Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
Had a manic day, only just had the chance to come on here to see who called it that there would be superhero pampers 👏🏼

Reactions: 1

KMS79

Chatty Member
So I’ve just seen a local cake maker I follow post a “Mr Hinch” cake and I’m wondering if this was his actual birthday cake or if she’s just made it “in the style of...” for male Hinchers.....can’t deny the talent but not sure how many “Covid cakes” will be commissioned
57B653E0-AB11-4016-8094-70667EF2C80C.jpeg

I think the reason she hasn’t ticked it off yet is coz she had planned to do it this week. So she would have shown those videos as if it was live and then she would have ticked it off today. I don’t think she had the party while she was in tier 2 but I do believe there was no social distancing going on and I wouldn’t be surprised if there were more people there including her mum and niece.
good point!!! Stacey has dark purple nails in the nappy videos, I’m trying to work out when the “party” happened by watching some of Stacey’s old stories

Harvey27

just spotted Mrs H has the exact same nails supposedly back in sept when her and stace did the superhero nappy thing, as she has today..........il leave this one here 🤔

I’d be having a word with my brow Artist if my brows looked like that!
what here or my example? 🤣