Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if there is a Pinocchio filter??šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Liar, Liar, Bummy's On Fire

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So what I donā€™t understand and Iā€™m wondering if someone can explain. Regardless of all the different type of ad hashtags surely anything P&G related should have that thing at the top where it says ā€œpaid partnership withā€. That would be sufficient surely?
Yes it should. But shes the real Hinch Shady

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
INCOMING.

Picture 1) undisclosed Ad.
Picture 2) Product placement. With the ā€œI like to check on my looā€. It will follow with ā€œFor all my hinchers asking where I got this box from..ā€
Picture 3) her little šŸ¤£ is a šŸ–•šŸ¼To Tattle for ā€œtaking a photo without a filterā€ even though she did and cropped the butterflies out, bless her soul.
And the belt that conveniently couldnā€™t be seen before, now is- again followed with a ā€œfor my hinchers askingā€
Picture 4) TWELVE, yes 12 undisclosed Ads for items.
And this includes the famous toilet wipes she claimed she canā€™t get absolutely anywhere tucked in behind everything else.

All bar her belt selfie sent to ASA. Thanks Soph. šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜

This. X1000

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So what I donā€™t understand and Iā€™m wondering if someone can explain. Regardless of all the different type of ad hashtags surely anything P&G related should have that thing at the top where it says ā€œpaid partnership withā€. That would be sufficient surely?
I've reported her to ASA about it, she's being misleading and they need to clarify what she should be doing.

Reactions: 17
How she can say , with a straight face, that her account is solely a cleaning account when sheā€™s done:

Make up.
Eye lashes.
Hair.
Bath bombs.
Clothes.
Garden furniture, plants and an egg chair
Solar lights ( only Ā£2 , who knew?)
Disgusting food no one else will ever eat.

šŸ§

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She'll pepper some free mentions along with the ADs just to try and keep some authenticity. It'll be carefully controlled and planed what to post for free with whatever makes the most commercial sense.

Her fees I beleive to be quite a bit above what was posted a few posts before, maybe when she was on 1m that would be accurate. It's more now she's on 2.5m.
Yes I didnā€™t think of that

Reactions: 3
I've reported her to ASA about it, she's being misleading and they need to clarify what she should be doing.
Iā€™m going to as well. I think that simple label would be far less confusing than all the various different types of ads that there are flying around!

Do you think sheā€™s posted this to ā€œproveā€ she has actually bought something for her baby? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She hasnā€™t bought them, she'll have a gift card loaded up, I know some fashion influencers that have them and also Iā€™m sure I read it on here in some of the older threads

Sheā€™s ranting again pipe down soph love! What an attitude she has cleaning bathroom especially way sheā€™s throwing minky about someoneā€™s definitely rattled her cage ā˜ŗ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes, she is getting paid. Not specifically for that story, but 'part of a wider partnership' basically means that they sponsor her to push their products. She's being a sly, lying little witch for saying that she doesn't get paid when she technically does receive money.
Just trying to throw people who don't know any better off the scent. The lack of transparency even after she's been outed a million times astounds me.

Sheā€™s slipping on her blind clean too , she used to wipe every slat with a lenor tumble dryer sheet before wiping every slat with diluted zoflora , does she forget her own ā€œtipsā€?! She was probably thinking of witty (unfunny) comebacks for the lack of excitement her baby station had , and was confused that showing an open drawer with baby products like a sleazy striptease would whip the hinchers into a baby hinch frenzy . No one is interested in other peopleā€™s baby spam letā€™s be honest , they are usually a bit ugly and itā€™s really boring . She thinks everyone is as excited as her about the messiahs arrival. Yawn! And we know she wonā€™t be running up the stairs every time baba needs a bummy change ........ Jamie will!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Look how she froze on my screen!! Crazzzyyy woman alert! At least sheā€™s having a go at her own ā€œmatesā€ now though!
D1564346-F0C2-4E83-8038-6FC227935FB0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wouldn't want to be Jamie, bet he's got earache. She's not a happy bunny
She said in her new rant that her account is ā€˜all about Hinchingā€™...weā€™ll unless ā€˜Hinchingā€™ is the new word for selling crap, showing off your freebie lifestyle or advertising smart meters then I THINK she might be mistaken. She chose to deviate from cleaning a long time ago, she canā€™t expect us not to comment on everything. If she only wants to talk about cleaning then she needs to stop the rest of the tit. You canā€™t have it both ways HUN.
Don't forget the swipe ups to watch her tacky wedding! Like we want to see that, no Soph not interested, we have our own families classy wedding pics to look at.

Reactions: 14
I wonder how much her feed will be inundated with pictures of Henry on Saturday, itā€™s his 4th birthday, that will be only time the poor dog will get any attention till the baby arrives

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.