Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Travel and laundry bags for her hospital bag, what's wrong with a B&M carrier bag?? I've had a couple of wines and and feck me, she's getting on my tits, im going round her gaff and packing it myself 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m tempted to admit defeat now but it’s what she wants and I’m stubborn 😂😂
I've been with you all the way! ...but now I'm beginning to think that if she hasn't yet gave birth, it has clearly been a game to her with all the messed up pre records. I think she'll make a big deal about Tattle trolls and conspiracy theories and how ridiculous we sound for suggesting she's already had the baby. She will gloat at how she has one up on us when really.....we wouldn't even be suspicious if she wasn't so deceitful! If she had just said, "baby two due in April" it would put an end to any questions.

She's not right in the head, being sly and manipulative from the start.

A pre record. She hasn’t got her table cloff frock on View attachment 544412

For a moment I wondered if she was going to say "I'm a fan of fairy liquid but did you know its harmful to aquatic life?!" A la Michelle 🤣

Hahahaha who am I kidding!! She'd never be so environmentally aware!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Amazing how she needed to soak that pan when she did a whole ad story about not needing to soak a dish after nacho night because Fairy's dishwasher products were so good ⬇⬇ Just bung the pan in the dishwasher Soph... But then again how will you get your £25k?

She will have been paid by P&G to promote this new Fairy product! No other reason. She did the same with the new version of Viakal.

Reactions: 9
Do t like to defend her but she did say, when this was filmed I cooked bacon so really she’s admitted it’s a pre record.
but that fairy spray, isn’t that what you do with the liquid? Soak in the bowl to remove stains?
Oops my bad just never listen to her grating voice

Reactions: 4
I've been with you all the way! ...but now I'm beginning to think that if she hasn't yet gave birth, it has clearly been a game to her with all the messed up pre records. I think she'll make a big deal about Tattle trolls and conspiracy theories and how ridiculous we sound for suggesting she's already had the baby. She will gloat at how she has one up on us when really.....we wouldn't even be suspicious if she wasn't so deceitful! If she had just said, "baby two due in April" it would put an end to any questions.

She's not right in the head, being sly and manipulative from the start.

For a moment I wondered if she was going to say "I'm a fan of fairy liquid but did you know its harmful to aquatic life?!" A la Michelle 🤣

Hahahaha who am I kidding!! She'd never be so environmentally aware!
Absolutely. I’ve actually been waiting for her to make a comment that reads “so many sad people out there think I’ve already had the baby. Well middle finger up to you” something crass and smug. I don’t know what to think anymore. However I wouldn’t - nor would others - have so decisively believed she had already had the baby had she not been so quite frankly odd in her behaviour. Ultimately she has been deceitful, manipulative and just well, bizarre. I consider myself to be an intelligent, sensible person. I’m rational, level headed and definitely not easily swayed to believe something without strong evidence. She’s lied from day dot about this entire pregnancy. No wonder no one who actually pays attention to her narrative hasn’t got a clue what’s going on. It just proves how much of her content is pre recorded.
urhhh. I’m annoyed. Really annoyed. More because as this facade continues I just think there won’t be a resolution. Just another lie.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I’m very confused by this hospital bag, is she going to have a baby or for a spa break?

• Haha
Reactions: 87
Apart from the spritz for bits you’d think she was packing for a spa weekend, you think she’d know what’s useful and what isn’t considering this is her second babe, can’t see mineral mud soap being handy 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 47
she does say "when i filmed this we'd had bacon for breakfast" thus suggesting it is a pre record x
She does yes although I think the only reason some people missed that is because her voice grates so much, we watch on mute!! Haha. I do wonder if she is slowly going to start sneaking lines like "when I recorded..." to slowly admit that she's pre recording without addressing it fully or admitting any deception.

Reactions: 10
She’s deffo going private packing all that, which is fine but honestly it’s like she’s going to a spa. Who packs an eye mask for giving birth!

If she was going private at least she could have her birthpartner for the duration and over night unlike in the nhs due to Covid. She will probs blame it on the paparazzi from ronnielovehimsomuchlookatisfacedontwanthimtochange That she felt like she had to go private

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
As someone whose just had a baby, don’t forget your pillow and blanket from home, trust me you’ll get a tonne more use out of that than a “daywear” bag, plus you’ll be getting checked so often just ask for the hospital gown, you really won’t care that your bums on display cos the midwives are about to form a very intimate relationship with your cervix so your bum will be the least of your concern!!

most importantly Soph, you’ve forgotten the butter, ATV 🙅🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jesus christ is she moving into the hospital or just going in to give birth and coming home?! Is it really necessary to bring all those lotions and potions?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She sees a dinosaur toy that she's bought (but didn't realise she'd bought it until filmimg even though she would've handed it to the cashier to pay for it and put it in a bag)

But anyway... then says 'Ron must've put this in my basket I don't know what to do with it, I'll put it in my hospital bag' 🤦🏼‍♀️

Or, throwing a crazy idea out there, you could give the child's toy you've bought to your child? I dunno if it's age appropriate but how about play and supervise him with it?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
...... You love your dish washer though. She did a whole big story last year about not needing to soak the pans before washing them cos the dishwasher is incredible. So we'll never see fairy power spray again.

She's really dragging the whole hospital bag situation out isn't she? Why go all fancy? Ram it all in, when you bleed through your pj's in a hour just shot them in a carrier bag like the comments a few above says (that's literally what I did) and my sweet husband went home and soaked and washed them. Doesn't really make sense... You've given birth, no one cares about your fancy bleeping bags or toothbrush (isn't the toothbrush you have one at home good enough?) jewellery holder? Just don't wear any....
I need to stop cos I'm about to throw my phone out the window the prissy bleep , she thinks she belongs in LA. You live in Essex love (no offence but not Hollywood is it)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.