Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After watching her "skin care" I came here too say 2 things.. Firstly don't let the dropper/applicater touch your skin cos bacteria & 2nd tap eye cream in dont rub ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
I was about to say the same. Considering she was all ๐Ÿ™Œ to Kylies skin care videos the other day. Kylie said to lightly dab with ring finger and not to rub. Clearly she didnt pay attention

Reactions: 7
Has the clip of them lay on the floor together been deleted? ๐Ÿ™„
First time commenting.... long time lurking ha!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
surely this pampers gig would have come in via Gleam/Dundas so is it worth an email to them also?

I bet Gleam know when she has fucked up (yes, again) cos their inbox will go beserk!

Reactions: 10
So based on Sophie's outfit and the fact she shared a Hinch haul of the cake items 2 weeks ago, I'd say it was filmed on 11th October, possibly 12th as didn't she wear the same outfit two days in a row (people on here mentioned Covid hygiene I think)? So before Tier 2 restrictions, but why lie?! Unless she's worn that outfit since and filmed it after 11th.
Why does she keep wearing that outfit? It is fuckin hideous

Reactions: 7
surely this pampers gig would have come in via Gleam/Dundas so is it worth an email to them also?

I bet Gleam know when she has fucked up (yes, again) cos their inbox will go beserk!
I reckon Gleam monitor here constantly. Imagine having the job of sorting her duck ups up. Youโ€™d be so busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm barely ever on here but I literally came on just for this. Saw grinchys story and saw her nails. I knew for a fact it wasn't sept or early sept on that basis alone. Obviously you guys just confirmed ๐Ÿ˜‚ love this place

Reactions: 6
Someone just said the lying on the floor clip is gone - so it is ๐Ÿ˜†. But Soph hasn't read here since 2019.
We have the evidence anyway. #tattleremembers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Zoph & SS advertising pampers nappies yet also preach about environmental issues at times, as if they actually care ๐Ÿ™„ Nappies are the biggest landfill problem. Should be a ban on advertising nappies like there is a ban on formula feed being advertised, with reusable nappies being promoted & encouraged instead. Don't even need marketing or advertisement for nappies, it's not like people are ever gonna stop buying them, they are always going to be needed. Don't need to advertise and certainly don't need to #Gift lifetime supplies to those 2 greedy narcissistic twats to promote them. Pampers earnings will be in the millions at least, it's just pure greed on their part and greed on the "influencers" part for accepting Free supplies to promote. Shamefully mothering aswell as they haven't researched and decided on a nappy type according to their child & child's needs, they just use whichever offers the best freebie offer & price.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I reckon Gleam monitor here constantly. Imagine having the job of sorting her duck ups up. Youโ€™d be so busy!
I reckon they monitor here too! They then tell her how to be more relatable, that's what her zoom meetings really are, ie, when all she seemed to feed Ronnie was Ellas kitchen pouches and here would say why isn't she making him meals. They probably told her to make meals but Sophie being Sophie, she fucked it up ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Theyโ€™ve both deleted the pic of them laying on the floor with their nitty heads together ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ SCREAMING!!!!!

Hi girls!!!! Donโ€™t worry, weโ€™ve still got screen shots of it on here โค

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Iโ€™ve never written on here before, but today has really made me angry. Iโ€™ve written to pampers, gleam and the daily mail and attached screenshots of them together on the floor. I canโ€™t believe that companies still pay them to work for them and their rule breaking hasnโ€™t been picked up by the papers yet.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.