Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all. It’s very sad about baby a but I think it is wrong of us to call bingo on anything to do with her death on here or speculate at all. We know sopha will do something ott which we all know is tasteless and tacky but I think we need to take the high road on this one and not be drawn into anything about it except stating how sad it is. We are a supportive community on here of each other and it could be triggering for people so I think we should sit this one out on that narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 196
Heartbroken for Ashley and Safiyya. RIP Azaylia ❤❤
I hope Hinch stays quiet or just does one heartfelt post and leaves it at that.
Oh I just saw this. So sad. Life is just not fair for these poor children who don’t even get a shot at life 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So salons didn’t open until the 12th did they well according to trace She did Grinch’s nails 11 days ago sorry that is NOT 11 days growth just saying 😉

ALB Hinch-Shady
Plus look at the size of hinch’s trout pout in that pic too!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I just saw this. So sad. Life is just not fair for these poor children who don’t even get a shot at life 💔
I saw someone else posted about this 😩 I have purposely not looked that their social media in regards to baby A. I’m a mum and just had my second baby and even just the thought of what’s going on is causing my heart to break. I couldn’t bring myself to look at their profile etc. To be honest I don’t know who they are (I live in Oz).

• Sad
Reactions: 12
If someone sends her a helpful message or a nice message has she ever replied? I’m asking because I’ve messaged LQOC a couple of times on positive and suggestions especially environmental and she always replied. As did Michelle. I dropped Dr Alex a message when his brother died and he replied in fairness which I was very shocked. The few times Ive written to Hinch, nothing!
No the first time I heard about Hinch was a fellow nanny telling me she always messages her and she never answers her messages. Ultimate Girl Gang always answers me. She comes across as a really genuine person though.

Reactions: 6
I dont think I've ever dreamed my partner cheated I've dreamed hes left me or I can't find him🤣🤣 but still 9 years going only ever happened once he's still here 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don't think I could joke about it to millions

Reactions: 5
Very sad about Azaylia Cain. Unfortunately Hinch has painted herself into a bit of a corner now after spending all weekend storying about hospital bags, yet having made it her business to repeatedly comment on Azaylia before now people will expect her to say something. As a pregnant woman that’s going to make her feel pretty torn.

Im looking after my own 3 week old so just been lurking during feeds but had to comment on the hospital bag. What the feck? My hospital bag was like the evil sister version of hers lol old bashed up carry on bag, old backpack for baby stuff, second hand baby clothes I’d bought on facebook, black underwear, black nighties, black joggers, black vest. I did bring electric tea lights but in fairness they did get used in the peaceful 2-3 hours after my epidural went in when I wasn’t in bleeping agony. I had an induction then admitted after 24 hours followed by 30 hours active labour, epidural, fetal bradycardia episode, back to back baby, failed epidural then cat 2 section for a bleeping exhausted mother with 10/10 pain and only 5cm dilated. This is my first baby! She seems to think labour is a bleeping spa holiday yet she has done it before so I find this carry on utterly baffling. Who brings a white dressing gown, pale grey jumpsuit and white knickers?! I did bring mini shampoo and shower gel to be fair but they were miniatures from a gift set and I was in 4 days and had 2 showers and washed my hair on one of them. Ward was bloody boiling and I felt sweaty and gross. Make up was on my packing list for the going home photo but once the contractions started a binned that off and didn’t pack it 😂 just as well as they had us to keep our masks on for the photo

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi all. It’s very sad about baby a but I think it is wrong of us to call bingo on anything to do with her death on here or speculate at all. We know sopha will do something ott which we all know is tasteless and tacky but I think we need to take the high road on this one and not be drawn into anything about it except stating how sad it is. We are a supportive community on here of each other and it could be triggering for people so I think we should sit this one out on that narrative.
Totally agree its unbelievably sad and unfair. One instagrammer made an absolute show of himself and is currently been torn apart on here and rightly so. I think Hinch is far too smart to do the same. Something will be posted whatever it is just ignore.

Reactions: 18
I wish Azaylia’s parents had just posted the sad news and turned off comments. If you can stop people tagging you too, I’d have done that as well. I’m sure people have good intentions but I swear some are always trying to outdo each other. Never mind those tagging Hinch on posts like this, with all the #cleaning hashtags.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Totally agree its unbelievably sad and unfair. One instagrammer made an absolute show of himself and is currently been torn apart on here and rightly so. I think Hinch is far too smart to do the same. Something will be posted whatever it is just ignore.
a celebrity instagrammer?

Reactions: 3
I wish Azaylia’s parents had just posted the sad news and turned off comments. If you can stop people tagging you too, I’d have done that as well. I’m sure people have good intentions but I swear some are always trying to outdo each other. Never mind those tagging Hinch on posts like this, with all the #cleaning hashtags.
Omg highly inappropriate, 🥲

Reactions: 7
I sincerely hope hinch pays her respects to azaylia respectfully but I fear she will be searching for a quote to plagiarise on Pinterest as we speak 🙄

Reactions: 2
I saw that the muppets are tagging her in. Ffs. What a show. That poor baby girl and family its so heartbreaking and they are tagging a cleaner in. Just goes to show the mentality of hinch and her trusty crew. Shameful

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Fair play to hinch she was actually respectful.

In regards to Baby A, I don't think I've ever been so sad over a child I haven't met.

Her parents are so brave and despite how they got their fame (Ashley on ex on the beach) I have and will always have so much respect for them.

Their beautiful baby touched the heart of millions. She will always be remembered

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.