Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she try and make it look like a headstone in her garden???? Just why.

I can’t even deal with this woman
I honestly could not believe it when I saw it. She’s tried everything to hitch her wagon to this poor family that are living an absolute hell. Then she’s off buying some plants that slightly resemble baby A’s name and then she unveils it like the Chelsea flower show less than 24 hours after the baby has passed! She seriously needs to lay off the harpic and give her head a bloody good wobble! What was she thinking!! If i said to my hubby I’m going to post this (and showed him) he’d be like, YOUR NOT!! Never mind Mr Grinch indulging her garden memorial to a baby she’s never met. Sick just utterly sick.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I can’t help but feel these people are using that poor baby girl and her family as an excuse to get more attention on their Instagram pages. Personally I feel it’s overstepping the line. Above all it’s creepy and disrespectful. I would bet as well some of them selling items are making money for themselves also. Ashley cain has already mentioned that.
All hinch followers as well, why are they tagging her? Shame on them. The family should be left to grieve in peace.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I cannot get over that “gravestone” picture of that poor wee girl she has posted tonight ... feeding off someone else’s grief and tragedy is the lowest of the low.

I feel devastated for the wee ones family, like any child who passes, the grief must be incomparable with anything - however for people in those messages hunch has screenshot tonight saying “it feels like my own” is sick

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I was coming round the idea that garden centre was a moon bump and then she got cocky with that and thought ooh I can get away with this and started wearing it out loads. But maybe that’s just too insane.
Facially she looked pregnant and post partum jan/feb but she looks different recently. I don’t know. If I admit defeat she might actually end this weird game. Is this how she gets her own way? 😂😂 wears people down!
I think that sausage roll is the only thing she has eaten in a long time, and she photo shops the bump photos to look bigger to stop the ED speculation. This of course is secondary theory to your already #droppeditlikeasprrrooogg theory lol

Reactions: 3
I can’t help but feel these people are using that poor baby girl and her family as an excuse to get more attention on their Instagram pages. Personally I feel it’s overstepping the line. Above all it’s creepy and disrespectful. I would bet as well some of them selling items are making money for themselves also. Ashley cain has already mentioned that.
All hinch followers as well, why are they tagging her? Shame on them. The family should be left to grieve in peace.
People are cashing in all over the place. Even hast tagging 1k follows and follow back while claiming to be devoed. So much horse crap. It's all a competition to be the most affected 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 4
what I found truly sad was under one of hinches comments on one of baby A's post a parent called Alex Simonet on Insta (u can find him) was trying not to be disrespectful but pleading with these influencers in the comments to please help share his cause to save his baby who was the same age as Baby A, the baby has had a brain injury and he is trying to save his life and Hinchers jumped right on him started calling him allsorts and said he's being disrespectful and such to Baby A and the fam when he too is just trying save his child, when he's said he's desperately tried reaching out to these influencers to help him and he's been ignored. So it just shows its all about clout and nothing more with Baby As case.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 80
I’m actually genuinely worried about her mental health and state of mind if she thinks it’s acceptable to post things like this, I hope someone intervenes.

I’m so sorry to the people on here who will also find this triggering and have to deal with stupid people like Hinch jumping on the grief wagon and being so vile about it too.

Reactions: 19
I cannot get over that “gravestone” picture of that poor wee girl she has posted tonight ... feeding off someone else’s grief and tragedy is the lowest of the low.

I feel devastated for the wee ones family, like any child who passes, the grief must be incomparable with anything - however for people in those messages hunch has screenshot tonight saying “it feels like my own” is sick
Exactly, how can anyone who hasn't gone through that feel like it's their own, ridiculous. I've got three children and thank duck they are all healthy. When my 3yr old had a nap in the 'danger' zone at 5pm, usually I'd be stressing but I was just thankful that he's here and healthy, put everything in perspective, you know?. I can't comprehend what they are going through and the post of Ashley Cain holding baby when she has gone, its heartbreaking. Her tiny hand is so pale, heart wrenching. 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 21

If she thinks that posting the 'like my own' is going to give that poor family comfort she is crudely mistaken!!! How awful. Her parents are the only ones to feel as the do tonight. Not some fecking instaleech who is being all melodramatic. It is horrendously sad but those comments are the ones needing to be deleted. I hope Safia and Ashley are not going to see them. They will be so raw and to have someone try muscle in in their pain.... SICKENING.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Been reading for a long time, first time posting partly because im just tamping now before I go to bed! I used to be a hincher then she really started to grate on me on her high horse 24/7 but my blood really is boiling tonight. She couldnt just do one post could she and everything is “i bow to you” “we” “i” piss off!!! literally not one person could not of followed the story and not of been sad so why is it so much harder for you soph?! People commenting licking her arse on ashleys post because of her comment when shes said what thousands have (probably googled some tit quotes) like seriously do you even have to try get her attention on a grieving parents post you absolute melts. Her posts just r too much tonight but as long as people are thinking about u soph in this difficult time thats the main hey 🥴

Reactions: 13
Just wow. Sophie has never met the cains. Only followed their story & has somehow made it all about her so much so her hinchers are leaving messages like this. Sickening
4F74B2AB-1342-43E8-BDD2-F19F77B48C8E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
Absolutely knocks me sick. I live in the same town as the Cains. The whole towns been pretty upset through this whole journey. However no one, absolutely no one has gone as over the top as she has. Some idiot from 100’s of miles away that’s never even met them. I follow most of the Cains on Instagram, even before what happened to that poor baby because of living in the same town and even family and friend haven’t posted like she has. Fully bizarre.
Just wow. Sophie has never met the cains. Only followed their story & has somehow made it all about her so much so her hinchers are leaving messages like this. SickeningView attachment 546086

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.