’m fank you, it’s Sophie ROSE Hinchliffe ‘ere, you proberley know me as MRS HINCH, yes, THE Mrs Hinch...anyway I’ve seen your message & I really dunno what your issue is, I’m mean I’m basically advertising your quote & I didn’t even charge you my usual £24k fee! So I fink you’re being a bit rude saying that I didn’t credit you when because of me, people can read what you have written & they are probberly getting tattoos of it & decal stickers put on their walls and that...Hmm actually maybe I will add that to my homeware range (available now at Tesco hunnay) I fink your actually a nusty troll & mummy says that you’re just jealous & that I should just ignore you but I don’t want my shoppers fanz getting wind I might not be as nice as I pretend I am so I’m gonna change the post & say something vague about your article but in no way am I apologising or giving you propper credit right coz like I said you’re just TROLLING me & I’m Mrs Hinch so you should be grateful yeah cos I’m actually helping you out here. #BeKond #mummazsupportingmummaz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
Hello Tattlers, I'm new and have been watching since Saturday last week.. Pleased to meet you all, I've lost count how many times I've spit my coffee out and needed a Tena lady at your comments. You have made my dull week very amusing so thank you 😊😘

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Babybail93

VIP Member
She always manages to undo any good she might have said. This is not about you or your tramp fucking fans! Top left message is actually disgusting! No, it doesn’t feel like it’s your own. You have no idea! The fact she has shared that message makes me sick

E067A04E-C234-47C5-80E0-1C32ABAD1725.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who just checked some stuff in a bag for a couple of days when giving birth? In fact both times I was admitted to hospital before I’d put everything in both mine and the kids bags and guess what? We survived and didn’t even need half the shit I had planned on packing. I don’t believe for a second her bag wasn’t packed as soon as the piss was dry on the test.

• Haha
Reactions: 82

Grace 2592

Another cheating dream, get ready for the montage of her playing cheating songs to Jamie & all the hinchers sending her messages saying how much she’s made their day and how they all have tears of laughter 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
The thing about “constantly checking for updates” on baby A has honestly made me feel sick. I’ve been following their story and it’s heartbreaking, if anything I’m glad when there aren’t any updates as we all know what’s coming

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
what I found truly sad was under one of hinches comments on one of baby A's post a parent called Alex Simonet on Insta (u can find him) was trying not to be disrespectful but pleading with these influencers in the comments to please help share his cause to save his baby who was the same age as Baby A, the baby has had a brain injury and he is trying to save his life and Hinchers jumped right on him started calling him allsorts and said he's being disrespectful and such to Baby A and the fam when he too is just trying save his child, when he's said he's desperately tried reaching out to these influencers to help him and he's been ignored. So it just shows its all about clout and nothing more with Baby As case.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 80

Albi

VIP Member
I saw people say “if I could change places with baby A, I would in a heartbeat” oh would you? Would you really? What, and leave your own children behind? Don’t talk utter shit! Honestly the insincere crap people come out with gets on my nerves.

Reactions: 78