Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst we are here, I just bought some second hand toys for my baby, any ideas on what to clean them with?i would ask on the cleaning fb group but probably get some idiot say fabric conditioner
Soak in Milton or any sterilising solution for bottles

Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for any baby being put in this, and not being able to see anything out either side. Must be quite lonely.
Like it's mother then.. Lonely, having your phone and strangers on the www for company!

Reactions: 3
How did she get to 2.5 million followers showing how to clean a loo ? She started in March 2018? That’s 14 months ago ? It’s not like she’s been on love island ! ..... fishy
She didn't actually clean till end of July! She had 3k followers in July

Reactions: 2
Lurked on here for a while but that grid post today has been the final straw.. UNFOLLOWED.

The pathetic comments below the photo from people sticking up for her when all she wants is to make money out of them sicken me.

Reactions: 16
I’d put money on a photo shoot with Hello magazine 😡😡 we’ll be subjected to lots of blurred images and pictures of their feet to protect their ‘image’ until the magazine is published.

Reactions: 12
Her “army” are a bunch of little witches someone ought to put Alexandra back in her bleeping box, patronising little bastard.
I bet that business wish they never bothered! I might write on there if I can find that comment, how bleeping rude

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Boohoo do have a maternity lemon dress, which is possibly more flattering than what she had on for the swipe story the other day.

Hmm its something sam faiers would prob have 😂
I saw the documentary 'Five Star Babies' about the Portland maternity hospital and it showed the baby floor on Harrods. Celebrities do pay thousands for flashy designed baby crips like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Remember guyyyyyssss you can’t say anything against Hinch or you’re seen as jealous. bleeping hilarious.

Reactions: 20

Boohoo do have a maternity lemon dress, which is possibly more flattering than what she had on for the swipe story the other day.

I saw the documentary 'Five Star Babies' about the Portland maternity hospital and it showed the baby floor on Harrods. Celebrities do pay thousands for flashy designed baby crips like that.
Celebrities clearly have more money than sense. 👀

Reactions: 3
It’s not a grey kinky it’s the elephants ear, I’m so glad I’m not the only one that though it was though 🤣 and nothing would surprise me anymore anyway.
Also it said flea tablets didn’t it, I’ve never seen flea tablets??? Am I missing a trick here, I’m there faffing every month holding down my dog getting the drops on his neck lol
We get flea and worming tablets in one every month - they’re supposed to be ‘palatable’ to pooches too, ours just eats hers up no problem.

Reactions: 2
I’m probs guna get blocked on Instagram so if I do you’ll have to keep me updated guys 😂 I told that Alexandra to pipe down haha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Something I saw on my personal fb today
A childs cot under a window that had curtains and tie backs. and a wire going through all the cot bars. I think its an extension lead. This child can walk and climb. 😥 And I know that person isnt stupid but I see stuff like this over and over again so it will get worse with MH. I'd actually have some respect for her if she spoke about child safety, SIDS etc and raised awareness but theres 2 Hope's of that happening...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Something I saw on my personal fb today
A childs cot under a window that had curtains and tie backs. and a wire going through all the cot bars. I think its an extension lead. This child can walk and climb. 😥 And I know that person isnt stupid but I see stuff like this over and over again so it will get worse with MH. I'd actually have some respect for her if she spoke about child safety, SIDS etc and raised awareness but theres 2 Hope's of that happening...
Omg that’s awful! I remember seeing a story on the telly once about a child who got strangled by a Venetian blind cord and he died poor little thing and it was so scary to hear about, my son is 6 months and not walking or crawling yet but I have Venetian blinds and they are all tied up secure, I have latches on my kitchen cupboards, stairgates up (also for my dogs), the plug socket cover things and my poor kid doesn’t even have a blanket at night to sleep with 🤣 the room is warm enough I have a temp thing in there to check and he has no toys or pillows in his cot literally just the mattress and mattress cover and he sleeps in a baby grow and on his back, but I know he’s safe 🙌🏻 Also paranoid first time mum too 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.