Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
These two imbeciles / covidiots should surely:
1. Publicly apologise for breaking COVID rules
2. Their management company need to have words with them both
3. Pampers need to drop them quick smart and find much better mum ambassadors - they also need to address this breach and take away their ad fee and donate it to charity?
4. Loose women need to rethink who they have on their panel. You can’t have women talking about Covid when one of your presenters keeps on breaching Covid rules - makes ITV look stupid.
5. I think all brands should rethink who they are paying to promote adverts and be more accountable in the future.
6. The newspapers and press need to run a story on how influencers/ public figures, authors such as Hinch and SS lie to their followers and breach rules

• Heart
Reactions: 47

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Woke up this morning to the horrendous news that my cousins wife suddenly passed away in her sleep last night, not even 40, two beautiful young kids and they’re halfway across the world from his closest family and with a travelling ban so my uncle can’t even go comfort him. Feeling very grateful and broken at the same time. THAT is real life Zoph not your pathetic attempt to relate to your minions and I’ve just switched the TV on to see SS talking absolute shite on LW and exposing her thong for all to see. Pissed off at the lot of them. Hold your loved ones close always ❤

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Now,now Soph.
Firstly you need to calm your tits. You have allowed yourself to be subject to constant scrutiny by sharing every single aspect of your life.
Secondly, I really hope that isn’t Tattle you are accusing of calling you fat? Because that would be an out and out lie. Please please show us the screenshot of which member said this so words can be had. I await your reply......and will be waiting a long time because that was never said. If anything, people here express concern at how alarmingly thin you seem sometimes.
Ronnie not walking yet was never an issue. Your lack of engagement with your own son in preference of recording him instead was. He is a beautiful little boy who deserves 100% of his mother’s attention.

However...

Yes, your dog is overweight. You know it. We know it. Your vet knows it.

Stop seeking out negative criticism of yourself and calling it trolling. That behaviour right there is why we think you are a massive self indulged prick.

• Heart
  • Haha

Bobsmith

Hey. I have a theory about superhero party but are at the end of this thread and I don’t want it to get lost!! I really think I’ve cracked it! So can someone do me a favour and quote me in the new thread If you think it’s worthy of it 😂😂😂
i just saw an advert on tv for the new pampers range. SUPER HERO THEMED NAPPIES. YES THATS RIGHT. I think that’s what the party was and why she hasn’t mentioned it. I think the pampers has only just launched it and the superhero party will be all the insta mums promoting it. So she’s filmed her part etc. What do you think? Tattle super sleuth or load of rubbish?

Well done thats got to be the best bingo yet 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Sophie lies about pampers, nobody gives a shit about your pound shop hampers 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

mgh727

VIP Member
Is Soph on drugs?! Who the hell has called her fat? I hate commenting on people’s weight because I’m a chonky monkey myself, if anything I’m genuinely concerned she’s starving herself and she’s ill because she always seems to want her bony shoulders out!!

Reactions: 45

RiverRoo

I always read here, never comment. But today is the day I comment.
I've complained to Pampers. I cant see any of my family, but she can do as she pleases. Shes an awful person. Always making people feel like crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Cocobean

VIP Member
She is the love child of Maleficent and Ming the Merciless....
Ladies and gents...I give you Princess Sophie Merciless of Maldonia. 👑
IMG_20201021_174532_resize_71.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Astonishing

VIP Member
Her post is so unprofessional and just uncalled for.

And yes I do think she’s a stupid cow, not because she’s “fat” or thinks she the best parent in the world.
But because she’s a dangerous, toxic, narcissistic and damaging influencer.

lockdown and Covid has shown her true colours.

40D6F5AA-6245-4207-A87A-41527B1CD5A7.jpeg

I’ve complained and will be emailing too. Absolutely insulting to all of us who been following the rules to see these two break them just for the sake of flogging nappies and making money off swipe ups.
Oh and also, I meant “celebs” here in the loosest sense of the word 😂

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
There's something super patronising about someone who gets 24k a post telling me that they 'hope something good happens' to me today

• Haha
  • Heart

butterflybaby27

The reason I’ve always hated those ‘tomorrow is a new day for a fresh start’ posts she does is because it’s so tone deaf it’s unreal. Yes tomorrow is a new day but for the average person, most of their problems are rooted in money so wether it’s Monday or Tuesday doesn’t make a fucking difference because the problems will STILL be there waiting for us in the morning. When you’re severely depressed, riddled with anxiety & other MH conditions you don’t know if tomorrow will be a good day or even worse than the previous day so therefore it’s nothing to look forward to. People have debts, family problems and so much more going on that won’t just be cured by waking up. It’s so jarring how she doesn’t get it.

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Even when she does actually show cleaning on her account, it’s still boring as sin! Everyone knows how to do a quick spot clean, that’s all she is doing.
If I follow a cleaning account I want to see cleaning hacks and proper deep cleans. Not throwing some smellies around.
Sad I know, but I LOVE watching them deep clean vids on YouTube where they put the camera on a tripod and film the whole clean. Hinch would never do this or show actual real, useful hacks. So she remains boring and in a kind of limbo. She doesn’t fit into any insta account subject wholly. It’s all wishy washy and miss matched.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Whitelilac

VIP Member
So tonight's news has confirmed that the City my mother in laws home falls under will be entering tier 2 restrictions from midnight on Friday. It is her 80th birthday on Monday so we will have to stand outside and shout at her through the window as she is too ill to sit outside. Thanks to idiots like Hinch and Stacey Solomon it will be months before families will be able to spend time together again 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42