Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do have to say there is nothing wrong with girls wearing the traditional male superhero costumes, so why shouldn't a boy wear the female superhero. Its a character, thats all. And obviously they couldn't use the cling on neice as Wonderwoman as she is too old for nappies.
I don't think Hinch putting Ron in a Wonderwoman outfit even runs that deep. I think Hinch simply has absolutely no idea what she's even supposed to be promoting.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That date is etched in my mind because of that monstrosity 🤣 we should have our own party every year on 29 September and eat our spaghetti out of a mug 🤣
I think I'm always going to be busy on that date. Hosting my annual Superhero party.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That date is etched in my mind because of that monstrosity 🤣 we should have our own party every year on 29 September and eat our spaghetti out of a mug 🤣
That's my daughter's birthday, this year we got a takeaway curry but maybe next year I'll cook her up a right treat 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Ohh guys these ladies need to get their stories straight before they post. Stacey is claiming early September but hinch has put a specific date. Also tracylounails posted the new nails on 20.9.20😂😂I am living for this right now. Bet their arseholes are twitching from the lies

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Congrats to the super sleuth tattler🕵️‍♀️ who called out the Pampers, I hope you just lavvvvee your engraved bracelet!! 🤣

P.s when was the food bank disaster?? She probably would have known then, she was going to be receiving Pampers and yet threw a couple of Ron's open ones in before she would part with a new packet 🙄

Reactions: 23
Oh the lies! Love the drama Haha!

If I could ask her one question it would totally be do you not think you need help for your compulsive lying, I'm 100% sure she believes her own BS!

As for the party with Hinch stating it was on 29th September, SS said it happened early September...

Which one was it guys 😂 I'm guessing it was lied about due to restrictions! If they are going to lie they need to do what "besties" do and get their stories straight!!

Reactions: 15
Hi all, dropping in (haven’t been for a while but do lurk occasionally).. May have already been said, but why is it that Hinch feels she doesn’t need to declare anything anymore? I know she was shady before but she was pushed and at times displayed hidden “ads”.. I can see she is tagging more things again lately and nothing is declared as gifted, when we all know her whole bleeping whole is pretty much gifted? 🧐🤨.. ?

Reactions: 17
Her reaction to her son’s existence baffles me, and it’s made worse by her constant professions of love. You see a real glimpse of her true feelings when she’s caught off-guard, like on This Morning where the only thing she could say about him was that he’s naughty.

I think she has been coddled so much by everyone around her that she resents her son because she’s not the baby anymore. I think she can feel this and still love him, I don’t necessarily think it makes her a bad mother either, but you can tell that Ronnie has thrown her whole world upside down because he makes things difficult. She can’t do whatever she wants to do all the time (hard to believe because she still seems to do a lot of what she wants, but I expect it’s still not enough). He stops her home being insta-perfect (wtf was that about his toys being “all ready for him to destroy” tomorrow?!) He takes Jamie’s attention away from her. And I think she probably does have genuine anxiety about being a mother to Ronnie which is why she’s never alone with him, not because she can’t look after him but because she doesn’t think she can.

I think she really struggles with admitting when things are hard or when she’s unhappy, because she has such an obsession with perfection. No negativity allowed on her page. Only ever shows the good stuff. Has to constantly look perfect in her own appearance (full face of make up, fake nails etc). It’s such a shame because it stops her from being human. How the hell she presented such a front during those newborn months when everyone knows you feel like you were hit by a ten tonne truck that then reversed and smacked you again, repeatedly, I will never know.

The main reason she loves that dog so much is because, to him, she will always be perfect because that’s the magic of dogs.

I almost feel sorry for her. Then I remember she’s a bleep.
This is spot on!

Reactions: 6
I’m so sick of influencers not following basic guidelines and brands thinking it’s ok to encourage it. Especially when showing such large audiences we’ve seen her not social distancing with friends during a meal out. Photos came out of her not social distant from SS during the movie night. No masks at baby ballers. No mask waking around Morrison’s cafe instead of being seated. Just a few I can thing of and that’s not to mention the flu like symptoms she mentioned having.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s annoyign me that I can’t find it. But didn’t SS allude to seeing Hinch around book launch time in a grid post comment? Something like “can’t wait for Friday”.

Reactions: 20
I’m so sick of influencers not following basic guidelines and brands thinking it’s ok to encourage it. Especially when showing such large audiences we’ve seen her not social distancing with friends during a meal out. Photos came out of her not social distant from SS during the movie night. No masks at baby ballers. No mask waking around Morrison’s cafe instead of being seated. Just a few I can thing of and that’s not to mention the flu like symptoms she mentioned having.
She is just a jumped up, scummy chav. There really is no other explanation. The whole family are vile people who you would hate to have as neighbors

Reactions: 17
So while some people haven’t seen their family members since March, not even been allowed to hold the hand of their loved one whilst they are passing away......yet these cunts (worry about language) did no social distancing what so ever 😡

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.