Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kettlekitten

VIP Member
I had to unfollow when she did the live chat with herts lady. Just all too much.
Not a fan of CHL but love TRHOH

I wouldn't personally wear the lemon dress but there was nothing wrong with it.

I think she looked alright in it. I am not bothered about her fashion choices as she isn't hurting anyone with it.. the real stuff i have an issue with. I think people feel like they can nit pick at anything and she has done wrong.
I really liked it too just MOHP

Reactions: 1

Katya

I stopped watching her stories a while ago because I couldn't stomach them. 🤢 Decided to go take a look today after seeing all the posts and yes, her mask is slipping. Massively. The truth always outs somehow. ATB hun!

Also, that story of Jamie in the background and her comments were so 'classy' 🤮🤮
Which story was this?

DAKJ

Whilst we are here, I just bought some second hand toys for my baby, any ideas on what to clean them with?i would ask on the cleaning fb group but probably get some idiot say fabric conditioner
If there plastic you could put them in the dishwasher if you have one

Reenyroo

Hi, does anyone know what went down with Hinch and Dazlingclean? I remember Daz loving Hinch at first but not a single mention anymore. Not with the book launch or baby news...

Whilst we are here, I just bought some second hand toys for my baby, any ideas on what to clean them with?i would ask on the cleaning fb group but probably get some idiot say fabric conditioner
I’d fill the bath with hot soapy water and sloosh them about and then rinse them 🤗