Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
After watching her most recent ‘grettel’ rant I have got the impression that ‘baby hinch’ will only be featured on her grid & have stickers over his face when ever she posts him like all the mums that think they’re better than royalty do:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 27

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
Won’t lie, I’m loving that pigeon 😂😂

Although I WILL NOT swipe up to purchase one anytime soon Mrs Hinch so don’t bother saying how a lot of people have been asking where your dad got his new bird from 😂😂
Let's see how many hinchers end up with "pet" pigeons in their gardens tagging her in their insta pics 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Empen

VIP Member
Jesus fucking christ. I do despair. A 10 year old worshipping her!
Also, who the flying fuck needs FOURTY TWO tubs of the pink stuff!! Its not that great. Maybe she would know if she used it and didnt just buy it to be "in the know"
No ten year old wrote that. That’s a full grown woman just wanting to be noticed by her leader.

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
It has she may of been setting it up when she put it on her story’s yesterday I don’t think even she’s that stupid to leave it in front of a radiator

She’s dense as shit. I honestly hope she’s been listening to her midwife on safe sleeping and the big no’s and not been twirling her hair in her claws while saying oh it’s fine I know what I’m doing I’ve been raising Henry and Keith the leaf for the last XXX years

• Haha

Meg78

VIP Member
think I might buy something from the small businesses who were snubbed, show them some support

• Heart

Sarawithah

Very odd how she has 2.5 million followers but only 126k likes on her last grid post. Her engagement is shocking. Smaller accounts get more likes than her. Definitely think this is because probably about 60% of her followers are only following her because they don’t like her but are just nosey (🙋🏼‍♀️), 20% think she’s gods gift and the other 20% are just too lazy to unfollow or are fake accounts.

Here she is again.. moaning that people are outing her as a sales woman 🙄.

Agree with you! I couldn't be that far from my child.

She needs to give up Henrys or the makeup room!
She’s really showing her true colours here... she’s just acting like a total mean girl!
Plus!! She’s missing the point entirely! It’s not that people are pissed off about her being a saleswoman in the past... it’s about her being a saleswoman now and being so bloody dishonest about it! Preying on the vulnerable who are buying things on the tick because they can’t afford to stump up the cash for the sheer amount of things she’s advertising as if she personally recommends them!
I bet in her wardrobe in her house she’s got tonnes of designer clothes, shoes and handbags that she never shows because she’s rolling in it and that would make her character no longer ‘relatable’ to the demographic she’s pitching too.
She’s gone too far now - it’s only a matter of time before people realise how much of a cow she is! I wonder if Gleam approved those Gretal stories or whether she’s just got pissed off and decided to do them off her own back?!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Empen

VIP Member
Bizarrely, there’s a lot of money IN eco friendly products etc.
And she’s missed a HUGE one - I’ll give you this one.. again. Disposable nappies, which you obviously need to use when he’s first born. But, get some brownie points, and use cloth ones- use your platform for good.

• Heart

MrsD33

VIP Member
So she took Henry and her nan to the field today 😲

Is this some sort of birthday ritual 💁🏽‍♀️

Mamma Hinch’s birthday = trip to the field for nan & Henry?

Lucky bastards 🙈😂

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I like the mobile however I think it's a shame that Sophie isn't choosing her own things for her baby's room.
It's all part of the bonding process going and choosing your baby's first bed, bedding etc together.
There is clearly a nursery underway now and it must be in the make up room.

Sophie if you are reading here, from one mum to another, please make sure to follow the safe sleep guidelines when your son is here.
No cot bumpers, no toys in the cot or sleep positioners and please keep nappy sacks well out of the way.
I've seen too many babies die and their parents sharing stories of how it was something so innocent that claimed their baby's life.
The worst was a baby who managed to get a nappy sack and suffocated at only months old. He couldn't even roll and his parents have no idea how it happened.

Keep that little one safe and don't be filling his sleeping area with stuff you don't need

• Sad

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Jesus fucking christ. I do despair. A 10 year old worshipping her!
Also, who the flying fuck needs FOURTY TWO tubs of the pink stuff!! Its not that great. Maybe she would know if she used it and didnt just buy it to be "in the know"
My question is why does a 10 year old have an Instagram account?! Do her parents not care about internet safety? Jeez I wouldn’t be letting my child go on social media at 10 knowing what creepy people are about

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Guys the worst has happened

My own mother follows the grinch

She liked the grinches post when she posted a pic of her and bump

I am very disappointed in my mother 😩

But like a typical mum I’ll go bitch about grinch to her and my mum will instantly hate her 😂

Plus my mum is a vegan animal loving treehugger so she’ll unfollow her as grinch uses products that test on animals

🖕🏻Fuck you grinchy

• Haha
  • Heart
Bit behind! But what she doesn’t realise by getting her clit in a twist is she’s getting the backs up of the mums who probably would help her. Mums do help mums when they’re not prinny little twats who have never heard the word no. People have tried to help you soph but if it’s not what you want to hear or it is the opposite of what you’re preaching, you delete it.

Get your pretentious head from up your arse and realise your shit stinks too babe. Your true colours are shining brighter than the fucking illuminations in your garden love, even behind Gretel
Big mistake alienating herself from Insta Mums. Huge.

• Haha

Cleanoutyourpockets

Chatty Member
Sorry soph but mums telling new mums what not to waste their money on IS HELPING
Why is she taking it so personal. The company must not he happy with the negative comments about their product.

• Heart

Handfood

I often wonder about the following
> how does no one she ever went to school or work with ever appear on tattle
> who were all the bloody bridesmaids; cause she really does not have close mates
> how the fuck can she put her head on pillow and sleep at night knowing she is conning people. Sly witch 🧙‍♀️

Hinchwho?

I see this comment 🤔 maybe they are doing that until the extension is here 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Possibly but who in their right mind wants their baby so far from them???

I am an animal lover but for goodness sake, give up Henry's room for your child and convert the garage into a new room for Henry.

• Haha