Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Handsomezz

Proper version is - Just have a bowl of Cheerios and duck off.

Last thread catch up

Ron got a tortilla wrap concoction made in the obsession that is the waffle maker. He loves them apparently.
Went for a stroll again (to ma’s house?), they have now gone out more times since Essex went onto tier 2 than before - strange folk.
She cleaned her tumble dryer filter with her dustpan brush, she is a goddess.
Told her new sheep what her dream team bathroom cleaners were.
Spayed a ton of febreze with anti-bac over the sofa and it seems it’s a game-changer - not sure why, but the Queen thinks it is.
Her mum left her a fugly prezzie of a snow globe at the door – yeah right pull the other one.
Tuesday
She sat on the loo next to Henry stating she wasn’t sure if she’d ever have a pee alone again. FFS we don’t want to know about your skanky bodily functions thanks.
Breakfast was a wafflette, made in guess what, yes her waffle maker.
Zzzzz
They then headed out for the day again, during tier 2 as well – SS went out as well, probably meeting up somewhere together, the sly bastards.
Confirmed that Grinch and Stinky were together at a wildlife park, feeding the lions @£199 per pair, #gifted no doubt.
Then added a swipe up donation page for the park - sod off knobhead.
Henry was sulking again because they'd left him alone again. Well, they do like to be covidiots Henry by going out all the time.
Ron brushed her hair, Inch wants him to be a hairdresser like his mum - just to let you know Inch, she is not a hairdresser, she is a scrubber though.
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

Please read for further information.

Attempting a worm.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
As well as never showing us Ronnies bedtime routine she has also never showed us cleaning his high chair. Now considering they are a cess
pit of crusty food and you clean the bloody thing three times a day (grrrrr) there’s some content right there.

Awaits upload tomorrow of high chair cleaning routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
As well as never showing us Ronnies bedtime routine she has also never showed us cleaning his high chair. Now considering they are a cess
pit of crusty food and you clean the bloody thing three times a day (grrrrr) there’s some content right there.

Awaits upload tomorrow of high chair cleaning routine.
I’m actually surprised we’ve never seen Ronnie put in bed. I wonder why?! As you said it’s more content and you all know she’s a fiend for content. She’s hiding something deffo. He sleeps with them or she brings in a cot every night. She used to have this netted cot.. god knows but she’s just ridiculous

Reactions: 31
Hey. I have a theory about superhero party but are at the end of this thread and I don’t want it to get lost!! I really think I’ve cracked it! So can someone do me a favour and quote me in the new thread If you think it’s worthy of it 😂😂😂
i just saw an advert on tv for the new pampers range. SUPER HERO THEMED NAPPIES. YES THATS RIGHT. I think that’s what the party was and why she hasn’t mentioned it. I think the pampers has only just launched it and the superhero party will be all the insta mums promoting it. So she’s filmed her part etc. What do you think? Tattle super sleuth or load of rubbish?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 154
I’m actually surprised we’ve never seen Ronnie put in bed. I wonder why?! As you said it’s more content and you all know she’s a fiend for content. She’s hiding something deffo. He sleeps with them or she brings in a cot every night. She used to have this netted cot.. god knows but she’s just ridiculous
I agree! Even just a wee picture of him sleeping on his cot would do or a shot of him on the baby monitor. And even if he does bed share with them then why hide it. Lots of kids sleep in their parents bed so that makes her RELATABLE!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Just a catch up reminder that Mrs Hinch is married to Essex’s answer and clone of Tom Hardy according to her book

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I agree! Even just a wee picture of him sleeping on his cot would do or a shot of him on the baby monitor. And even if he does bed share with them then why hide it. Lots of kids sleep in their parents bed so that makes her RELATABLE!!!!
I highly doubt that selfish woman would let her own son sleep in her bed or room. Wouldn’t Henry be so “mad” at them? She’s absolutely nuts. I like my children in their own beds at 7pm after bath and teeth - so me and my partner can be just unwind for the evenings. I do wonder if she drops rHonnie to her mums or does she tidy him away like all his toys 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Watching Henry get his nose stroked by her singular finger does something to the inside of my brain and I just shudder with displeasure.. Why does it make me feel so uneasy 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching Henry get his nose stroked by her singular finger does something to the inside of my brain and I just shudder with displeasure.. Why does it make me feel so uneasy 😂🤢
Wonder if inch strokes her nose like that and says oh my bubbaloo you’ve Told some lies on your stories today
Jaaaaaaymayyyy what did you mean?
.. well your nose has grown bubbaloo

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Her reaction to her son’s existence baffles me, and it’s made worse by her constant professions of love. You see a real glimpse of her true feelings when she’s caught off-guard, like on This Morning where the only thing she could say about him was that he’s naughty.

I think she has been coddled so much by everyone around her that she resents her son because she’s not the baby anymore. I think she can feel this and still love him, I don’t necessarily think it makes her a bad mother either, but you can tell that Ronnie has thrown her whole world upside down because he makes things difficult. She can’t do whatever she wants to do all the time (hard to believe because she still seems to do a lot of what she wants, but I expect it’s still not enough). He stops her home being insta-perfect (wtf was that about his toys being “all ready for him to destroy” tomorrow?!) He takes Jamie’s attention away from her. And I think she probably does have genuine anxiety about being a mother to Ronnie which is why she’s never alone with him, not because she can’t look after him but because she doesn’t think she can.

I think she really struggles with admitting when things are hard or when she’s unhappy, because she has such an obsession with perfection. No negativity allowed on her page. Only ever shows the good stuff. Has to constantly look perfect in her own appearance (full face of make up, fake nails etc). It’s such a shame because it stops her from being human. How the hell she presented such a front during those newborn months when everyone knows you feel like you were hit by a ten tonne truck that then reversed and smacked you again, repeatedly, I will never know.

The main reason she loves that dog so much is because, to him, she will always be perfect because that’s the magic of dogs.

I almost feel sorry for her. Then I remember she’s a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 169
She always appears ‘off kilter’ when she’s been with Stacey ..... I wonder if it’s because she is faced with her inadequacies?

Reactions: 33
Ha ha ha ha imagine filming yourself putting your kid’s toys away reeaalllyyy ssllllooowwwlyyyyy then going to sit near your bone-idle-bog-eyed bastard of a husband and editing this thrilling video together to post to your 3.7m followers?

you sad sad sad bastard hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 76
She always appears ‘off kilter’ when she’s been with Stacey ..... I wonder if it’s because she is faced with her inadequacies?
Don't think Stacey could highlight many inadequacies to be fair. They are both as bad as each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion by @Handsomezz

Proper version is - Just have a bowl of Cheerios and duck off.

Last thread catch up

Ron got a tortilla wrap concoction made in the obsession that is the waffle maker. He loves them apparently.
Went for a stroll again (to ma’s house?), they have now gone out more times since Essex went onto tier 2 than before - strange folk.
She cleaned her tumble dryer filter with her dustpan brush, she is a goddess.
Told her new sheep what her dream team bathroom cleaners were.
Spayed a ton of febreze with anti-bac over the sofa and it seems it’s a game-changer - not sure why, but the Queen thinks it is.
Her mum left her a fugly prezzie of a snow globe at the door – yeah right pull the other one.
Tuesday
She sat on the loo next to Henry stating she wasn’t sure if she’d ever have a pee alone again. FFS we don’t want to know about your skanky bodily functions thanks.
Breakfast was a wafflette, made in guess what, yes her waffle maker.
Zzzzz
They then headed out for the day again, during tier 2 as well – SS went out as well, probably meeting up somewhere together, the sly bastards.
Confirmed that Grinch and Stinky were together at a wildlife park, feeding the lions @£199 per pair, #gifted no doubt.
Then added a swipe up donation page for the park - sod off knobhead.
Henry was sulking again because they'd left him alone again. Well, they do like to be covidiots Henry by going out all the time.
Ron brushed her hair, Inch wants him to be a hairdresser like his mum - just to let you know Inch, she is not a hairdresser, she is a scrubber though.
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

View attachment 282289

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

View attachment 282291

Please read for further information.

Attempting a worm.

I’ve just been catching up with previous thread and I think post 277 by @Moobiemoo got the most votes for this new thread title.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Oh fuk letshinch is now wanting a hinchopoly game invented.....beggy..attention seeker....crocodile tears when it suits now she tags jaymeeeeee in everything too.....🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d say she can’t manage the bedtime routine and vesty gets the baby asleep. Henry is easier for her as he just nods off. Baby might fidget and cause her “anxiety”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Or he's a nightmare and it would shatter the illusion.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.