Mrs Hinch #289 On the 5th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me reindeers rescued from a sanctuary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Jamie will post a story tonight of Sopha cuddling Ron, saying how much he missed his Mummaz today. Just like his dog one last night.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 AS IF!
I crack myself up sometimes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62
After today I am 1000% sure they have a cleaner as that freshen ya arse up friyay was pathetic tbh . Whoever said she is a surface cleaner is right she thinks wiping something over with a cloth is cleaning , I would love to see her in some swabbles that haven’t been cleaned for years she wouldn’t have the balls ! I will never call her the cleaning sensation untill I’ve seen her clean moldy windows and a skid ridden toilet you can’t live in a dirty new build I’d loved to see her in a run down house she wouldn’t know where to start without chucking a load of money at a contractor to come sort it , the cleaner does the cleaning Sophie does the content throws cloth at mirror taddaaa freshen up Friday is completed guys!!🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Like why would she turn down tickets worth around £300 when she takes everything else for free. She either was never offered free tickets but wants people to think that she’s a big influencer. Or she took the free tickets. Either way she’s lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
I wonder if Jamie will post a story tonight of Sopha cuddling Ron, saying how much he missed his Mummaz today. Just like his dog one last night.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 AS IF!
Naaa it will Be a carved ‘so proud of you’ I’ve cream day.... she did hoover the bleeping toaster 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She managed to make a walk through the trees at Craplanduk scarier than the Blairwitch Project with her choice of background music.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Probably too much gin, but when I saw people posting that Polly had been seen again, for some reason I imagined Polly was trying to get on Insta so that she can be seen by a cleaning trolley sanctuary (they are similar to reindeer sanctuaries) and be rescued!

Good luck Polly!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Ooh Inch didn’t look happy did he, makes me wonder if they argue about what’s said on here, I can just imagine her screeching “Jaaaaaymeh the bleeping twattlers are calling me Sopha and saying I’m lazy cos I do pre records and sit in my stinking pjs all day” and Inch replying
“Well they ain’t wrong are they babe, ya lazy cow”

Runs round to ma barking for bitty 😉

• Haha
Howcome people who are being nice to her she shows their profile pics, yet "trolls" who are asking a simple question to fuel her hinchers are hidden so you can only see their message. Makes me think it's complete bullshit and Jamie has messaged her that

Reactions: 33
Not checked in for a couple days. Hope everyone is ok

Was talking to a friend online yesterday, known her for a couple years now. Anyway, I was just having a bit of a moan, just how I find it hard to keep on top of housework with 2 toddlers and a job (I know I'm incredibly lucky that that's my biggest worry right now).
Do you know what she suggested? Buying the bloody book of lists and doing a "hinch list"
Now I feel I have to re-evaluate our friendship. I must be a terrible judge of character.

On another note, I get married tomorrow. So I start off married life right, how many times do I need to look through the photos and create montages for the gram?

P.S on a completely unrelated note, how f*cking expensive is lapland UK - curiosity got the better of me yesterday and I looked. 2 adults and 2 kids on boxing day is £550!

• Heart
Reactions: 91
Not checked in for a couple days. Hope everyone is ok

Was talking to a friend online yesterday, known her for a couple years now. Anyway, I was just having a bit of a moan, just how I find it hard to keep on top of housework with 2 toddlers and a job (I know I'm incredibly lucky that that's my biggest worry right now).
Do you know what she suggested? Buying the bloody book of lists and doing a "hinch list"
Now I feel I have to re-evaluate our friendship. I must be a terrible judge of character.

On another note, I get married tomorrow. So I start off married life right, how many times do I need to look through the photos and create montages for the gram?

P.S on a completely unrelated note, how f*cking expensive is lapland UK - curiosity got the better of me yesterday and I looked. 2 adults and 2 kids on boxing day is £550!
Congratulations. Hope you have a lovely day xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Don’t know about you guys but life winds me up!! Why do the the rich get things for free ? When my dad got a top paying good job he got a company car free petrol included free holidays yet before he got promoted up to the top he got nothing ? Yet when he’s on the top wage he got everything thrown at him! Lapland UK should be ashamed imagine how many family’s they could have made happy this December who really do deserve it . I’m glad she turned the free tickets down so she should and so should ever other influencer the bloody cheek on it !! Boils my blood 😡

Reactions: 47
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 AS IF!
Just bleeping spat my coke across the kitchen floor thanks Shady 😂 😂 😂 would be a true Christmas miracle!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Guyz Lapland did offer us the trip for free because I am important enough for that, but I paid because I can”

Not sure what’s worse, her turning her nose up at a gifted trip or paying for it and wasting more money.
Maybe she should’ve accepted the gifted trip and given it to a family in need perhaps!!

“We paid influencer or not” the fact she called herself an influencer. You’re a bleeping toss pot mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Does anyone else think she uses her handheld hoover as a sex toy? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
If she was offered the trip for free, but wanted to pay, why not take the freebie but pay for one of her beloved flap suckers hinchers to take their family too?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.