Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

usofake

I just saw your post.
I’m so sorry you felt so low that you were in that place, I’ve been there- and actually tried it years ago to get out an abusive marriage- but please know that you are very much loved and valued by so many and your life is very precious and worth living.
It seems you aren’t in that place anymore, but if you are, although I’m a stranger- you can inbox me on here anytime if you need to talk to someone. ❤

And I agree - I think Sophie preys on those with OCD etc. You only have to search her hashtags and you see picture after picture of almost identical images or homes etc. People replace their feelings with cleaning. I did this about 6 years ago- I used to clean from 7am til 10pm. I’d use 3 bottles of bleach a day. When the smell wore off I’d rewash the tiled floors in bleach again. My friends stopped coming over as they got headaches. I had anorexia. Was obsessed with cleaning and germs. When I first followed Sophie I related to her because it was ADDICTIVE and she made it that way but also “fun” with the names and the songs. As that’s worn off and the adverts creep in you see she isn’t that at all. She’s a cash cow who preys on people like you and me.
I'm noticing such a dangerous trend of influencers, vloggers etc...all mentioning anxiety, depression, struggling with mental health in a bid to look relatable and, as you say, target vulnerable people with adverts! I absolutely feel that mental health needs to be discussed freely to remove the stigma but instead of supporting people or directing them to help; it's just being used as a selling tool. Very sad. I wish you the very best with your own health ❤

Reactions: 29

Hinchthebinch

Chatty Member
I'm actually glad she isn't using washable nappies! It will be washed in 4+ chemicals and probably zoflora too!

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I actually feel a bloody fool for falling for so much bullshit from her. I class myself as relatively intelligent & definitely not a sheep BUT I really got sucked into her selling scams & went out & bought Daves & Vera’s & enough zoflora to fucking sink the titanic! Why the hell was I so bloody gullible, god I even messaged her a few times when she was upset & in hospital 😤 I am so annoyed with myself, I feel so bloody stupid!

• Sad
  • Haha

Yamfoot

Won’t lie, I’m loving that pigeon 😂😂

Won’t lie, I’m loving that pigeon 😂😂
Although I WILL NOT swipe up to purchase one anytime soon Mrs Hinch so don’t bother saying how a lot of people have been asking where your dad got his new bird from 😂😂

• Haha

MrsC123

‘Please feel free guys to tap my picture and see gifted items’ taps picture.. so basically everything then wow.. please don’t give this shite about helping small businesses

Your not are you really that’s just to make it look like your not a freeloader .. which you are
I’ve asked her for collab from my business page and she blocked me

• Wow
  • Angry

zeatrix83

VIP Member
It’s disgusts me all these ‘influencers’ get given so much free stuff. My brother and sister in law just had their first baby last week. They both work very hard and I’ve seen them do overtime and work extra days to afford baby furniture. Her little nursery is just gorgeous and probably cost in total what the drawer set alone cost.

Then you have these 2 that don’t even have a bedroom for their baby because the dog needs his own bedroom (with a human bed!) and she needs a room dedicated to her make up. They have been gifted everything for that baby. She’s not relatable, pretends to be with her ‘ebayer’ crap but she is far from it.

Reactions: 28

Nikkijj

I related to her because it was ADDICTIVE and she made it that way
This, absolutely this!

I will probably get yelled at for the following confession but here goes anyway, I was soo addicted to her stories, watching them every night before bed, every spare minute throughout the day, it sounds ridiculous now but it was a huge part of my life. I won't bore you all again with why that was but it felt at the time she was literally the only friend I had and her insta was the only thing that interested me. And I was genuinely hooked.

So much so that even now, even knowing what I know, after the silly poem I wrote about her yesterday taking the piss out of her, and even though I am completely aware of how she lies, manipulates and sells - EVEN AFTER ALL I KNOW I still have to be careful how many stories of hers I watch. Cos if I watch them too often or for too long I feel that pull to go back to following her, to forget tattle and forget everything she's done and just run back to my blissful hinchy ignorance of a few months ago.

So, now you know. Off to bed now, had to finish a mega essay for my OU course and look at the bleeding time!!! :eek:

Casperron

VIP Member
I wonder if Jamie will hinch her poo up during labour. Can imagine her screaming “quick get the minkeh! No you can’t use the bog roll it’s not been stamped”

• Haha

Pinchme

VIP Member
Ooooh Soph's getting rattled 😂, she don't care where she changes baby's bum, it could even be in the kitchen, she don't care, but he will habe a clean bum, funniest sentence was

"Where's all the helping each other"
That made me laugh, bit rich coming from you 😲

Soph don't you know we only help each other if your going to make money from it???

Your crowns slipping, calm down, it's no good for your 'anxiety' 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Oh wow! She's really lost the plot today. Does she not realise that a lot of the comments about the changing mat/unit weren't digs or people being horrible. They were often from Mums talking from experience. I think most new Mums have these wonderful intentions of using all the gadgets, having a pristine nursery, using a proper changing and/or bath station, never having shit stained vests and baby-grows etc. It's only once having the baby and you go with the flow that you learn and realise certain things. For example, I totally got all the comments saying that changing a nappy sideways on, isn't always the most practical, especially in a small alcove. I always ended up on the floor, using a changing mat, with my daughter facing me.
Her saying she is not entering the insta mum world...what the fuck did she think was going to happen when so far she has showed every single little aspect of her life. She takes absolutely everything to heart and as a dig rather than the advise it is meant to be. OR has she always planned to keep baby secret and this is now her excuse as to why she won't show him etc.
Having a baby, is the one time in life you can guarantee you will get advise, whether you ask for it or not. Most is well meant but you will get it by the shit load - conflicting advice, scaremongering, supportive, you will have people telling you, you are doing it wrong because 40 years ago people did it this way etc, you will have the feeding debates etc. etc. She chose to share every moment of her pregnancy and to make money out of it, so she cant now get upset when people are talking about it. She's definitely one of those people that can never be wrong!

• Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I only had the fast fashion story up a couple hours, rethought it and removed it. And it is old news now... I never slagged the dress itself or the fit. I never slagged the demographic that buys it, I made a point of saying so.
I get a TON of hate and loathing each day from the army and now even here? No safe space for me anymore I guess. 😫
Carry on as you are! Like you say, it's your opinion.. not everyone will agree with it, but you're entitled to it.
I didn't see much of an issue with what you posted, but to stop doing what you're doing because of one short story is daft. You've opened a lot of peoples eyes and done it in an informative factual way.

Perfectlyimperfect

I have just looked at her post and I can’t see a single negative comment 🤔🤔 she really is a piece of work! No doubt getting deleted! I’ve never seen a more manipulative Instagrammer/influencer in all my life!!

Hinchwho?

Can i just say im so happy that you didnt go ahead and do anything silly. Hope you feel better now x
Thank you, yes I am. I'm getting the help I need. X

I wasnt looking for a sympathy vote before anyone says anything lol. I was merely making the point that becoming a hincher made me worse and i cant be the only one. As others have said, she has a great platform to do so much good, it's just a shame she appears as though that's not going to happen anytime soon.

Reactions: 27

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
Bit behind! But what she doesn’t realise by getting her clit in a twist is she’s getting the backs up of the mums who probably would help her. Mums do help mums when they’re not prinny little twats who have never heard the word no. People have tried to help you soph but if it’s not what you want to hear or it is the opposite of what you’re preaching, you delete it.

Get your pretentious head from up your arse and realise your shit stinks too babe. Your true colours are shining brighter than the fucking illuminations in your garden love, even behind Gretel

• Haha
  • Heart

Empen

VIP Member
I think she’s done this at a bad time too- obviously she can’t help having the baby- but plugging this stuff I mean.
A time when the rate is at its highest for people in poverty in the uk, universal credit, biggest number of people using food banks and she is creating a spend culture. Nope- she is going to bankrupt some- push away others, and really turn some against her big time. And the sheep will follow their leader but it WILL come crashing down- I think the sheer volume of newbies here that say they see through her says everything in HONESTY. (<— that’s the correct way to use the phrase Soph)

• Heart