Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but this literally made me feel so uncomfortable... it’s awful, how can she post this 😞
It’s almost like she planned to do that when she said it was ‘blooming’ all of a sudden. What a sick fucker

Reactions: 33
I actually had a little bit of respect for her when she posted about baby A earlier, she had to go and ruin it though

Reactions: 18
I actually can not deal with this woman! She’s all me me me! It’s absolutely heartbreaking, that poor family can’t even begin to imagine their pain but I feel like she’s all me me me give me attention!

Reactions: 10
She always manages to undo any good she might have said. This is not about you or your woman bleeping fans! Top left message is actually disgusting! No, it doesn’t feel like it’s your own. You have no idea! The fact she has shared that message makes me sick

E067A04E-C234-47C5-80E0-1C32ABAD1725.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
Aaaaand there it is. Making it about her. She just couldn’t resist could she. Disgraceful.

• Angry
Reactions: 51
What the absolute duck is she all about? That woman is seriously deranged if she thinks anything she has posted of that poor baby girl is nice, especially tonight’s, that is so disturbing. The way she’s acting is so strange and obsessive, as if she’s best pals with the parents or something. Sophie, duck off, you complete and utter disrespectful cow.

Reactions: 28
She’s absolutely backwards she does a respectful post and then ruins it with a circus, she’s the scum of the earth 🤯🤬

Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but this literally made me feel so uncomfortable... it’s awful, how can she post this 😞
And she's done as expected and lost the tact and common decency she managed to show on the first post she shared. Why???? Just why?!

Reactions: 17
She always manages to undo any good she might have said. This is not about you or your woman bleeping fans! Top left message is actually disgusting! No, it doesn’t feel like it’s your own. You have no idea! The fact she has shared that message makes me sick

View attachment 545956
Evening all, been lurking for a while. All I have to say is WTAF 😳🤬

Reactions: 26
The gender reveal photo vs the life videos are definitely two different dates. Her hair is different. A big part of why I believed she had the baby in January is how she looked full term in the gender reveal videos. They def weren’t filmed around her birthday. I believed (still sort of do) believe they were filmed over Xmas deep rest. Maybe even before. Ties in with the balloon spotted before Xmas. Who the hell knows. I have Some thoughts on what I think is about to happen but I won’t share because I really do think she’s reading.
I have some thoughts too but I’m just going to wait it out and see what tit she makes up !

Reactions: 5
What the duck goes through this cunts head? She has made that look like a gravestone. Someone really needs to be having a word with her. She is a liability

Reactions: 46
Please please don’t shoot me down for this.
A tiny, beautiful baby has sadly passed. None of these people knew her. Or her family.
How has this become something she gets tagged in? Why are these people replying to her?
She has NO a connection to them!
I just don’t get it!!
It just screams of desperation to be ‘seen’ by her and I find it incredibly distasteful and wrong.
I don’t agree with the way her parents paraded her on social media, I have no idea who they are or why they got so much publicity. I find it incredibly sad that many, many others parents go through similar and none of these “slebs” chose to share their stories.
I cannot imagine the pain that a family goes through in this situation. I just find it sick that so many people are jumping on bandwagons, seemingly for some kind of recognition from these idiots. It’s so sad and so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 108

View attachment 545956
Ok, this may sound harsh but everyone i have spoken to in the last few days has no idea who Baby A is, i have a lot of sympathy for the parents and mo one should have to go through this. But this is a private moment for the family

Reactions: 20
I didn't know what you were talking about and then I saw her last story. She is so vile. Absolutely disgusting.

She really had to go and make baby A’s passing about her 🤬
Why not just leave it at her earlier post?!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.