Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
Her reaction to her son’s existence baffles me, and it’s made worse by her constant professions of love. You see a real glimpse of her true feelings when she’s caught off-guard, like on This Morning where the only thing she could say about him was that he’s naughty.

I think she has been coddled so much by everyone around her that she resents her son because she’s not the baby anymore. I think she can feel this and still love him, I don’t necessarily think it makes her a bad mother either, but you can tell that Ronnie has thrown her whole world upside down because he makes things difficult. She can’t do whatever she wants to do all the time (hard to believe because she still seems to do a lot of what she wants, but I expect it’s still not enough). He stops her home being insta-perfect (wtf was that about his toys being “all ready for him to destroy” tomorrow?!) He takes Jamie’s attention away from her. And I think she probably does have genuine anxiety about being a mother to Ronnie which is why she’s never alone with him, not because she can’t look after him but because she doesn’t think she can.

I think she really struggles with admitting when things are hard or when she’s unhappy, because she has such an obsession with perfection. No negativity allowed on her page. Only ever shows the good stuff. Has to constantly look perfect in her own appearance (full face of make up, fake nails etc). It’s such a shame because it stops her from being human. How the hell she presented such a front during those newborn months when everyone knows you feel like you were hit by a ten tonne truck that then reversed and smacked you again, repeatedly, I will never know.

The main reason she loves that dog so much is because, to him, she will always be perfect because that’s the magic of dogs.

I almost feel sorry for her. Then I remember she’s a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 169

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Hey. I have a theory about superhero party but are at the end of this thread and I don’t want it to get lost!! I really think I’ve cracked it! So can someone do me a favour and quote me in the new thread If you think it’s worthy of it 😂😂😂
i just saw an advert on tv for the new pampers range. SUPER HERO THEMED NAPPIES. YES THATS RIGHT. I think that’s what the party was and why she hasn’t mentioned it. I think the pampers has only just launched it and the superhero party will be all the insta mums promoting it. So she’s filmed her part etc. What do you think? Tattle super sleuth or load of rubbish?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 154

shadyessex33

VIP Member
That mask is slipping. Tonight we’ve got a glimpse of the real Mrs Hinch. A nasty, smug, crass Essex girl who has been spoilt her whole life and isn’t used to being told she is wrong. Horrible creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

rosalierae

Chatty Member
Ha ha ha ha imagine filming yourself putting your kid’s toys away reeaalllyyy ssllllooowwwlyyyyy then going to sit near your bone-idle-bog-eyed bastard of a husband and editing this thrilling video together to post to your 3.7m followers?

you sad sad sad bastard hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 76

GossipBug

VIP Member
1603286754192.png

Taken this to Pampers. It's not right they get away with constantly breaking lockdown rules. People are losing jobs, people can't be with their loved ones when they pass and women are having to go through traumatic labours alone and then their partners are only allowed to spend an hour with their new baby before they have to leave their brand new baby and mum in hospital alone. It's not right.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 75

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Soph you forgot some troll quotes. Let me help you out...

“I’m worried about the way she let’s Ronnie slap the dog. He might get hurt”

“Should she be mixing chemicals like that? Especially a week after a poor lady lost her life doing that exact thing”

“Why did she not tag the doggy cake lady to say thank you? Even though she used it as a front centre prop for Henry’s insta worthy birthday photo?”

“Why is she asking what kind of Pergola to get when it’s obviously already been started as you can see it there on that story?”

“Why has she not responded to the fire brigade post about hob flowers causing fires but she’s moved hers?”

“Is she ok she looks so thin lately?”

that’s just for starters if you need any more Soph I’m sure we can oblige.

Fucks me off the way she can pick and choose what she shares to suit her narrative and people lap it up. She can vilify this site all she wants but ultimately she knows we call her out and she doesn’t like it. I honestly don’t think she cares what’s said about her on here. She uses it to her advantage. Without “Trolls” right now she’d have zero content and no book. She should be grateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

shadyessex33

VIP Member
They’ve both deleted the pic of them laying on the floor with their nitty heads together 😂😂😂😂 SCREAMING!!!!!

Hi girls!!!! Don’t worry, we’ve still got screen shots of it on here ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Chirpy

I don’t feel like I need to see Ronnie’s bedtimes, but then I don’t feel like I need to see his morning routines either. Or him mumbling one of her awful food concoctions round his mouth in slow mo. Or any of the ‘best bruvvaz’ shite with the dog. Or him dancing to sodding Whitney. Or his many personalised gifted outfits.

Basically I wish she’d just stop showing him, because it bores me shitless & I think the poor kid should have some privacy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Cbawts90

Anyone else think the latest 🖕post is the real Soph coming through?? I reckon that bitchy, untouchable version is more like the real her.

Reactions: 63

coldtoast

As well as never showing us Ronnies bedtime routine she has also never showed us cleaning his high chair. Now considering they are a cess
pit of crusty food and you clean the bloody thing three times a day (grrrrr) there’s some content right there.

Awaits upload tomorrow of high chair cleaning routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 61