Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate to the party today but those brows need a trigger warning. I don’t understand why any beauty brand would want to work with her- few key notes that she’ll probably nab for a later day. Saying “I don’t know if this does much” will not sell said product. And don’t get me started on how she rubbed that eye cream in 🤦🏼‍♀️ Regardless if that was a gift or an add- beauty brands won’t be enticed by that

Reactions: 10
View attachment 283203
Good lord, Mary, Jesus and Joseph, someone’s making Hinch wax melts. Because nothing says I love my idol like melting their face down 😂

Does someone fancy breaking it to them that she’s copyrighted herself and they’ll be lucky if they don’t get sent a cease and desist cos she won’t be happy about someone using her and her face to make profit if she’s not cut in 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I’d buy one purely to watch her melt before my eyes

I’m melting! I’m melting! and me and the little A’s could all chorus in with
“Ding dong the witch is Wax”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For someone that cleans her washing machine drawer once a month, it ain’t half minging 🤢 She’s got to be reusing footage, my washing machine was brand new in April, I haven’t cleaned it once and my drawer still isn’t caked in mould 🤢

(Disclaimer: I’m not a dirty minger, I just don’t see the point in cleaning something if it doesn’t need cleaning and there’s literally no mould or residue but I do rinse excess soap powder off once a week!)

Reactions: 22
I’d buy one purely to watch her melt before my eyes

I’m melting! I’m melting! and me and the little A’s could all chorus in with
“Ding dong the witch is Wax”
I can just imagine you coming on here “Mr A thinks I’m losing it because I’ve been manically laughing over melting Hinch’s face in my wax melt burner....on the upside my house smells like strawberries and cream 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ron and Jamie are eating and watching YouTube.
1) and why aren’t you eating too Soph?
2) I thought Ron doesn’t like tv/iPads.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.