Mrs Hinch #289 On the 5th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me reindeers rescued from a sanctuary

When did people first commented after lurking.

• Within the last 2 weeks.

Votes: 41 6.4%
  • 2-4 weeks.

Votes: 112 17.4%
  • 1-2 months.

Votes: 121 18.8%
  • 2-4 months.

Votes: 93 14.4%
  • 4-6 months.

Votes: 74 11.5%
  • 6 months-1 year.

Votes: 85 13.2%
  • Over 1 year.

Votes: 118 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @mrsbucket

Made to fit - On the fifth days of Christmas Hinchy gave to me - reindeers 'rescued' from a sanctuaryyyy!

I am taking the most liked from page 40 and beyond.

The next one is, therefore - On the 6th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - ..........................................

The suggestions, for it to fit, have to be around 30 characters or less , inc spaces & punctuation, it doesn't have to rhyme and no rude words please,

Nicked from the JM thread.
Lastly, but importantly, when submitting ideas for the next thread title, please use the words ‘thread suggestion’ or just ‘thread’, as it makes it easier to search.
No other chat in the post so votes are for the thread suggestion only.
Also, try to hold off until around page. 40 for your suggestions.

Red is cleaning.
Blue is a link to the post.

Last thread catch up
Rest of Thursday

She finally posted some stories of her time in LaplandUK, It appeared that Ron was asleep some of the time.
And she stated she'd paid for the tickets. Did she? Why say she did, do we care she did?
She purchased a load of stuff there and showed it off. A lot of money was spent.
She removed her makeup off while sat on the sofa, saying it was the best feeling, a fresh face. I bet it was a great feeling, with all that caked on.
Friday
Day 10 of the EOTS. Today is my day. Is it?
Zzzz and advent time. Yawn.
Brekkie time. An egg in a shape, yuck. Apparently, it tasted worse than it looked. Yes it did look terrible.
Postman zzz.
Posted that Barbara Windsor had died.
Inch is with his parents, he's taken Ron to a garden centre, so she’s doing a little cleaning.
Ron learnt his nose, ear and mouth. Clever boy.
All unseen so may have been cleaned. The dining room is done, Ron’s area behind the sofa, cushions, a wax melt on, but no cleaning yet as she’s sat down watching classic Eastenders.
Polly is alive. And she’s cleaned, finally.
Ron apparently locks himself into the cupboard constantly. Yeah sure Soph.
And
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

Wiki page.

https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo/Freda/Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm.

From an IG account

cosmetic.png

A poll suggested by @What's the craic Jack

When did new members finally post/pop in on Tattle? When people first commented after lurking?

Ignore the grammatically incorrect title, I am unable to amend it. x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Could this be what Hinch is doing with the range after the range pretty much gave it away there working with her....Hinch Hampers full of shite 🙄

Screenshot_2020-12-11-18-22-51-76.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here has anyone seen the tamagotchi recently? Think I saw it a whole one time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Really looked like Ron was enjoying being locked in the cupboard there grinchy....Ronny bloody potter!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She has so many candles burning! Recreates the Madonna ‘like a prayer’ video but styled as a granny caravan full of tat.

• Haha
Watching that video of Jaymee getting Ronnie out of the cupboard.......that’s the sort of Face and muttering under my breath I’d do at the end of the day when I’ve been stuck with the kids all day, I’m in the kitchen busy making dinner then someone asks me to come do something that my husband could easily do.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I’ve been a very busy bee today so haven’t had two seconds to sit my arse down, and I’m literally loving the fact she said Jamie is “meeting his parents, at a garden center, outdoors” like love the fact she’s specified all of that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I think Jamie probably cooks Ronnie’s evening meal too. It seemed like he was bringing Ronnie in the kitchen to maybe help him cook or to even feed him. You can see he calls Ronnie to come and he instantly follows him. Which hinch Ronnie literally stares at her blankly when she talks to him. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jamie is pissed off. She’s been home all day being basically a lazy witch. The least she could do would be start dinner.

Also think she’s said my all time favourite thing “Mrs Hinch’s house is spotless” no one says that, everyone knows you’re a surface cleaner and you don’t properly or deep clean anything the way you should 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Really would love if the next title could be
On the 6th day of hinchmas, tattle gave to me many ASA complaints by our own shady

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Is the silly cow writing to herself again??
And has sopha managed to wash and change her pyjamas after such a busy day of hoovering a fuxking toaster 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I was just about to ask where her Lapland q&a was. Her hincers are so stupid. Why wait a day to find out where Lapland is? Would you just not use google? That q & a was pointless I thought she had soooooo many questions 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I CANNOT COPE with that crappy music she is using every. Single. Morning.

What even is it?? It makes me want to gouge my ears out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Oo i wanna know
Queen Janet, lord and saviour, patron saint of Tattle bastards, went a bit off piste we think on Loose Women, put old Hinchy tits on the spot and said "at the end of the day it's a commercial enterprise isn't it" 😂😂 old Sopha floundered about a bit, avoided answering the question and made herself look like the massive tit she is 😂😂 Stace tried to jump in to help out and Janet shut her down "let her answer Stacey". It was honestly one of the best days on Tattle! All hail Janet 🙌

Edit to add the linky

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
Hmm funny she says she was offered tickets but she paid full price for them :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️ Don't believe you Sophhh

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.