Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think this just proves the point money cant buy you class, style or good taste 💁🏽‍♀️
Proves the point of her GREED
Didn’t thank her book buyers for their gifts and doesn’t show thanks for little account gifts, how can these grown women Hinchers keep defending her? She’s using you shoppers!!! Ok we see other instagrammers get free goods but most of them do give aways at least!

Reactions: 13
It’s not a grey kinky it’s the elephants ear, I’m so glad I’m not the only one that though it was though 🤣 and nothing would surprise me anymore anyway.
Also it said flea tablets didn’t it, I’ve never seen flea tablets??? Am I missing a trick here, I’m there faffing every month holding down my dog getting the drops on his neck lol
Grey kinky 😂 I bet anything kinky she owns is grey

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched her stories at her mums house. I have 2 daughters in their early 20’s and if they filmed me and put me on their Instagram I would be fuming!!! She filmed her dad and nan without them knowing and put on Instagram for all those followers to see!! That’s not on!!!
Their all enjoying the spoils of her underhand, greedy, weird life, don't feel sorry for them, it's all for the 'gram' remember, oh and of course the £££££

Reactions: 12
Why does a baby need a iPad in its bed! Or an iPad altogether for that matter, bloody ridiculous
I don't think any parent can say they have NEVER used screen time as a distraction or a treat but to rely on it in a cot is really sad. I'm not mum shaming at all, and it was different when my daughter was little but I notice that lots of my friends who have little ones, now automatically reach for the ipad if the babies start getting a bit whingey or tired or bored. Maybe I just need to move with the times lol (I'm not even old, just had my baby when i was pretty young).

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t hold your breath babe. She won’t have a clue. Stick some zoflora and pink stuff down to repel it
Hold up...she’s got 2 kids the eldest is 7 and she’s doesn’t know how to get rid of the smell of puke so she’s waiting for the bleeping queen Hinch to tell her??? Seriously what the hell are these people smoking?? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Some arselickers on her photo of the overpriced chest of drawers or whatever the duck they’re supposed to be.
This screams “look at me Mrs Hinch look at me, I’m on your side....please reply to me” 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.