Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Empen

VIP Member
I might be the owner of that company...cough.
I’ve never posted on here but was following since thread 2. After Lush started being in all stories I just got this uneasy feeling, quick Google and as many say ‘my eyes were opened’.
Somehow (despite being pretty business savvy, having myself worked in sales and doing well for myself on my business Instagram) I had no idea about the eBay affiliate program, so the endless swipe ups went over my head.
I was really into Mrs Hinch from about October 2018, bought into all the cleaning products (never the swipe ups), as having just bought my first house I was in all honesty at a bit of a loss as to best ways to clean on a ridiculously busy schedule.
She was guidance for me for a while, which is mad because I now am so confused as to how I had been ‘sold’ to. And I feel so ashamed to have overlooked the fact that so many of those methods are counterproductive and so many of the products are tested on animals. I’m just glad to have seen the light and now have begun opening my eyes to more environmentally friendly options.

I reached out to Hinch before I found this forum/these threads and before I was ‘woke’ to the bigger picture. Hadn’t even heard of Tattle! I genuinely wanted to gift her something special which would have taken my time (= money), products and skills. Like any other small business of course a shout-out would have been amazing, and I certainly won’t pretend it was entirely a selfless move on my part BUT fortunately I’m busy enough as it is.
I could have found her address and just sent them but I wanted to get the go ahead, and to be sure it’d be something she’d like. I already know she’s a nail fan and figured time and practicality would be an issue once baby was here so why not have some less permanent option for special occasions.
My DM was ignored. Then not long later the infamous inbox wipeout of 2019 came so I assume mine disappeared then. Funny how certain DMs are read and shared!

Then when I saw the prices given on here/The Sun I just sniggered to myself for being so stupid to think that even a gift wouldn’t come at a price.

Anyway. I’ve avoided saying anything because my business is everything to me (within reason of course!), and I’ve worked tirelessly to build a success. I have worried about outing myself and risking army backlash but seeing other people have the same I just had to say something.
I wonder if my comment or the thread will be deleted, or how long before I’m blocked!

I am mortified how you have been treated by her and Gleam. But, upside- she reads here religiously, so is going to see that we’ve gained another newbie. So welcome welcome.
You’ve also gained followers via Tattle because of how she treated that situation, so there is something good out of this, and I hope that reassures you.

As someone else said, she has time to read the bitchy comments, the ones about the environment, chemicals etc and deleted and block everyone- which takes time. She has time to read here and then mimic it to a tee on Instagram- yet she can’t reply to one or two people or like a few comments?
Look at people like Stacey Solomon. She replies to the top 20 every time on hers and it is so gratefully received. Selma Blair has severe MS and she replied to people and she likes EVERY SINGLE COMMENT on her threads. And she’s a real celebrity. Maybe Hinch should get her head out her asshole and realise who’s paying her bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Duchesspink

VIP Member
The under the stairs guy might have got 27k new followers but how many of them have commissioned him?
How has she changed cot mobile lady's life when she only showed the mobile yesterday? Has she taken 1 million pre paid orders or something?
Getting another account new followers isn't necessarily building their business for them. It's getting them followers that mostly won't buy from them or might shop once.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I messaged her before unfollowing and told her I wasn’t happy that she’d pulled the wool over so many people eyes and that her account was just a walking advert for her to make money off...

She blocked me 👋🏼 Funny, she has never replied to all the nice messages over the months I’ve sent her but can block me over one negative one lol! Bye Soph, What a fake little bitch you are with all your nicey nicey posts, you’re just a fame hungry, money grabbing fuckwit!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
And for nearly 80 quid what a waste of money too!
It’s white yet again, no music, no stimulation for the baby, that poor kid is going to be bored stiff 🤣

Obvs the grinches one was gifted 🙄

Imagine when he goes to school and walks in to a colourful classroom. Poor kids gonna have a fucking seizure over the blasts of colour 😳

• Haha
  • Wow

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
Sophie I unfollowed you but I can still see your stuff 👀 I’m lurking just like you are.

You will never find me

*cackles*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Empen

VIP Member
She’s definitely got her back up!

It also bothers me about all of the items she’s been gifted but has never shown. I’m sure there’ll be boxes of baby clothes that aren’t to her taste, bibs, dummy’s, changing bags, toys, comforters, prints, that she’s been sent but have never shown. Lots of really small businesses reach out to her daily, spending their hard earned money just trying to get a shout out, most of which can’t afford to give freebies. I think I’d have more respect for her if say every Sunday she went through her post, tagging all businesses (seeing as she loves helping them so much 🙄), and then doing a giveaway at the end of the month or we see her donating the things she doesn’t need to keep. If she was more grateful and humble and transparent she would be running a much smoother and happier page. That way we could see what she’s been sent, and all small businesses would get a shout out and then everyone benefits and ‘Hinchers’ could make their mind up about what fits in with their style and their budget. Even if she donated or did a giveaway for everything and just told everyone that she wanted to buy everything herself, businesses would still send stuff to her because they’d get the exposure and a tag, but no one looses. That’s what I’d do anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
There was a screenshot somewhere from a small business that asked her to show the item they sent her- and they got a letter back from Gleam saying it would be £4000 for one frame of a story up to £12000 for 3.
All in this together/ wanting to really help small businesses? Fuck right off.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Redco

Did anyone follow her back when she had less than 10,000? I did and she was cleaning with one of these normal dish sponges. Then one day out of nowhere she started raving about her Minkehhhh and how she's always used it, can't live without it and went to ridiculous lengths taking it everywhere with her, dressing it in Christmas, putting it "to bed", singing to it, etc. I actually enjoyed her stories at the beginning and found her amusing but when this minky sponge craze started on her account, something just felt off. No one in their right mind would believe she's doing it for the hell of it, right? Minky must've paid her a fortune and that's okay, only if she clearly and honestly said it's a freaking ad from the beginning. She's a very clever sales woman and she indeed worked on her account, but imagine how much better her situation would be if she wasn't constantly lying about ads, showing products once and saying they're the best thing in this entire world then never showing them again, posting swipe ups by the ton claiming her hinchers "asked her about blah blah" like she's doing them a favor when it's all lining her pockets. I think lots of people are starting to see through her and it's good. She digged her own grave. Honesty would've gotten her farther than that being the bright sales woman she is.

Also I can't get over how ridiculously dangerous some of her "tips" were before she signed up with gleam or whatever. She used to pour like half a bottle of zoflora on her old dining table and keep sniffing "guuys, on the dining table I don't like to use the spray, just pouuur it on, smells divine" seriously who needs that much chemicals in their system? And she used to rub carpets and mattresses with zoflora mixed with bicarb and when people mentioned it's dangerous because that would make it all flammable she wrote a statement saying that that's how she preferred to do it and that she wasn't encouraging anyone to do the same ATB. And spraying everything with fabric softener encouraging her followers to make their homes more flammable. Obviously she stopped doing all these things after being called out on them numerous times. It's just sad to see some people so "influenced" by Sophie their "friend" that they're willing to blindedly do whatever she encourages them to do regardless of how dangerous, useless, or stupid it is.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Update guys on my mother situation:

She unfollowed 😂 she’s not insta savvy so doesn’t use often but she’s unfollwed and said she dresses slaggy and should dress appropriate for a pregnant woman 🤣 and she doesn’t clean and she’s too vain haha

Accurate representation of my mother:

• Haha
  • Heart

Hinchwho?

On a slightly different note... and this may have already been covered... but...

HOW MUCH WORK HAS SHE HAD DONE!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 36
If I hear another person I know personally call cleaning "hinching" I'm going to smother them with their Minky!!!! She didn't invent it so doesn't get to name it fuck off.

And if she has time to go through and delete everything she doesn't like she has time to pop a heart on the nice comments too, stop being such a bitch mate, people are noticing more and more. Deleting that post asking if she got the product was so low. Just fucking reply to them, it's not that hard to be a decent human being, all the best 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
How she can say , with a straight face, that her account is solely a cleaning account when she’s done:

Make up.
Eye lashes.
Hair.
Bath bombs.
Clothes.
Garden furniture, plants and an egg chair
Solar lights ( only £2 , who knew?)
Disgusting food no one else will ever eat.

🧐

• Haha

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I’ll Help you Soph.

Don’t change his bum on the rug or the sofa. Poor kid will get a rash off all the chemical shite you’ve doused them in, over the past year, to earn money.

You can have that tip for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Empen

VIP Member
SOPHIE. once more for the Gram (SAY IT LOUD FOR THOSE AT THE BACK TO HEAR YOU) Are you saying you aren’t a sales woman anymore? Just an influencer? Maybe you could do me another video about it and hash that out- I’m confused - given your relentless sales, swipe ups- plugs and product placements. I’d say you still very much are a sales woman- and that IS a very big secret... I mean, your the bird next door, right?

(Oh and we don’t need to buy your car crash of a book. It’s on LinkedIn- which is free. 😘)

• Heart
  • Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
’ve always found it funny the amount of people that say on here that they’ve run up debt because of the things she advertises. That’s absolutely not Mrs Hinch’s fault. That’s on you.
It’s not always that simple. As I admitted in the very early threads, a number of years ago my spending habits, as a knock on effect from my very poor mental health were,astronomical and totally out of control. I cleared my debts once with the money I had for a deposit on a flat, the second time it built up, I cleared it with what I had saved since clearing the first debt and the third time I had no choice but to go bankrupt. We are talking BIG spending and debts but even after the first time, when I promised myself I would stop and be good etc, I would get sucked in again and it would be something so simple. There was always an excuse to spend - For example, one change I would make, is to decide to stop eating out and getting takeaways all the time and to cook from fresh at home. However, that need to spend was still an underlying factor and I camouflaged it with buying every new cook book, cook books for different types of cuisines and then the correct pans and utensils the books recommened for said type of cuisine, the best, organic food, nice crockery to serve it up on etc. Etc. That is just an example but if I was still like that, Mrs Hinch would provide an absolutely perfect excuse for me to spend as I would ‘need’ all this stuff to get started on my new cleaning journey. It is all addictive and compulsive behaviours. Many people who follow Mrs Hinch suffer with their mental health in one way or another. Yes, that is not her fault per se, but she absolutely could stop the encouraging of stockpiling and needles hundreds of different products. She could explain she has so many products as a build up of #gifts and trialing and testing them on behalf of her Hinchers so that they don’t go out and buy a load of unnecessary products. She could test groups of products and say if you are looking to do these jobs or clean these items you only need to buy items a, b and c.
I can be very articulate when speaking and know what I mean and want to say, but find it hard to put down in writing, so I’m sorry if lots of my posts are long and waffling but I hope you can make sense of it.

• Heart

Jodiercox

Look how she froze on my screen!! Crazzzyyy woman alert! At least she’s having a go at her own “mates” now though!
D1564346-F0C2-4E83-8038-6FC227935FB0.jpeg

• Haha

Hinchwho?

I'm finding it hard to watch her stories now , now I know how fake it all is and how every story is staged for the purpose of her gain.

If she could only be honest with her fans and tell them about the profit she is making I think I'd not feel too bad. But she is manipulating people, notice her anxiety isn't playing up when shes adding a swipe up link.

She conned me into thinking she was " just a normal girl"....theres nothing normal about her behaviour and how she treats her fans.

You disappoint me Sophie, shame on you. She won't want to know her fans when she's keeping everything about the baby's arrival secret because of an OK magazine deal.

Sophie you claim to be so many things but you portray someone who is very different to that.
This is how I felt. I am someone who suffers with anxiety and depression and was planning my suicide at the end of last summer. I then found her page and it helped me. To start with.... then I was stock piling crap I didn't need and got into debt which I am still struggling with now.

Sophie does not care about us. the people who put her where she is. She prays on the weak and susceptible. I was sucked into it just like so many others and it makes me so sick to think of the people still suffering at her manipulations. Luckily I saw the light and I got help for my issues that "being a hincher" added to.

• Sad