Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Empen

VIP Member
This is how I felt. I am someone who suffers with anxiety and depression and was planning my suicide at the end of last summer. I then found her page and it helped me. To start with.... then I was stock piling crap I didn't need and got into debt which I am still struggling with now.

Sophie does not care about us. the people who put her where she is. She prays on the weak and susceptible. I was sucked into it just like so many others and it makes me so sick to think of the people still suffering at her manipulations. Luckily I saw the light and I got help for my issues that "being a hincher" added to.
I just saw your post.
I’m so sorry you felt so low that you were in that place, I’ve been there- and actually tried it years ago to get out an abusive marriage- but please know that you are very much loved and valued by so many and your life is very precious and worth living.
It seems you aren’t in that place anymore, but if you are, although I’m a stranger- you can inbox me on here anytime if you need to talk to someone. ❤

And I agree - I think Sophie preys on those with OCD etc. You only have to search her hashtags and you see picture after picture of almost identical images or homes etc. People replace their feelings with cleaning. I did this about 6 years ago- I used to clean from 7am til 10pm. I’d use 3 bottles of bleach a day. When the smell wore off I’d rewash the tiled floors in bleach again. My friends stopped coming over as they got headaches. I had anorexia. Was obsessed with cleaning and germs. When I first followed Sophie I related to her because it was ADDICTIVE and she made it that way but also “fun” with the names and the songs. As that’s worn off and the adverts creep in you see she isn’t that at all. She’s a cash cow who preys on people like you and me.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

raynorxo

Guuueeeeys these drawer dividers are from Ikea but I got mine from eBay because if you’re like me you can’t get to Ikea because it’s a trek to get to mine and I don’t go very often , this might be for you(and I can make some monehhhhh off your ebayer 💰) , oh and look at these hooks only 3quid .....from Ikea . Yes that hard to get to place that you have to trek to , that place on the moon called Ikea...where you went on Friday with Trace nails , remember meatballs on Friday wiv Trace nails at Ikea 👀 she must think her hinchers are fick . This is the nonsense that irritates me . She talks that much drivel she forgets what she’s said .
And I’m sorry that cot mobile monstrosity needs binning , it’s very uninspiring for very short sighted eyes and terribly dangerous . Please someone gift her something that has been tested for quality and safety!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
She said EARLIER that her account was HINCHING only...... only a few hours later she’s showing more baby shit with her crapbook!

Stop lying you fugly cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Coco544

VIP Member
Omg! As if you would let a pigeon in your house!! 😱🤬 they’re ridden with vermin and germs! Disgusting!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Katya

Yep! Inside the house and she’s stood there filming it laughing whilst there’s a disease ridden animal stood in front of her and she’s pregnant! 😡
Alright now, that's not a very nice thing to say about Jamie!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Shutthedoor

I'm back 😆😆😆

Had a fair bit of catching up to do so quickly scanned through a lot of the posts... a hella lot of newbies joined! Think we should do a post and put it at the top of each thread, like bullet points of what's gone on, @full instagram handles for some of the accounts regularly mentioned here so we don't need to repeat everything all the time

• Heart

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Cropping out the butterflies are we now soph? Still using filters, how about being real? Oh yeah you don’t know how to do that 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

CrapEars

VIP Member
On one of the Hinch FB sites. 😃
I’m so tempted to reply that no, she’s not real, “Mrs Hinch” is a marketing tool,
Haven’t read all the replies but the first few are predictably fawning, yet amusing in that they all call her Sophie HinchCliffe. And we know how much she hates that 😂

I’ve now read the replies. Bloody ridiculous. They’re all fawning on about how amazing and inspirational she is. How she’s made them clean their houses.
Only one has said about the misspelling of the name, and about 3 posts later it’s spelt wrong again.
This is my reply, just deciding whether or not I can be arsed to have a FB row today.

Sophie Hinchliffe (No extra C, she’d be really pissed off if she saw you all spelling her name like that) is a real person. An ex award winning saleswoman.

“Mrs Hinch” is a made up character who sadly, encourages irresponsible spending, hoarding of cleaning products, improper use of products and a bizarre cult-like behaviour in her “Army”

I suggest you all read the Tattle Life threads regarding this woman.”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

AlexP

Been lurking on here a few weeks now as I’ve really had my eyes opened about Hinch recently! But those stories today seriously pushed me over the edge to post a comment!

I don’t see how anyone could watch those stories and not hear how nasty she’s speaking. Cover your face with fucking Gretel all you want Sophie, you sound like a sour oul b*tch in those stories and it won’t be just me you’ve totally turned by posting them! What a piece of work; really coming across as the poor anxiety ridden Soph character there 🙄

LiLahx

Welp after replying to her latest grid post saying how people shouldn't be so naive as she's clearly just a very good saleswoman and not shy and anxious etc she's only gone and blocked me. 😂😂 Bye Mrs hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Empen

VIP Member
Am I the only one that thinks if she made the cake she’d have jumped all over making a story for that? No way has she made that from scratch. That’s shop bought and she’s added flowers on it.

Reactions: 30

Empen

VIP Member
I too like CHL- she actually makes very good points and outs a lot of stuff. But this thread is not about her. Make another if needed.

No one- to my knowledge was really saying how vile the dress itself was. They were more saying it was on the tight side, which let’s be honest- it was. But people do have a point, it is cheap and disposable fashion. A £5 dress- sorry £5.70 dress, is not going to stay in one piece for long, it will likely shrink, or fall apart at the seams etc. It’s not designed to be a long life item.
She didn’t provide details of it until Tattle started mentioning the dress either- so I don’t think it was for people messaging, it may well have been, 2.5 million people follow her (supposedly). Personally, I think influencers should promote better items, not throw away fashion etc. She has the most AMAZING platform for it. Her army eat out her hand, she could easily say, we put too much in landfill. I guarantee 100% she’d get more followers and actually more respect.

LASTLY. I think it’s fair to say everyone is here mainly because they are concerned how much chemicals/ plastic etc she uses. Her clear lies and deception. Her sales tactics. We’ve all read about the idiots with Zoflora accidents, or in water features. Breathing issues, rashes. This has all come from copying her. As has the amount of waste. She doesn’t say PLEASE RECYCLE YOUR BOTTLES.
PLEASE USE PRODUCT PROPERLY. Her house is a ticking bomb for a fire.

My huge concern ongoing is people copying with babies and children with whatever she does. Her stupidity has actually hurt people copying her already. What now? Is she going to get proper advice on childcare? All those chemicals. No. She going to spray his cot? I’m GENUINELY concerned.

• Heart

raynorxo

She’s slipping on her blind clean too , she used to wipe every slat with a lenor tumble dryer sheet before wiping every slat with diluted zoflora , does she forget her own “tips”?! She was probably thinking of witty (unfunny) comebacks for the lack of excitement her baby station had , and was confused that showing an open drawer with baby products like a sleazy striptease would whip the hinchers into a baby hinch frenzy . No one is interested in other people’s baby spam let’s be honest , they are usually a bit ugly and it’s really boring . She thinks everyone is as excited as her about the messiahs arrival. Yawn! And we know she won’t be running up the stairs every time baba needs a bummy change ........ Jamie will!

• Haha

Gullible no more!

Chatty Member
I'm finding it hard to watch her stories now , now I know how fake it all is and how every story is staged for the purpose of her gain.

If she could only be honest with her fans and tell them about the profit she is making I think I'd not feel too bad. But she is manipulating people, notice her anxiety isn't playing up when shes adding a swipe up link.

She conned me into thinking she was " just a normal girl"....theres nothing normal about her behaviour and how she treats her fans.

You disappoint me Sophie, shame on you. She won't want to know her fans when she's keeping everything about the baby's arrival secret because of an OK magazine deal.

Sophie you claim to be so many things but you portray someone who is very different to that.

• Heart

Dizzymichelle

Hinchy, you're not fooling Harvey. He knows what you're up to and that's why he is at your Dads house and not yours!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sarawithah

She’s definitely got her back up!

It also bothers me about all of the items she’s been gifted but has never shown. I’m sure there’ll be boxes of baby clothes that aren’t to her taste, bibs, dummy’s, changing bags, toys, comforters, prints, that she’s been sent but have never shown. Lots of really small businesses reach out to her daily, spending their hard earned money just trying to get a shout out, most of which can’t afford to give freebies. I think I’d have more respect for her if say every Sunday she went through her post, tagging all businesses (seeing as she loves helping them so much 🙄), and then doing a giveaway at the end of the month or we see her donating the things she doesn’t need to keep. If she was more grateful and humble and transparent she would be running a much smoother and happier page. That way we could see what she’s been sent, and all small businesses would get a shout out and then everyone benefits and ‘Hinchers’ could make their mind up about what fits in with their style and their budget. Even if she donated or did a giveaway for everything and just told everyone that she wanted to buy everything herself, businesses would still send stuff to her because they’d get the exposure and a tag, but no one looses. That’s what I’d do anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29