Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoppho, sorry but rondo always wants to escape your grip. You could see him resist when she went to kiss him and grab him towards her I’d be so upset.

Reactions: 8
Why can’t she go to the Garden Centre to meet his parents? He has to suffer her mug mother constantly but she can’t take time from her “busy” schedule to make an effort with his family! Such a selfish witch
She had a taxing day yesterday now give her a break, she deserves a day off. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love how jamie is dragged out to be with ma freda all the time and as soon as it’s with his parents, she can’t be arsed to get involved

Reactions: 24
100% this! I was exactly the same. Once my then three year old turned to me and said “ mummy, enough with the photos!”

Funny thing is now I’m more relaxed and just roll with it ( and have the attitude of if it goes tits up husband and I will laugh about it later ) we all have so much more fun AND I tend to get much more, natural, gorgeous photos ironically!
I read this as you jus rol with it 😂😂😂 #pastrytrollllll

ps I agree real in the moment photos if you get some are much better than staged posed for ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And not a single sound from Ronnie, not a peep, very strange. Noticing this more and more. Even the older he gets. Strange..

Reactions: 10
Looooove it guys how he points to the camera when asking where her nose is hahaha.

And didn't miss those quick flinches when he touches her!! Haa

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That “where’s mamas eyes video” got to be a pre record. He didn’t have a stripy baby grow on this morning. Or was this morning’s montage the pre record? I can’t see Rondon going out to Jamies parents in just a baby grow. He’ll need his tracksuit with his name on surely

289789C0-CFB1-4039-8AD8-5304E9D686F8.jpeg

just seen this!! The queue was massive when I went! witch just strolled straight in

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Looooove it guys how he points to the camera when asking where her nose is hahaha.

She’s getting flashbacks of when he nearly rocked her jaw off in Tesco’s🥊. PTSD. #THUMP💥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's really odd the way she grabs him towards her for a cuddle, it doesn't look natural at all, almost looks forced.

Reactions: 9
You could see him pushing away from her at the end of that video after she got grabby with him😬 slowmo so it doesn’t look too obvious 😉

Just catching up on her shenanigans after missing a couple of days. Why the duck aren't they masked for any of the photos?
We all have covid19 and believe me, its no joke. Putting the actors playing Santa and the elves at risk just for an insta pic is the most stupid, selfish thing I have seen 😡

I noticed that! Why on earth are you quickly pulling yourself away from your son merely pointing at your face? Weird woman

It's really odd the way she grabs him towards her for a cuddle, it doesn't look natural at all, almost looks forced.
I thought it was a bit aggressive the way she pulled Ronnie to her 😢
It would seem it doesn’t come natural to her? Nothing wrong with that. But by forcing it more and more it’s becoming noticeable.

Reactions: 7
Help. I am self isolating as the daughter was a close contact with someone who tested positive at her school and my mum has just dropped off some things at my front door. Inside the bag was 2 scrub mommys. 😐😐 my mum is not a hincher btw. 🤣🤣 when I text to say thank you for the things she gave me i asked where she got the scrub mommys from, she said she saw them on amazon and thought they look good and that I would like them because I like pink. 😂 now I do like pink and I do love a new sponge (joys of being an adult lol) but I don't want people thinking I am a hincher. Haha not that anyone will see my cleaning cupboard as I live with just my 12 year old and 2 cats.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.