Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she is not as clever a saleswoman as she thinks. I've not watched her stories I'm gonna go look now. But of she was clever she would have been shown these gifted stuff in dribs and drabs over the last 34 weeks instead of a huge influx of gifted items. She looks a begging get now.

Reactions: 17
Welp after replying to her latest grid post saying how people shouldn't be so naive as she's clearly just a very good saleswoman and not shy and anxious etc she's only gone and blocked me. 😂😂 Bye Mrs hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did we really need to hear Jamie pissing?
Trying to deflect attention Soph?
Disgusting. I bet Jamie’s getting sick of not having any privacy, she shares too much on her Instagram I’m surprised she didn’t share when baby was conceived 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s disgusts me all these ‘influencers’ get given so much free stuff. My brother and sister in law just had their first baby last week. They both work very hard and I’ve seen them do overtime and work extra days to afford baby furniture. Her little nursery is just gorgeous and probably cost in total what the drawer set alone cost.

Then you have these 2 that don’t even have a bedroom for their baby because the dog needs his own bedroom (with a human bed!) and she needs a room dedicated to her make up. They have been gifted everything for that baby. She’s not relatable, pretends to be with her ‘ebayer’ crap but she is far from it.
Yeah but at least they can say they’ve worked damned hard for their baby’s nursery unlike her who obviously doesn’t give a tit and clearly has no conscience whatsoever!

If only she cared enough to just think before she posted that a huge majority of women about to give birth are searching charity shops, gum tree, local selling pages for baby stuff.
Noone needs to see expensive stuff being set up, especially when it was gifted despite her being able to afford it.

I'm a mum already and we bought basics, half the stuff they claim you need you REALLY dont!
I really hope people dont jump on the baby hinch buying pattern like they did the cleaning.

Reactions: 19
If only she cared enough to just think before she posted that a huge majority of women about to give birth are searching charity shops, gum tree, local selling pages for baby stuff.
Noone needs to see expensive stuff being set up, especially when it was gifted despite her being able to afford it.

I'm a mum already and we bought basics, half the stuff they claim you need you REALLY dont!
I really hope people dont jump on the baby hinch buying pattern like they did the cleaning.
She has her grinchers well trained so of course they will. As sad as that is.

Reactions: 7

Bank on it.

Reactions: 8
She ‘used’ to work in sales, no you still do you sneaky mare!
Your not open about what your doing now, didn’t see that in your book did we 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How is she not even embarrassed with all that gifted crap, I wouldnt be putting it all up showing everyone I’ve literally not paid for anything for my baby.. some people Think good for her and they would do it.. personally I wouldn’t as it’s shameful.. she’s got more front than Blackpool
Problem is her putting it up on her stories is probably a condition of them gifting it to her.

Reactions: 9
Problem is her putting it up on her stories is probably a condition of them gifting it to her.
She doesn’t have to accept it- or if she does, she could have gone with affordable businesses that her followers can afford- and ironically in the long run would buy more of.

• Heart
She doesn’t have to accept it- or if she does, she could have gone with affordable businesses that her followers can afford- and ironically in the long run would buy more of.
Lets be honest though, if we were getting things gifted we would accept what we liked, we wouldnt be thinking ‘no I’ll only accept whats affordable to my followers’ 🤷🏽‍♀️

Been lurking on here a few weeks now as I’ve really had my eyes opened about Hinch recently! But those stories today seriously pushed me over the edge to post a comment!

I don’t see how anyone could watch those stories and not hear how nasty she’s speaking. Cover your face with bleeping Gretel all you want Sophie, you sound like a sour oul b*tch in those stories and it won’t be just me you’ve totally turned by posting them! What a piece of work; really coming across as the poor anxiety ridden Soph character there 🙄

Reactions: 32
She’s definitely got her back up!

It also bothers me about all of the items she’s been gifted but has never shown. I’m sure there’ll be boxes of baby clothes that aren’t to her taste, bibs, dummy’s, changing bags, toys, comforters, prints, that she’s been sent but have never shown. Lots of really small businesses reach out to her daily, spending their hard earned money just trying to get a shout out, most of which can’t afford to give freebies. I think I’d have more respect for her if say every Sunday she went through her post, tagging all businesses (seeing as she loves helping them so much 🙄), and then doing a giveaway at the end of the month or we see her donating the things she doesn’t need to keep. If she was more grateful and humble and transparent she would be running a much smoother and happier page. That way we could see what she’s been sent, and all small businesses would get a shout out and then everyone benefits and ‘Hinchers’ could make their mind up about what fits in with their style and their budget. Even if she donated or did a giveaway for everything and just told everyone that she wanted to buy everything herself, businesses would still send stuff to her because they’d get the exposure and a tag, but no one looses. That’s what I’d do anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I absolutely agree. But she has and
Lets be honest though, if we were getting things gifted we would accept what we liked, we wouldnt be thinking ‘no I’ll only accept whats affordable to my followers’ 🤷🏽‍♀️
Absolutely.

I’ve always found it funny the amount of people that say on here that they’ve run up debt because of the things she advertises. That’s absolutely not Mrs Hinch’s fault. That’s on you.

However, if she were to advertise something more affordable she would definitely get more in way of commission as more people would buy it as they would have the means.

So it’s swings and roundabouts.

Personally I just think she is out for whatever money she can make off this whilst it lasts. And if that means accepting grand gifts and trying to flog them to others. Or searching up eBay ‘bargs’ so she makes small commission off mass sales then she is game.

As long as people are aware what she is up to and she follows the rules then let her plod on. It’s kinda entertaining to watch her and everyone else get so het up about it all 😂

This is the drawers without the changing unit on top so god knows how much the changing top cost but the drawers are £950!!!!

The cots from that company are chavvy and tacky and not worth the thousands they sell them for!
View attachment 19581
Thanks for giving the price. I love french style furniture and think this is lovely but i wouldnt give her the satisfaction of me swiping up 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.