Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This, absolutely this!

I will probably get yelled at for the following confession but here goes anyway, I was soo addicted to her stories, watching them every night before bed, every spare minute throughout the day, it sounds ridiculous now but it was a huge part of my life. I won't bore you all again with why that was but it felt at the time she was literally the only friend I had and her insta was the only thing that interested me. And I was genuinely hooked.

So much so that even now, even knowing what I know, after the silly poem I wrote about her yesterday taking the piss out of her, and even though I am completely aware of how she lies, manipulates and sells - EVEN AFTER ALL I KNOW I still have to be careful how many stories of hers I watch. Cos if I watch them too often or for too long I feel that pull to go back to following her, to forget tattle and forget everything she's done and just run back to my blissful hinchy ignorance of a few months ago.

So, now you know. Off to bed now, had to finish a mega essay for my OU course and look at the bleeding time!!! :eek:
I know how you feel! I too got sucked in. I feel I have to watch every video, and refresh to see if there is more. But my eyes are open from being on here. I don’t agree with the nasty comments, it’s more about awareness and the illegal side etc. I don’t buy anything from her swipe ups. I’ve been using up loads before I buy anymore. And have just warned friends to be careful. And loads agree saying they were angry at all the freebies and ads etc

Reactions: 12
On one of the Hinch FB sites. 😃
I’m so tempted to reply that no, she’s not real, “Mrs Hinch” is a marketing tool,
Haven’t read all the replies but the first few are predictably fawning, yet amusing in that they all call her Sophie HinchCliffe. And we know how much she hates that 😂

I’ve now read the replies. Bloody ridiculous. They’re all fawning on about how amazing and inspirational she is. How she’s made them clean their houses.
Only one has said about the misspelling of the name, and about 3 posts later it’s spelt wrong again.
This is my reply, just deciding whether or not I can be arsed to have a FB row today.

Sophie Hinchliffe (No extra C, she’d be really pissed off if she saw you all spelling her name like that) is a real person. An ex award winning saleswoman.

“Mrs Hinch” is a made up character who sadly, encourages irresponsible spending, hoarding of cleaning products, improper use of products and a bizarre cult-like behaviour in her “Army”

I suggest you all read the Tattle Life threads regarding this woman.”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Did anyone follow her back when she had less than 10,000? I did and she was cleaning with one of these normal dish sponges. Then one day out of nowhere she started raving about her Minkehhhh and how she's always used it, can't live without it and went to ridiculous lengths taking it everywhere with her, dressing it in Christmas, putting it "to bed", singing to it, etc. I actually enjoyed her stories at the beginning and found her amusing but when this minky sponge craze started on her account, something just felt off. No one in their right mind would believe she's doing it for the hell of it, right? Minky must've paid her a fortune and that's okay, only if she clearly and honestly said it's a freaking ad from the beginning. She's a very clever sales woman and she indeed worked on her account, but imagine how much better her situation would be if she wasn't constantly lying about ads, showing products once and saying they're the best thing in this entire world then never showing them again, posting swipe ups by the ton claiming her hinchers "asked her about blah blah" like she's doing them a favor when it's all lining her pockets. I think lots of people are starting to see through her and it's good. She digged her own grave. Honesty would've gotten her farther than that being the bright sales woman she is.

Also I can't get over how ridiculously dangerous some of her "tips" were before she signed up with gleam or whatever. She used to pour like half a bottle of zoflora on her old dining table and keep sniffing "guuys, on the dining table I don't like to use the spray, just pouuur it on, smells divine" seriously who needs that much chemicals in their system? And she used to rub carpets and mattresses with zoflora mixed with bicarb and when people mentioned it's dangerous because that would make it all flammable she wrote a statement saying that that's how she preferred to do it and that she wasn't encouraging anyone to do the same ATB. And spraying everything with fabric softener encouraging her followers to make their homes more flammable. Obviously she stopped doing all these things after being called out on them numerous times. It's just sad to see some people so "influenced" by Sophie their "friend" that they're willing to blindedly do whatever she encourages them to do regardless of how dangerous, useless, or stupid it is.
I followed her when she was 15k and back then she was ok, or I thought she was ok but now I see it was a character all made up to draw people in. She wasn’t even Officially Mrs Hinch then so she was working herself up to this characture. She was already using minky by the time I got to her and she remained steady until about a month later when it was literally going up by 2-3k a day. She was getting called out on lots of accounts at the time saying it’s not natural growth and that’s when I started to think something was a bit fishy.....
I stockpiled stuff too but not to the crazy extremes as some narnias and hinch hauls I’ve seen. I’m now still using products that I bought back in August!! How more cult members haven’t seen sense I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️🤪

This is my reply, just deciding whether or not I can be arsed to have a FB row today.
Have the row 🤣
(Although you’ll prob be kicked out from the group lol)

Reactions: 10
I only had the fast fashion story up a couple hours, rethought it and removed it. And it is old news now... I never slagged the dress itself or the fit. I never slagged the demographic that buys it, I made a point of saying so.
I get a TON of hate and loathing each day from the army and now even here? No safe space for me anymore I guess. 😫
Carry on as you are! Like you say, it's your opinion.. not everyone will agree with it, but you're entitled to it.
I didn't see much of an issue with what you posted, but to stop doing what you're doing because of one short story is daft. You've opened a lot of peoples eyes and done it in an informative factual way.

Reactions: 28
For me there’s two things which really annoy me, they’re the constant eBay links; she’s clearly an affiliate and the fu*king Gretel face - I can’t cope with it
That and the fact she calls her eBay purchases ‘eBayers’. Drives me up the friggin’ wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I only had the fast fashion story up a couple hours, rethought it and removed it. And it is old news now... I never slagged the dress itself or the fit. I never slagged the demographic that buys it, I made a point of saying so.
I get a TON of hate and loathing each day from the army and now even here? No safe space for me anymore I guess. 😫
I agree with above. Carry on as you were - everyone has difference of opinion.
I actually thought it was good you were highlighting fast fashion as no doubt loads of her hinchers bought that dress will wear it once or twice (or never) and then just dispose of it Cos it was ‘only 5.70 guys...such a barg....swipe up ’ 🙄

Reactions: 21
CHL seemed to take issue with the fact that the dress is considered "fast fashion". Hinch already contributes to a lot of plastic waste, so this was just another example of her wasteful tendancies. She also brought attention to the fact that Hinch was promoting the dress by saying people had messaged her to say she was stupid for wearing a cheap dress, which is very unlikely to have happened. It is more plausible that she was using that "excuse" as a way to encourage more sales, without disclosing it was a promotion...as usual.
That makes sense! Fast fashion is one of the major pollutants of the earth after all 💔

Reactions: 15
I thought you was on point about the dress, the cheaper the clothes the more likely they’ll end up being thrown away as it won’t last long and people don’t seem to care as much throwing away cheap things rather than good quality stuff, also these cheap clothes are mostly made in sweatshops and I think these cheap clothes will have the same concept of one use plastics where they’ll only been worn maybe once or twice then thrown, hardly great for the planet we’ve already destroyed

Reactions: 17
Longtime lurker...newish member...first time poster...

I get the home and cleaning freebies/gifts etc she’s a home account and loads of them out there operate the same, what really gets in my tits is the amount of freebies/gifts she’s getting for a baby that’s not even here yet. As a new first time mum myself I now know how much a baby needs and the expense that comes with it. A child is a big commitment and in choosing to have one your choosing to provide for them as long as they need, however she appears to be being gifted everything instead of providing/buying her own babies belongings even down to his bed etc... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Rant over just annoys me that she’s not out there baby shopping just getting sent it for free.

Reactions: 25
That’s what I don’t want. I like to spy.
Bloody hell. I have to go back to work. Being off sick has made me a right sad act.
I’m back at work tomorrow after being off sick since February and recovering from my laparoscopy two weeks ago it’s made me more addicted to this site lol. Hope your feeling better x

Reactions: 5
I’m back at work tomorrow after being off sick since February and recovering from my laparoscopy two weeks ago it’s made me more addicted to this site lol. Hope your feeling better x
You too. I’ve been off since October. Had an op
2 weeks ago. Finally going back in a couple of week. I think I’ve forgotten how to do my job. Seriously worrying about how I’m going to fit Insta and Tattle into my day though.

Reactions: 8
Okay im just gonna point out a few things here-

Veg on the shopping list? What bloody veg i havent seen you eat any.
Tealights- you got a huge pack from Ikea.
Syrup- is that the sauce you use for the nachos?
Nice to see Henry's flea treatment is kept up to date.

Practicing with a cuddly toy in the crib- you do realise the baby sleeps on his back not this side and whats with the grey minkey! Your seriously telling me that is how your child will sleep, get a grip! Your a grown women you should know better, the whole 'I'm new at this' BS dont wash with me!
Is it not the elephants ear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And here we have the baby spam 😂 #gifted
She clearly has a nursery or at least a corner of somewhere for baby but why not show us.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry if it's already been said, but do you think she got a new table because her old one was 90% undiluted zoflora and she suddenly realised she was about to start a bonfire in her kitchen. Because the way she just swapped out a perfectly good table without explaining that pouring zoflora all over it was dangerous was a crappy.

Reactions: 14
Sorry if it's already been said, but do you think she got a new table because her old one was 90% undiluted zoflora and she suddenly realised she was about to start a bonfire in her kitchen. Because the way she just swapped out a perfectly good table without explaining that pouring zoflora all over it was dangerous was a crappy.
This is the thing that pisses me off about her. She realises that some the tips she gives out you shouldn't be doing it but she never addresses it.

Reactions: 17
I think she was just gifted a more expensive one so didnt care about the other one.

Reactions: 13
This is the thing that pisses me off about her. She realises that some the tips she gives out you shouldn't be doing it but she never addresses it.
Yes so her hinchers are probably still doing it. And spraying lenor about. It's all going to come crashing down one day, she can't keep getting away with all this bullshit.

I think she was just gifted a more expensive one so didnt care about the other one.
Ah I see. Dont see her chucking zoflora all over this one though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.