Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely expecting a longer stay.

With my 2nd I was in and out within 3 hours as I had a straight forward labour the 1st time. Me thinks she's having a c section that's why she's so nervous this time around 🤔

Reactions: 6
Do you know what I’m disgusted at what she’s posted, please any expecting mums on her please don’t take no notice you don’t need any of that ❤ She needs to remove herself from insta for good the stupid witch

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Not sure if it’s been mentioned, I was left home alone all day with a child to look after so can’t sit on my phone all day unfortunately 🙄 but, anyone else think that the cheating dreams are maybe her guilty conscience about her and Inch got together?

Reactions: 21
Is she off on holiday for a fortnight? The amount of stuff she’s packed is ridiculous! As someone that used to work in Maternity I would not recommend all the white/light clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Is she taking the piss with that hospital bag? I take less when I go to Jamaica for 2 weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Shampoo, dry shampoo and a shower cap??
You planning on washing your hair or not Soph?

• Haha
Reactions: 82
I don’t know if anyone else knows Elle Darby but one of her recommended pregnancy essentials was a neom oil diffuser. The diffuser itself is £100 & a 10ml oil is £20. Hinch packing all that wasteful tat just reminded me of it. These ‘influencers’ live in such a different world don’t they

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Truthfully I’ve packed less a lot less for a genuine holiday to Prague AND Spain

Reactions: 11
I’m new to this ‘tattle and absolutely loving it😂😂 it’s opened my eyes to so much!
I see a few comments about hinches mum?? Is there something I’ve missed I haven’t seen her much on her stories except for her announcing she was pregnant over the zoom call

Reactions: 16
Sorry but why pack dry shampoo? After childbirth I felt so yuck from head to toe (sweaty etc) and you are plonked in the shower pretty much right away. All I wanted was to feel clean and fresh...
Dry shampoo isn't clean it is what you use when you are trying to get away with day number 3 or 4 without washing your hair and no one noticing how greasy it actually is!
Was just coming on to ask if she was planning on using it or the shampoo and conditioner she’s packed, like what’s the point of the two? She’s either gonna do one of the other it’s not an effin 2 week holiday 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know if anyone else knows Elle Darby but one of her recommended pregnancy essentials was a neom oil diffuser. The diffuser itself is £100 & a 10ml oil is £20. Hinch packing all that wasteful tat just reminded me of it. These ‘influencers’ live in such a different world don’t they
Fucken dispicable tbh

Reactions: 7
I’m due in September, first time mum and seeing her bag/list made me think WTF.... I was planning a couple of nighties, maternity pads, big pants and shower gel/toothbrush. I was actually starting to think I’d been living in a dream world over what I’d really need but your post has just confirmed that I’ll be fine with my basics 😂 she’s an idiot, I wonder how many other women she’s made second guess themselves and wonder if they are ‘enough’ when it comes to preparing for a baby
You will be absolutely fine with the basics, nothing worse than Getting home from giving birth and having to unpack a whole suitcase of things you’ve packed ‘just in case’.
Wonder if hinch will give us a run down of the great un-packing of everything she doesn’t actually use 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes going to a hotel to have the baby really 😂😂😂 come on soph seriously 🙄

HoPe ThIs HeLpS

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Neither Ronnie or the new baby need a present from each other jfc. I hate this show off influencer parenting tit.

Reactions: 17
I’m new to this ‘tattle and absolutely loving it😂😂 it’s opened my eyes to so much!
I see a few comments about hinches mum?? Is there something I’ve missed I haven’t seen her much on her stories except for her announcing she was pregnant over the zoom call
She’s a mouthy old trout that calls people hags. Fredayahoo is her name!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And taking it in hospital . Will the baby read the tag to see it’s from his bruva?
I can’t be a mum and even I know the way to do this. The baby is entering Ron’s environment. He’s always had them to himself. The baby “gives” the present to Ron at home when they first meet in their own environment. Ron won’t understand a hospital and he certainly won’t be allowed to visit. She’s going to be chucked out once she’s done. head.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.