Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just really don't buy the whole Ronnie shuts himself in the cupboard thing. Christ is she that desperate for content that she's making tit up about her kid?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That video of Ronnie coming out of the cupboard. Aside from that being really dangerous if he is locking himself in there.
Notice how he comes out looks to left of where Hinch is filming. Clearly someone else there and someone he doesn’t want to go to so follows daddy back to the kitchen. Daddy is prob making dinner after being out all day looking after him. Hinch on her arse with her mum? She’s been with mummy dearest all day. No doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If she supposedly vacs her sofas every Friday, how the duck do they get so much crap and crumbs within a week?
To me that screams they don't ever sit at the table and it's just for 'show' then. Jeez, I only do my sofa cushions once every so often and I don't have that much dirt or bits. What the duck are they doing to accumulate all that tit? 😱
She does sit on it day in day out remember 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jamie looks like he’s so sick of hinch’s tit. She’s always ducking filming. Also how comes her stupid slippers can be out but she gets so aggressive when Jamie leaves his flip flops out.

Reactions: 14
She's full of the joys of spring today, says it all really, she's only happy when poor ronnieslugger is out of the way and she can do what she wants when she wants, I bet her stone cold heart sinks when she hears the front door go ....

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She went to a work meeting somewhere and went to use the loo and saw a cleaning trolley. She was cooing all over and calling it cute, and single-handedly trivializing the hard work actual cleaners do especially in the midst of a pandemic.

so you know what happens when this cotton-headed ninny muggins gets an idea in her head. She ordered one off eBay. She forced Jaymay to act exasperated for the gram to make them look relatable. Oh and she got Ronnie a mini plastic toy version too because she can’t let him have his own interests.

oh the best part is, it’s the most impractical purchase, kept in her garage. So when she wants to use it, she has to rattle it over the path at the front or bump it out the back door and drag it into the house that way.

This trolley she named Polly was seen a couple of times and never again. Until today. There was a campaign to #freepolly.

hth. You’re probably wishing you never came back 😂 x
Thankyou😂 none of that suprises me😊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She must bloody stink, get a shower and put those pjs in the wash you minger!!!!

Also, I caught some ‘This Morning’ today and it was their panto episode (awful). A load of people contacted to say they couldn’t wait for the panto and it had made their day etc- just know they are the ‘Hincher’ type 🥴
I had to turn it off. I found it way too cringey

Wow Inch did not look happy with having to remove Ronnie out of the cupboard did he? And it's not funny, it's dangerous considering some of the things in there. Why not child lock?

Reactions: 19
Jamie looks absolutely fuming in that video with Ron in the cupboard. You can tell he was busy and shouted him to make a video. Fully can’t be arsed huffing and puffing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So she can't stop laughing at her 18 month old constantly shutting himself in the cupboard?
What the duck is actually funny about that? One day he could get trapped in there, or slam the door shut on his little fingers, or something worse God forbid. Even Inchy looks annoyed she's stood there filming instead of getting off her bleeping phone and getting him out herself. She really is something else.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
For everyone saying that she actually paid for their tickets and the surprise that has caused....let's be honest, she's lied about soooooo much tit before, so I don't believe a word that has come out of her mouth 😂 I used to buy into all the BS many many moons ago then started realising stuff wasn't quite right, then I discovered you beautiful lot! 😂 maybe just one day I will get to read a whole thread 😂 ALLTHETEST (because they will need plenty due to never following any rules 😂)!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I didn't fall for it, you could see it was a "poor me" display for sympathy - she gets like that every so often when she knows she'll have to try to explain another bought of ridiculous spending! 😡

Why does her face look round and puffy? 👀 Did she have some treatments this week in prep for it? 🥴
Me neither 😂😂she’s so transparent

Reactions: 6
Also I don’t get why she uses certain products one week and then something else the next... to clean the same thing!! Surely as a “cleaning sensation” you know which is the best product for each job!!! Why can’t the sheep see this?!
Because they’re thick as duck and worship bottles of chemicals and a woman who contributes absolutely nothing to society.

Reactions: 11
How many crunky snacks are they eating to generate all that tit under their sofa cushions? Not even just where the cracks are but underneath?!? It looks like she has empties someone’s ashes into the sofa!! I do mine about once a year and it doesn’t look that bad, i don’t have kids but still!!

(I should add have blankets on my sofas im
Not just a total slob!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The best bits of my day was when she asked him to point to her nose and he pointed to the camera. Sophie what does this show you your boy thinks your face is the screen!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So she can't stop laughing at her 18 month old constantly shutting himself in the cupboard?
What the duck is actually funny about that? One day he could get trapped in there, or slam the door shut on his little fingers, or something worse God forbid. Even Inchy looks annoyed she's stood there filming instead of getting off her bleeping phone and getting him out herself. She really is something else.
How staged and conveniently timed. ‘Jayme he’s so funny quick go get him out and I’ll film it’ not surprised if she lured Ronnie in there for content. Creep

How many crunky snacks are they eating to generate all that tit under their sofa cushions? Not even just where the cracks are but underneath?!? It looks like she has empties someone’s ashes into the sofa!! I do mine about once a year and it doesn’t look that bad, i don’t have kids but still!!
😂😂😂😂😂 ‘how many crunky snacks are they eating’😂😂😂 listen she’s collecting dirt to use as props for videos and content I’m convinced

Reactions: 6
she sure as hell isn’t working 24/7
Her management team must work 24/7 sorry I was a rant, riled up and my grammar went out of the window. The only thing Soph works 24/7 sitting on her backside! Also plagiarising peoples ideas and quotes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Those doors are click closing, so how has he been able to lock himself in, unless there is a handle on the other side. Which I doubt as why would there be one.

She is after content and it's getting boring.
And that music is just as bad as the 2 man team one.
duck off with it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.