Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Tattlers, I'm new and have been watching since Saturday last week.. Pleased to meet you all, I've lost count how many times I've spit my coffee out and needed a Tena lady at your comments. You have made my dull week very amusing so thank you 😊😘

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Filming yourself in bed at 6.15am, with your husband at the side of you still asleep, having a rant about a DREAM you've had about him cheating. Seriously????? God there really is nothing private at all for these 2 gonks. 🙄
Next time I have a strange dream I must remind myself to get my phone out before I get out of bed, and record myself going on about it, then post it on the internet for all to see. Clearly I'm living my life all wrong. 🤦🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Does anyone else think RR pyjamas look like the ones in Mrs hinch range? I looked at her comments and she told someone They’re from a company called Hush Home, hinch copying other company’s clothing again?
They aren't exactly original, you can buy this style of clothes literally anywhere. Hinch did not put one second of design effort in her range anyhow.

Reactions: 10
It really wouldn’t surprise me if Baby Hinch 2 is a girl. She’ll say they made a mistake with the scan. I just got this feeling...

Reactions: 14
Flip me. A laundry bag for the hospital....! Window shopping is not an option. She has to buy something, anything to add the tit she's already got. Anyone would think this is her first child! A fool and it's money. 😏

Reactions: 13
They aren't exactly original, you can buy this style of clothes literally anywhere. Hinch did not put one second of design effort in her range anyhow.
I popped to Primark the other day, and I saw loads of stuff that looks like Grinchs F&F range. Except in Primark it was all in the nightwear section!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Flip me. A laundry bag for the hospital....! Window shopping is not an option. She has to buy something, anything to add the tit she's already got. Anyone would think this is her first child! A fool and it's money. 😏
Wonder if she’s got a bag to put her kitchen sink in

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think I would prefer something a little more "private" for my dirties.
Aren't they for veg 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
@hinchsouschef i like your theory where does this pic come into play on the timeline its the black dress we have only seen bump in recently until
Todays floral thing !!
It mentions being induced so she would have to isolate, and says baby is down ready 😬🤔
C1DE0608-675B-4B4E-A629-13E21305D8CE.png

• Wow
@hinchsouschef i like your theory where does this pic come into play on the timeline its the black dress we have only seen bump in recently until
Todays floral thing !!
It mentions being induced so she would have to isolate, and says baby is down ready 😬🤔View attachment 544392
I didn't know she was induced with Ron. What was the reason for her not being allowed pain relief then? Even though she had gas and air. I was induced with both of mine and I have a high pain threshold, but I had everything barring an epidural. To put it lightly, I was off my chops and still in agony.

Reactions: 8
I see the tap todger has “been removed” for the fairy ad or is that another pre record 🤭🤔🤫

What the duck did she supposedly cook in that frying pan!
She has 1 million percent burnt that on purpose because we all know she’s the queen of undercooked raw spew concoctions 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hello Tattlers, I'm new and have been watching since Saturday last week.. Pleased to meet you all, I've lost count how many times I've spit my coffee out and needed a Tena lady at your comments. You have made my dull week very amusing so thank you 😊😘
Hello, it certainly is entertaining, I have become a bit of an addict this week xx

duck me I didn't even look in the mirror for about 3 weeks after giving birth let alone taking a bleeping travel mirror in the hospital bag. Although I do wish I'd bought a spare toothbrush for the bag since I forgot mine and after 3 days of labour I was desperate to give the pegs a brush. Also noticed the eco friendly bamboo toothbrush (I approve) and the crappy plastic box to keep it in totally undoing the eco vibe (did I use that right hinchy? I'm younger than you but not as down with the kids apparently)

Reactions: 22
Jesus. She is sooooo dullllllllllllllll.
"As you all know in a huge fan of fairy liquid"
It's bleeping washing up liquid... Everyone uses washing up liquid and most people do buy Fairy because it's been around since bloody 1950

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I see the tap todger has “been removed” for the fairy ad or is that another pre record 🤭🤔🤫
Well it certainly wasn't today.She definitely made snotty eggs and cheese today.
BTW if you pour neat washing up liquid on the burn,rub in and leave for a while it works just as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

She has 1 million percent burnt that on purpose because we all know she’s the queen of undercooked raw spew concoctions 🤢🤢🤢
A pre record. She hasn’t got her table cloff frock on
45B497B8-67F3-48AE-B3FA-95C6C56355FF.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.