Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering now if it’s not actually her bump she’s photoshopping but the rest of her body to make herself look thinner? So her waist, bum etc
The gender reveal photo vs the life videos are definitely two different dates. Her hair is different. A big part of why I believed she had the baby in January is how she looked full term in the gender reveal videos. They def weren’t filmed around her birthday. I believed (still sort of do) believe they were filmed over Xmas deep rest. Maybe even before. Ties in with the balloon spotted before Xmas. Who the hell knows. I have Some thoughts on what I think is about to happen but I won’t share because I really do think she’s reading.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Old vid of trace and soph doing her nails before she reached 1 million. Between 16.30 & 17.00 she talks about grid posts getting more engagment. https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ach-endless-sophie-will-leech.827/post-112188
she sounds different here, even more chavvy and irritating & much more unfiltered, you realise how contrived it all become and her putting on an act to the extreme. She was never daft despite the dumb blonde little ol me portrayal, it’s as if Tracey was in on it all being a scam and grab what they can from the off too!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That's in the wiki already, newbies have to see what kind of person she is in real life
and salesperson of the year Mr Ineedfamedesperately Hinchliffe.

View attachment 545821
Slim Jim over there! The pastry and egg diet hasn't done him well has it? The nose is may be sizes smaller but the waist is 3 sizes bigger.

I did a sales job once and these sort of "conferences" put me off for life. All the fellas dress like they are at their da's 4th wedding & the whole place smells like lynx & strongbow dark fruits. I was terrified someone would light a match, all those shiny Burton suits & all that toxic masculinity would have seen the place go up in seconds 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I've had this stuck in my head nonstop since Soph's bag packing montage. Tbf Angelos would have done a better job of packing the hospital bag

Edit: added wrong video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The gender reveal photo vs the life videos are definitely two different dates. Her hair is different. A big part of why I believed she had the baby in January is how she looked full term in the gender reveal videos. They def weren’t filmed around her birthday. I believed (still sort of do) believe they were filmed over Xmas deep rest. Maybe even before. Ties in with the balloon spotted before Xmas. Who the hell knows. I have Some thoughts on what I think is about to happen but I won’t share because I really do think she’s reading.
See, now I really wanna know!!!!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Every time I see her SophieRoseHinchliffe old Insta name, I have to stifle my laughter. Who makes up their middle name, it’s most entertaining. Also possibly slightly offensive to her parents to feel the need to augment their name offering.

Entirely tangential but my brother changed his name from Mark to Abdullah for religious reasons. Not a problem but whenever his wife talks about Abdullah, we usually forget she’s talking about my brother and think it’s one of her other relatives which makes for some slightly unusual family conversations...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I smell a🐀. So staged.
Esp when you consider that she seems to hide the bump in all the 'candid' photos Inch takes at home, using a cushion, the dog, shopping...

Also, eating a sausage roll with flaky pastry around a shop. Rude. Just wait outside til you finish it! Tho maybe she thinks the clothes will increase in value if they have Hinch pastry crumbs on.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The never ending bloody hospital bag! She’s been banging on about this for dayssss and packing it for daysss.Bag upon bag upon bag of useless rubbish. You’d think she’d know better with it being her second! Just like everything with her- it’s OTT and excessive. I had my third back in August and was in and out within 12 hours! Obviously not the case for everyone, but they certainly do not keep you in any longer than necessary, especially given the current climate.

Reactions: 6
I know the last pic is a filter but has she ever admitted or denied fillers?
49263A36-B496-4077-AB52-5875CE50E9D3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So I’ve been doing the maths. Correct me if I’m Wrong guys. The grid post announcement was 1st of January. I think she said she was over 20weeks (something like less time to go than I’ve had so far or something). So going on 20 weeks, this week she would be 36 weeks at the EARLIEST. So we only have like 5 weeks max until she goes on maternity leave! 🥳 and hopefully the works forgets about her...

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but this literally made me feel so uncomfortable... it’s awful, how can she post this 😞
She should have just left it at what she posted earlier. My opinion is this is NOT done in good taste, I think this is horrible.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.