Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but what the HELL is she packing! She’s going into hospital not on holiday!

Reactions: 26
Why have they not taken that poor kid to a zoo or swimming or somewhere fun?! Playing "washing up" in the garden everyday and a quick nightly visit in their pyjamas to the swing park on their estate is hardly fun for him.
I honestly feel so sorry for that child

• Sad
Reactions: 40
For someone who didn't want to reveal her due date at the beginning of the year, she's certainly making up for it now.😂
Trying to keep the 🐑 from straying Soph?

Reactions: 26
Maybe she is literally going for a spa break (baby moon😂) and the kiddies are gonna be with ma barker👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus christ is she moving into the hospital or just going in to give birth and coming home?! Is it really necessary to bring all those lotions and potions?
And the amount she’s squeezed into all bottles. She must think she’s spending a week! My niece had a C-section, her first baby and was out the next day.

Reactions: 24
YOU'RE GIVING BIIIIIIRTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJH NOT GOING TO BORABORA FOR A MONTH. Way ott. You're literally about to tit a baby out....... You won't be washing your hair til your home. Or atleast I didn't. I had a 5 minute shower and couldn't be arsed moisturising myself let alone brushing my hair ..... Had better things to do really.

Pray for hinch. She's lost her bleeping marbles and I'm about to lose mine if she keeps acting like this

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Jesus Christ man I can’t get over them hospital bags hahahaha, mine and the bairns stuff was in one bag ya don’t need all that surely🤷🏽‍♀️
Micellar water, mirror etc
I don’t think I brushed me bleeping hair till I got home cause I couldn’t be chewed I was that nackered and this cunts acting like she’s of on her jollys for a few days break😂
do anything for clout

• Haha
Reactions: 41
For someone who didn't want to reveal her due date at the beginning of the year, she's certainly making up for it now.😂
Trying to keep the 🐑 from straying Soph?
I was going to say. If the hospital bag has been packed today then everyone and there dog would know she’s due very very soon. So hiding the date, lying and having everyone loose there tit over her bizarre nature has really been for nothing!

Reactions: 11
Jeez Louise. Like no one ever had a baby evahhhh hunzzzz.
Those bags 😂😂. At least its sweet relief from the sink I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she going to Tenerife?😂 she’ll need a suitcase 😂what the actual duck. She’s bored at this point. Got nothing else to do😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
YOU'RE GIVING BIIIIIIRTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJH NOT GOING TO BORABORA FOR A MONTH. Way ott. You're literally about to tit a baby out....... You won't be washing your hair til your home. Or atleast I didn't. I had a 5 minute shower and couldn't be arsed moisturising myself let alone brushing my hair ..... Had better things to do really.

Pray for hinch. She's lost her bleeping marbles and I'm about to lose mine if she keeps acting like this
But it’s all about Princess Sopha isn’t it? Personally I’d be more preoccupied with hoping my baby is healthy and bringing him into the world safely than pampering myself. She is so spoilt, self-centered and out of touch.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Plus it’s a very unrealistic view of what happens when you have a baby, it doesn’t sit with me that this is what she is portraying to her young audience about what happens when you give birth and what kind of things you would need. It’s unrealistic and not fair to people that look upto her and think this is real life.
Ps. You crack me up 🤣 couldn’t have put it better myself

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Jesus how long is she planning to stay? I stayed for one night with both mine, had a shower gel, pj's, leggings to go home in, sanitary pads and that's pretty much it. And loads of knickers. And nothing was white, that's for sure.

Reactions: 34

bleeping too right 👏🏻

Reactions: 9
But it’s all about Princess Sopha isn’t it? Personally I’d be more preoccupied with hoping my baby is healthy and bringing him into the world safely than pampering myself. She is so spoilt, self-centered and out of touch.
She's gonna tit herself when he comes along..... I can't wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She barely washes her hair, why the duck is she packing shampoo and conditioner for a minimum one night stay. This tacky witch is so wasteful! Use the same tit you packed for your first money maker

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A shower-cap?? 😂😂😂😂 She’s taking the bleeping piss with this hospital stay. Why the shower-cap if you’re bringing shampoo?

I was one of those strange stories you hear about not knowing you’re pregnant, literally found out the Wednesday, went into hospital Thursday and had him on the Monday. Hate talking about it cause people don’t ever believe that tit but it’s true. I went in with nothing, my family got me stuff and I sure as hell didn’t need flip flops or any of the other pointless tit she’s added and the lovely nurses provided me with his first outfit. Pyjamas, some loungewear, pads, baby clothes, nappies and cotton balls. Pretty much all I had and I was in for three days after. Luckily I had my own room which was so helpful but I’m sure Princess Zoph will have one too.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.