Mrs Hinch #289 On the 5th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me reindeers rescued from a sanctuary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think being addicted to McDonald’s is an actual pregnancy thing! I think it’s all the salt 🤣
I could smash a Big Mac every day.
The smell of Big Macs makes me sick, but give me a Henry Select and 2/3 portions of large fries and I’m one happy girl 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she could of edited the two trips togther, I mean she even done a voice over to pretend she was interacting with Ronnie RooBank
But Jamie in a mask is pushing the buggy with the extra small Ronnie in it. I don’t think her editing skills would come close to splicing that together!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The smell of Big Macs makes me sick, but give me a Henry Select and 2/3 portions of large fries and I’m one happy girl 😂😂
A Henry select, I’m howling 😂 Not going to be able to get them again without thinking of His Lardship.

I honestly think being addicted to McDonald’s is an actual pregnancy thing! I think it’s all the salt 🤣
I could smash a Big Mac every day.
I think I’m just still raging they didn’t do share boxes of cheese melts when I was pregnant! 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Must drive her insane that we still find ways to keep this thread going and keep ourselves entertained and slating her even when she’s having a day off 😂😂

Todays task: Bot reporting and coming up with ideas about what to expect at Christmas 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How do we know what are bots?
I look out for any with no profile picture. No followers, but follow lots of people. She also has a suspicious amount of Middle Eastern followers with no content or followers, so they get reported too. Hope this helps. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks I’ll scroll! Is there common usernames they have so it’s easier to find them?
Not really, some are numbers and letters though as the bot factories make them up by the 1000's.

You'll come across some that have filthy pics as posts ie breasts, posing girls. Obvious she buys them in.

Reactions: 8
She’s really pissing me off recently with the dog. She can do things with her biological son that doesn’t have to involve the dog, she does know that. There’s was absolutely no need to do that cup thing for both of them.

Reactions: 12
Dunno about Sopha reaching her magical “4 Million” for New Years, but I’m pretty sure us bunch of witches are going to hit 300 threads in time for 2021! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.