Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what songs are we thinking she's cleaning to today to fit with the "cheating" narrative.
My prediction is "it's not right, but it's okay" by Whitney.
Sunshine anderson. "Smelling like some fragrance that I don't even wear..so if you want some loving I suggest you go back there" šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just thought Iā€™d put this out there. The only reason I focus on this topic is because of the potential deception that is here. This is a woman who lies about anything and everything. Of course all I care about is health of baby and parent. However her levels of deception are getting insane. If she lies about something as big as this (unless for a genuinely good reason) then what else is she capable of lying about?

Sept 20th new nails
Pregnancy test states 3+
So take that as her being min of 5 week pregnant
Baby conceived early-mid August

Thatā€™s a due date of early May and means sheā€™s telling the truth about not having the baby yet.

Except she said she was about 8 weeks pregnant when she found out.

So if her pregnancy was actually conceived around July 20th like sheā€™s essentially said she would have been due mid April.

So even if my theory of Jan 15th was incorrect. (Still holding out for that bingo) then she really should have had this baby by now. Especially as sheā€™s given the impression that she is likely to not be allowed to go to 40 weeks.

Reactions: 45
Cant remember if this has already been asked but do you have to self isolate and/or take a covid test when you are about due?

My daughter is having an op next week and the whole household has to self isolate for 3 days before and take a test, then tested again on day of op
I had my baby 7m ago and didnā€™t have to isolate unless I was going in for induction or section. I think itā€™s only for planned interventions because they know when youā€™re coming in.

Reactions: 3
Thee have the most beige diet ever!! Sometimes she throws in a tin of spaghetti hoops for a bit of colour.
House = grey
Food = beige

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thing about ā€œconstantly checking for updatesā€ on baby A has honestly made me feel sick. Iā€™ve been following their story and itā€™s heartbreaking, if anything Iā€™m glad when there arenā€™t any updates as we all know whatā€™s coming
100%

I've started to dread the updates (especially when they post at the same time) as my heart is breaking for them all.

I don't think Hinch is being nasty by sharing the stories or adding her love. I think this may be one of the few times she has been genuine. You'd really have to be a monster to not feel the terrible sadness of this situation. Silly cow? Yes. Monster? No.

Reactions: 11
What's this thing about being in an actual shop!!!
She's been in B&M, Home Bargains, Tesco and Garden Centres! Are they not proper actual shops as well! Muppet!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
This is how I imagine the convo with Dr Rebecca went ā€œHi Iā€™m fank you, itā€™s Sophie ROSE Hinchliffe ā€˜ere, you proberley know me as MRS HINCH, yes, THE Mrs Hinch...anyway Iā€™ve seen your message & I really dunno what your issue is, Iā€™m mean Iā€™m basically advertising your quote & I didnā€™t even charge you my usual Ā£24k fee! So I fink youā€™re being a bit rude saying that I didnā€™t credit you when because of me, people can read what you have written & they are probberly getting tattoos of it & decal stickers put on their walls and that...Hmm actually maybe I will add that to my homeware range (available now at Tesco hunnay) I fink your actually a nusty troll & mummy says that youā€™re just jealous & that I should just ignore you but I donā€™t want my shoppers fanz getting wind I might not be as nice as I pretend I am so Iā€™m gonna change the post & say something vague about your article but in no way am I apologising or giving you propper credit right coz like I said youā€™re just TROLLING me & Iā€™m Mrs Hinch so you should be grateful yeah cos Iā€™m actually helping you out here. #BeKond #mummazsupportingmummaz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Why does the cheese look like that though šŸ˜£ if thats what pre grated cheese looks like when its melted then I dont want it! šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ yesterday she said she was giving birth at any moment, today sheā€™s in tiger shopping for toothbrushes

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What's this thing about being in an actual shop!!!
She's been in B&M, Home Bargains, Tesco and Garden Centres! Are they not proper actual shops as well! Muppet!
Came to post exactly the same! She's at the shops most days!

And did she really need to go shopping for yet more pointless tat in a (non local) shop today? Couldn't they take Ron out somewhere for him, ie to the park - maybe run the bloody dog about too and give him some much needed exercise?!

Reactions: 18
So she has to take it easy when it comes to parenting Ronnie, cleaning and taking lardsomes for a walk but can manage to go shopping!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
This is how I imagine the convo with Dr Rebecca went ā€œHi Iā€™m fank you, itā€™s Sophie ROSE Hinchliffe ā€˜ere, you proberley know me as MRS HINCH, yes, THE Mrs Hinch...anyway Iā€™ve seen your message & I really dunno what your issue is, Iā€™m mean Iā€™m basically advertising your quote & I didnā€™t even charge you my usual Ā£24k fee! So I fink youā€™re being a bit rude saying that I didnā€™t credit you when because of me, people can read what you have written & they are probberly getting tattoos of it & decal stickers put on their walls and that...Hmm actually maybe I will add that to my homeware range (available now at Tesco hunnay) I fink your actually a nusty troll & mummy says that youā€™re just jealous & that I should just ignore you but I donā€™t want my shoppers fanz getting wind I might not be as nice as I pretend I am so Iā€™m gonna change the post & say something vague about your article but in no way am I apologising or giving you propper credit right coz like I said youā€™re just TROLLING me & Iā€™m Mrs Hinch so you should be grateful yeah cos Iā€™m actually helping you out here. #BeKond #mummazsupportingmummaz
šŸ˜‚ dead. You win the internet today šŸ‘ bravo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Came to post exactly the same! She's at the shops most days!

And did she really need to go shopping for yet more pointless tat in a (non local) shop today? Couldn't they take Ron out somewhere for him, ie to the park - maybe run the bloody dog about too and give him some much needed exercise?!
I have just had a massive clear out and Iā€™m actually ashamed of the amount of crap Iā€™ve thrown out. And I donā€™t shop nearly as much as Hinch does. I could cry when I think how much money Iā€™ve just thrown away not to mention the environment. What must HRT house be like? I can imagine itā€™s full to the rafters of tat

Reactions: 11
Sopha, do yourself (and the rest of the household) a massive favour and treat yourself to a block of REAL cheese and a grater šŸ§€

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thought she was waddling like a duck feeling she was about to give birth any moment, now she's off out again.
The Dr is letting it all go. Nothing or nobody will ever teach Sofa a lesson. She really is untouchable. Biggest liar on social media.
No, no, no - that would be SS - Queen of bollocks, lies and drivel.

Not saying Hinch is much better, but she isn't on SS level just yet.

But I don't get the point in any of them lying at all TBH (Pun intended!) šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
So sheā€™s out shopping in Chelmsford today. Considering her Dr has told her to rest and the other day she said she felt about to drop, why would you go shopping in a busy city centre?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.