Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny. Picture 1- I don’t see ANYWHERE it says pour a cap of Zoflora down there? She’s suddenly back to the white vinegar.
Leading to picture 2) x2 undisclosed ads.
Picture 3) Harpic. Undisclosed ad.
Picture 4) funny I thought she ran out of those wipes a week ago? That pack is full. As was the one under her sink- and we all know she has two baskets upstairs and downstairs.
P

Your my hero today. 😍😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
"I thought we were supposed to be all in this together"
translation
"how DARE you not mindlessly follow me"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm back 😆😆😆

Had a fair bit of catching up to do so quickly scanned through a lot of the posts... a hella lot of newbies joined! Think we should do a post and put it at the top of each thread, like bullet points of what's gone on, @full instagram handles for some of the accounts regularly mentioned here so we don't need to repeat everything all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Judging the last 2 days rants/meltdowns I can see a full of Britney moment coming up soon.... crying into her phone and tearing out her easy locks before she takes the jet washer to her face and garden shears to her remaining hair

Very happy to take one for the team. She pissed me off literally quoting me on her fake Chinese clip. 😂
I missed this... what happened?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is the bleeping point of doing that to the toilet roll?! Are they gonna do that every time they use the toilet?! It must go all soggy and horrible too with the water seeping through the roll! 🤮 frigging waste!

Judging the last 2 days rants/meltdowns I can see a full of Britney moment coming up soon.... crying into her phone and tearing out her easy locks before she takes the jet washer to her face and garden shears to her remaining hair

I just almost died on a roast potato laughing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m going to stick my head above the parapet and say that Bugboy did not really interrupt her wanting to do the loo roll stamp thing .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Watching her toddler tantrum has been so much fun today. Hell slap it into ya Sophie 😛😛😛

Reactions: 10
She’s not being very relatable recently is she huns

Also, I’d put money on the first story/video f the baby will be her stroking his little hand and Maria Carey will be playing ✌🏼✌🏼
swear to god If she’s in any magazine I’ll go all hulk on the aisle at Morrison’s, and I also think that’ll be the thing that starts to tip everyone over the edge 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I slagged her off having no mates, next day she was “out with the girls for Chinese”
Anyway long story short, she treated her mate like a c**t- the only one you saw- at her house, and got her to water her plants etc. I called that out, then I said “we won’t see any dinner out posts, only one at 10pm saying I had the best night with my girls/kids”

And bang on 10pm she posted her getting home, then an image with those EXACT words on it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So what I don’t understand and I’m wondering if someone can explain. Regardless of all the different type of ad hashtags surely anything P&G related should have that thing at the top where it says “paid partnership with”. That would be sufficient surely?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.